• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You Sense It?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
For years, maybe even decades, the haters and liars had the upper hand. Loud mouthed shills on Fox, Talk Radio and websites like TownHall spewing nonsensical garbage drowned out reasonable conversation by filling the air with hate filled noise.

Today, I see something different. The sounds of reason are beginning to overwhelm the squawkers. We'll see if it lasts, but for now at least, the gaslighters are being ignored. The liars are mocked. The haters are being rounded up and sent to jail. It's a new day.

ErbFDAgUYAAM0MT

From Drudge ^

Last edited:
From Drudge as well:

For years, maybe even decades, the haters and liars had the upper hand. Loud mouthed shills on Fox, Talk Radio and websites like TownHall spewing nonsensical garbage drowned out reasonable conversation by filling the air with hate filled noise.

Today, I see something different. The sounds of reason are beginning to overwhelm the squawkers. We'll see if it lasts, but for now at least, the gaslighters are being ignored. The liars are mocked. The haters are being rounded up and sent to jail. It's a new day.

ErbFDAgUYAAM0MT

From Drudge ^

Pelosi is being ignored?

Terrific!

It began when the honest and decent people elected Joe Biden as president and the right wing has had the "hair on fire" syndrome ever since. The Capitol riot was the icing on the cake which now has the hionest and decent people of the nation totally outraged including, finally, even some Republicans.

ErbFDAgUYAAM0MT

From Drudge ^
I would say after the events of Jan 6, there is a loss of credibility from that element of society and people have a desire for calm.

"The PGA of America Board of Directors voted tonight to exercise the right to terminate the agreement to play the 2022 PGA Championship at Trump Bedminster,'' said Jim Richerson, president of the PGA of America in a statement on Sunday. "It has become clear that conducting the PGA Championship at Trump Bedminister would be detrimental to the PGA of America brand and would put at risk the PGA's ability to deliver on many programs and sustain the longevity of our mission.''

I blame those that believed Radical Right nonsense as much as those spewing the nonsense.

If you can believe that all DEM's are blood guzzling, pedophiles and white slavers running their enterprise out of Pizza Parlors you can believe anything because you want to believe it.

The entire 2020 election theft narrative was contradicted by fact, contradicted by the Law, contradicted by evidence and contradicted by plain logic. Logic is what separates humans from the beasts and Mr Horn Head I guess.

If people stop spreading lies in such volume repetitively and with conviction, maybe other people will stop believing them.

ErbFDAgUYAAM0MT

From Drudge ^

Remarkable what happens when you try to stage a literal insurrection and kill people.

Yeah...keep thinking that. lol...

I had hoped that you might be seeing the light.

I'm afraid that you are still gripped by the divisive and hate filled delusion in which you seem to stew continuously.

The hope was a welcome though fleeting glimmer, though.

The darkness returns.

I'm sure that Biden will deliver the peace and unity he promised right after he attacks, mutilates, destroys and erases anyone who stands in the way.

yes , there is a shift. we are becoming china, as predicted.

I'm afraid that you are still gripped by the divisive and hate filled delusion in which you seem to stew continuously.

The darkness returns.

I'm sure that Biden will deliver the peace and unity he promised right after he attacks, mutilates, destroys and erases anyone who stands in the way.
If you mean I’m not stupid enough to buy Right Wing bullshit, then you are correct.

If you mean I’m not stupid enough to buy Right Wing bullshit, then you are correct.

You don't need to buy anything.

All you need to do is think.

The darkness returns.

Life is difficult, and sometimes your MAGA hat won't help you.

I'm sure that Biden will deliver the peace and unity he promised

So do I.

Good Ole' Joe is a sincere, compassionate man.
A complete contrast from the orange piece of shit. The contrast could not be greater unless Ole' Joe were painted blue as Donny is orange.

more like China is leaving us in teh dust, thanks Donny! (I know you have no understanding of what a boost to China Donny was)

Yeah, they just changed all the street signs here to Chinese and now I don't know how to get to work.
The absurd things the Wingside Right believe in is amazing.

I lived and worked in China for years. The US is nothing like it, not even close. Well, maybe some of the drivers in Florida.

After George Floyd, it seemed like things were going to change. Then things returned to normal. More unarmed Black guys were shot. Trump got 70M votes. White supremacists attacked the Capitol.

I think the hateful right are having a bad few weeks but it will pass and they'll be back to their old ways.

Back
Top Bottom