• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you support ANY of Joe Biden's policies?

Are there ANY policies that those who don't like Biden CAN support?

• Total voters
You don't agree with Biden's policies, we get that.
Where is the "criminality" and can you please provide a link to the actual "criminal" act Biden committed?
Thanks, but I won't hold my breath.

You may hold your breath, but it would be because the list with references will here be rather long.

Biden took Hunter on Air Force Two to China. 24 hours later, Hunter put 1 billion dollars in a private equity firm
that he was running. Transfering money to a relative of a politician is bribery.

Trump halted immigration during the pandemic. Biden has let 100,441 illegals in February and 172,000 in
March ( 5% to 50% estimate with Covid ) [ 13.622 to 136,221 estimate ] not only enter the country, but
then spewed them out into untold cities and towns, without vaccinating a single one. Poisonous.

Biden is on videotape threatening the leader of the Ukraine, either fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma of the US will
not give them one billion dollars. Biden is guilty of extortion.

On the Wednesday that Biden was inaugurated, the Syrian government sent a message to Biden asking him to pull his troops out
that country. Within 24 hours, a convoy of 40 american trucks, armored vehicles, supported by helicopters, entered northeastern
Syria. There are oil wells in the desert. That is imperialism.

Biden gave political favors to Yelena Baturina, a Russian oligarch, whowired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca, a private investment firm owned by Hunter Biden. That is Influence Peddling.

Because of the prevalence of depression and suicide in the transgender, those people had been excluded from military service. Self
mutilation is a sign of borderline personality disorder. For political reasons, not scientific reasons, the psychiatrists changed "gender
identity disorder" to "gender dysphoria" to take the pathology out of it. Biden not only signed an Executive Order letting them
serve, but said that the taxpayer will pay to chop off a man's penis, if he announces that he wants them to. No doctor's note is required.
This is part of the same thing. Homosexual activists in 1973 disrupted the convention of the American Psychiatric Association,
yelling and shouting them down. The APA capitulated for political reasons, not scientific reasons. After that homosexuals stopped
being treated for narcissism, sexual perversion mixed with psychopathology. The crime in all of this would be forcing other people
to accept something as true that is not, nor has ever been scientifically true.

Caroline Biden was drunk driving with no license. Hunter Biden lied about drug use on the form to buy a hand gun. Caroline spent
$110,000 on a stolen credit card. Ashley Biden was busted in New Orleans for drugs. Ashley snorted cocaine at a party in 2009. Ashley
is a firecracker. She was charged with "making intimidating statements" at a barroom brawl in Chicago. Frank stuffed two DVDs down
his pants at a Blockbuster and then failed to show up in court. Frank had adrunk driving charge in Florida. Frank was found liable and
owes $1 million to the family of William Albano, who died in a drunken car accident.
None of these people has suffered any consequences for all these crimes because of Joe Biden.

At this point, I am tired of typing...

You may hold your breath, but it would be because the list with references will here be rather long.

Biden took Hunter on Air Force Two to China. 24 hours later, Hunter put 1 billion dollars in a private equity firm
that he was running. Transfering money to a relative of a politician is bribery.

Trump halted immigration during the pandemic. Biden has let 100,441 illegals in February and 172,000 in
March ( 5% to 50% estimate with Covid ) [ 13.622 to 136,221 estimate ] not only enter the country, but
then spewed them out into untold cities and towns, without vaccinating a single one. Poisonous.

Biden is on videotape threatening the leader of the Ukraine, either fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma of the US will
not give them one billion dollars. Biden is guilty of extortion.

On the Wednesday that Biden was inaugurated, the Syrian government sent a message to Biden asking him to pull his troops out
that country. Within 24 hours, a convoy of 40 american trucks, armored vehicles, supported by helicopters, entered northeastern
Syria. There are oil wells in the desert. That is imperialism.

Biden gave political favors to Yelena Baturina, a Russian oligarch, whowired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca, a private investment firm owned by Hunter Biden. That is Influence Peddling.

Because of the prevalence of depression and suicide in the transgender, those people had been excluded from military service. Self
mutilation is a sign of borderline personality disorder. For political reasons, not scientific reasons, the psychiatrists changed "gender
identity disorder" to "gender dysphoria" to take the pathology out of it. Biden not only signed an Executive Order letting them
serve, but said that the taxpayer will pay to chop off a man's penis, if he announces that he wants them to. No doctor's note is required.
This is part of the same thing. Homosexual activists in 1973 disrupted the convention of the American Psychiatric Association,
yelling and shouting them down. The APA capitulated for political reasons, not scientific reasons. After that homosexuals stopped
being treated for narcissism, sexual perversion mixed with psychopathology. The crime in all of this would be forcing other people
to accept something as true that is not, nor has ever been scientifically true.

Caroline Biden was drunk driving with no license. Hunter Biden lied about drug use on the form to buy a hand gun. Caroline spent
$110,000 on a stolen credit card. Ashley Biden was busted in New Orleans for drugs. Ashley snorted cocaine at a party in 2009. Ashley
is a firecracker. She was charged with "making intimidating statements" at a barroom brawl in Chicago. Frank stuffed two DVDs down
his pants at a Blockbuster and then failed to show up in court. Frank had adrunk driving charge in Florida. Frank was found liable and
owes $1 million to the family of William Albano, who died in a drunken car accident.
None of these people has suffered any consequences for all these crimes because of Joe Biden.

At this point, I am tired of typing...
ummm, you did NOT site one credible source for all of your long ramblings, so either you picked all that up from some far rightwing site you don't want to admit sourcing, or you been spending too much time on rightwing radio.

I can make shit up too, all kinds of shit, but I rather back up anything I say with sourced material from credible sites.

But by all means, carry on, I just don't need to respond.

The big shame about partisan politics, is that nothing is ever really THAT cut and dry.

But those who hate Joe Biden's agenda will attack his personality, his age, and ALL of his policies, even ones that are very popular.

Those who have no use for the Republicans will do the same thing, when they have a President in office, it is slag slag slag.

Even Trump did SOME things right, likely more by accident than design, but still...

So if I were to ask all of you to take off your partisan hats and evaluate those things Biden has passed or is working on and simply pick from the list above which you support (and which you don't support by not clicking on that item), maybe we can see HONESTLY where you stand, instead of more slagging just because...

For me, the border is a mess, and Biden needs to tighten security and set up processing centers in Mexico (with their permission) so refugees can be processed before crossing the border.

Biden wants to stack the court, I say NO WAY, the two eldest judges are Conservative justices so replace them at the appropriate time with more Liberal judges, though I would prefer both parties would come to an agreement not to put hyper-partisan judges on the bench, John Roberts types would be preferable (just my opinion)

But even though I am not American, I supported the 2 trillion dollar relief bill, I support the Infrastructure bill, and hope it passes.

More gun legislation is needed, more to protect the environment, and looks like Biden has those in his crosshairs.

AND he has done the smart thing by NOT using his influence to pursue charges against Trump and has left that to the DOJ.

HOWEVER, I DO get that many of you don't like ALL of his proposals and don't for purely political and partisan reasons.

BUT which of the above CAN you support?
I support trying to deal with Iran in a more peaceful manner. Also I do support buying American but I'm not sure what he's actually doing to support that. The biggest thing to supporting buying American would be taking actions against China but Biden is soft on China.

One thing not on the list is Biden officially recognizing the Armenian genocide is good as well.

The first thing Biden did was throw thousands of the XL Pipeline workers out of a job. To prove that he despises the American worker, he opened the borders, flooding the country with illegals to take our jobs. We had energy independence under Trump. You cannot even claim that Biden loves Mexicans, because the coyotes are throwing babies over the wall. Biden raised taxes in a pandemic, higher than China's tax rate. Where do you think the jobs will go ? Biden just said he wanted to finish Trump's departure of Afghanistan. I support that, yet Biden sent troops into Syria. There are troops around the Capitol. He said Putin was a killer and increased sanctions on Russia, just when the size of China's navy passed the size of the American's. Biden is politicizing the military with "wokism". Biden has been around forever, so I am used to his personal ridiculousness. Someone said he wants to be another FDR. To do that, Biden first needs to find a job for all those XLPipeline people.
Biden just okayed the natural gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. That is suspicious. There are massive sanctions on Russia becauseof the Crimea. The pipeline Nord Stream 2 pipeline will go through the North Sea. This bypasses the Ukraine. This gives Russia an easy choke point for Europe and the German economy. Biden is bald-faced. Hunter took $3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow. The Big Guy got 10% which was $350,000. It this pipeline quid pro quo for that?

Biden killed the XL Pipeline, but okays the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. My head is spinning.

Elections have consequences. But Biden barely has a majority in the Senate and lost 10 seats in the house. Republicans are looking forward to the Midterms, where Biden will be massacred due to the wierd leftist policies he embraced.

Open Borders alone will kill him. Critical Race Theory which effectively institutionalizes reverse racism is an historical own-goal. The Hamas Caucus seems to control the Democrat Party. Biden called Putin a "killer" but he killed our pipeline and okayed Russia's pipeline and today he called him a "worthy adversary". Wha...?

Biden has never reached out to the middle. He is pushing so much leftist stuff and he is not paying attention to how it comes off. Wackos are asking liberal Justice Steven Breyer to step down. Yet, after Biden will lose 50 seats in the Midterm, no one will be confirmed.

Attachments

• Joe.jpg
    Joe.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom