• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you really want a Trump or Desantis controlled GOP to govern this country?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I look at what Trump did to our country in just four years, divided it as it has never been divided before and tried to overturn an election. Then I look at what Desantis has done in Florida, literally caused the death of thousands by his actions with the covid problem and using fear to cause people to fear and hate gay and transgender people as well as to tell whites they need to fear the teaching of our history and I think, how can people want them to control our entire government? What will we be in four years of their leadership? I really fear for this country.

I look at what Trump did to our country in just four years, divided it as it has never been divided before and tried to overturn an election. Then I look at what Desantis has done in Florida, literally caused the death of thousands by his actions with the covid problem and using fear to cause people to fear and hate gay and transgender people as well as to tell whites they need to fear the teaching of our history and I think, how can people want them to control our entire government? What will we be in four years of their leadership? I really fear for this country.

Of course not if one is moral and ethical.

Of course not and i know a shit ton of normal Republicans that feel the same way

What divided this nation is insane policies by the left, green new deal, defund police, make little boys into little girls, BLM, no cash bail, no immigration law adherence, cancel cultrure. That's what's wrong here.

What divided this nation is insane policies by the left, green new deal, defund police, make little boys into little girls, BLM, no cash bail, no immigration law adherence, cancel cultrure. That's what's wrong here.

They're going to get even louder about it this summer insuring their defeat.

Please. I do hope Big Orange runs. He lost the last two popular votes. The question is who will the Dems run? Biden and Kamala will both get creamed.

I don’t care, to be perfectly honest. Just so long as we have a split government and lots of that sweet, sweet gridlock we’ll be fine.

Do you really want a Trump or Desantis controlled GOP to govern this country?

Ya.
You will have to settle for DeSantis. Trump will not run again. He was traumatized by losing to Biden. He has PTS now

You will have to settle for DeSantis. Trump will not run again. He was traumatized by losing to Biden. He has PTS now
You forget he is a psychopath. In his twisted mind he CAN'T lose. If he does it will be because of a rigged election. He CAN'T not run. If he wins it was still rigged because he didn't enough votes. Either way he will continue to attack elections and everything else he doesn't like.

Do underestimate how insane and dangerous this man is.

:ROFLMAO:

See?

It was NEVER about Trump. Its about whoever threatens the idiot left and their agenda.

Cash bail keeps poor innocent people in jail and allows rich guilty ones to walk the streets.

Please. I do hope Big Orange runs. He lost the last two popular votes. The question is who will the Dems run? Biden and Kamala will both get creamed.
"Big Orange" will not be the nominee. (Apologies to the University of Tennessee)

You heard it first here.

Cash bail keeps poor innocent people in jail and allows rich guilty ones to walk the streets.
and there ^ is a perfect example of what's wrong with liberal thought processes.

Some poor are guilty, some rich are innocent....

and there ^ is a perfect example of what's wrong with liberal thought processes.

Some poor are guilty, some rich are innocent....
And there's the perfect example of what's wrong with the conservative thought process. They can't read, they think the worst of poor people and the best of rich people.

The GOP controls the SC and the majority of state legislatures. Each time they get into the WH and obtain a majority in Congress, they can keep pushing the envelope.

It'll be embarrassing for democrats to loose the House and Senate but loosing in 2024 to The Donald will be the cherry on top. Watching the election night aftermath will be hysterical, just like 2016.

And there's the perfect example of what's wrong with the conservative thought process. They can't read, they think the worst of poor people and the best of rich people.
Sorry, but that was exactly what you said, except you think the worst of rich people and the best of poor ones, not at all what I said.

:ROFLMAO:

See?

It was NEVER about Trump. Its about whoever threatens the idiot left and their agenda.
You're right. It's more about the morons who believe his election lies. Without those stupid people he would not be the threat he was and still is.

You're right. It's more about the morons who believe his election lies. Without those stupid people he would not be the threat he was and still is.
He never was, and still isn't, a threat. It's the morons who think that are the problem.

Back
Top Bottom