• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you really want a Trump or Desantis controlled GOP to govern this country?

You're right. It's more about the morons who believe his election lies. Without those stupid people he would not be the threat he was and still is.
No...its not. Its about anyone that threatens the lefts agenda and their ring of power. The idiot would shit themselves and attack Mother Theresa if she was alive...could run for office...and ran as a republican.

Sorry, but that was exactly what you said, except you think the worst of rich people and the best of poor ones, not at all what I said.
Like I said...you can't read.
"Cash bail keeps poor innocent people in jail and allows rich guilty ones to walk the streets.

I look at what Trump did to our country in just four years, divided it as it has never been divided before and tried to overturn an election. Then I look at what Desantis has done in Florida, literally caused the death of thousands by his actions with the covid problem and using fear to cause people to fear and hate gay and transgender people as well as to tell whites they need to fear the teaching of our history and I think, how can people want them to control our entire government? What will we be in four years of their leadership? I really fear for this country.

No. Neither.

I support a strong democracy.

He never was, and still isn't, a threat. It's the morons who think that are the problem.
Baselessly attacking elections, the very heart of our system, is a huge threat. The fact that so many stupid people believe him is an even bigger threat.

No...its not. Its about anyone that threatens the lefts agenda and their ring of power. The idiot would shit themselves and attack Mother Theresa if she was alive...could run for office...and ran as a republican.

I'm not surprised a person who believes the Big Lie would make such a silly statement.

I look at what Trump did to our country in just four years, divided it as it has never been divided before and tried to overturn an election. Then I look at what Desantis has done in Florida, literally caused the death of thousands by his actions with the covid problem and using fear to cause people to fear and hate gay and transgender people as well as to tell whites they need to fear the teaching of our history and I think, how can people want them to control our entire government? What will we be in four years of their leadership? I really fear for this country.
1650063320671.png

How exactly did Trump divide America? And how broad was this perceived divide?

Baselessly attacking elections, the very heart of our system, is a huge threat. The fact that so many stupid people believe him is an even bigger threat.
I'm not so sure it's "baseless".

Trump would be a big improvement but I doubt he runs.

The two most likely to become the Republican nominee are DeSantis and Cruz. Either would be an improvement but it is a very easy level to reach. For one thing, I don't see them being any worse than MAGA haters.

No. Neither. I support a strong democracy.
Then you support Republicans having an equal opportunity. That it appears very likely that no Democrat can win the election is beside the point.

Not baseless. He has evidence and justification. Petitioning for a redress of grievances is a 1st Amendment right.

The fact that you don't believe him is beside the point.

DeSantis would work. I'd like to know more about his foreign policy, though. If he's super hawkish then that's nearly an automatic disqualification for me.

Trump would be a big improvement but I doubt he runs.

The two most likely to become the Republican nominee are DeSantis and Cruz. Either would be an improvement but it is a very easy level to reach. For one thing, I don't see them being any worse than MAGA haters.

Then you support Republicans having an equal opportunity. That it appears very likely that no Democrat can win the election is beside the point.

Not baseless. He has evidence and justification. Petitioning for a redress of grievances is a 1st Amendment right.

The fact that you don't believe him is beside the point.
Yes it is baseless. It has been redressed ad nauseum. Hand counts came up with the same counts. Audits come out the same. Republican SoS confirmed it. It failed 60 times in court.

This is only the cries of a psychopath who is incapable of accepting a loss.

To see so many Americans turn on elections this easily is terrifying.

Cash bail keeps poor innocent people in jail and allows rich guilty ones to walk the streets.
No cash bail is just throwing the baby out with the bath water. The reasonable thing to do would have been to make bail based on a person's income /wealth.

I am for who ever is not a loony leftist as president. I don't care if its Trump, Desantis or some other republican who is president.

It is alarming, yeah. Look at the post "ya." Every person who likes that joined a forum that is solely to discuss politics and none can speak. They must comply. They must obey by the party line, so they can't opine. What if they say something that is a fact and they are then informed the party says it isn't a fact? Then they will have to declare both facts are true, and this is too hard. It is easier to be silent andwait. Then one can copy and paste.

Why can a state refuse to allow people treatment from a doctor? (Tucker has not told me what to say yet)
How can you defend a tyrant who was behind a coup? (I do not read the news, this must be untrue)
How can you support a criminal? (Am I supposed to?)

And so we pledge allegiance to the non-existent platform of the silent coup of the GOP. And the rigged system and elitists who teach CRT, which I have never seen, and cannot define, and am unsure of what any of that looks like. But the true threat is communism, which is something I am waiting to hear about.

I am for who ever is not a loony leftist as president. I don't care if its Trump, Desantis or some other republican who is president.

Because the system is rigged, right? And that's why we must rig it, like Desantis. And it's controlled by elitists, so we must elect Trump who is the most elite of all elitists. And we must have an uprising against masks, because that's the first thing we thought of and we went with it. Be careful, if your response isn't programmed you risk saying the wrong thing.

Has nothing to do with it. I don't like loony leftist policies.

So you would rather elect a person who took away your right to vote than elect a democrat. Anyone, right? I didn't vote for Biden, I don't feel he represents me well at all. I can't imagine the monumental amount of faith in the federal government you must have to say "do what you like so long as you aren't a lib." The GOP is the massive government party now, and you can't say why other than "because"

So you would rather elect a person who took away your right to vote than elect a democrat.
How has my right to vote been taken away?

Isn't the system rigged? Which is why Desantis gets to draw new districts? To rig it so it can't be rigged?

By the way, I am not speaking against conservatives, nor am I responding to one. I know there are many respectable, good people out there. I hope we can join together to stop the RINOs like Trump and McConnell and Gaetz and Abbott and Desantis who are pushing HUGE government proposals

Oh you don't know about Desantis restricting himself, which is absolutely unconstitutional? Or the unconstitutional laws to stop 2 trans people in Idaho from playing basketball? I guess you're not informed. At least you can vote even though you don't keep up with the news.

Gotta love the fantasy land the left lives in......the division came from the vitriol which came from the left and their minions, the msm. They spent four full years spreading vicious lies and false narratives like never witnessed in the history of mankind, making the Nazi propagandists look like school children. Trump has a right to object to an election....cut out the bs drama, for you are causing division. Desantis actually did good under the Covid pandemic, not unlike the blue states, which sucked by sending our elderly to an early death. He also is doing good by preventing weird, creepy groomers from teaching young children some sick shite....good for him. Keep the pedophiles away from our children and parents really do not want their children brainwashed by libturds with serious psychological problems.

A Trump/Desantis ticket would be great for our country....the contrast between them and this current shitshow would be enormous.

Trump is done in politics

I don't recall Trump dividing the country, as a matter of fact. You had people from a large variaty of backgrounds, races and religions backing the man.
If you wanted to see someone dividing the country, you'd have better chances looking at Democrats like Maxine Waters. Because she was one of the first members to actually come out as overly hostile towards an entire voting base and she even managed to call on her own base to go out and harass Trump's own.

*I'm going to need to see evidence for the words in bold.*

I don't recall Trump dividing the country, as a matter of fact. You had people from a large variaty of backgrounds, races and religions backing the man.
If you wanted to see someone dividing the country, you'd have better chances looking at Democrats like Maxine Waters. Because she was one of the first members to actually come out as overly hostile towards an entire voting base and she even managed to call on her own base to go out and harass Trump's own.

*I'm going to need to see evidence for the words in bold.*
Do you remember this:

He said that about Jacob Stallings, who the police shot with rubber bullets in an unmarked van while he was doing absolutely nothing illegal. He thought he'd die and shot two rounds, then the police announced who they were, Stallings threw his gun down, surrendered, the cops viciously beat him, and then lied about the entire thing.
Great cops:

“Let ’em come, let ’em come,” Bittell told his unit.

A couple minutes later, he yelled “Hit ’em! Hit ’em! Hit ’em!” and the officers fired several rounds at the group and then told them, “Get the f*** out of here!” according to descriptions of the bodycam videos in court documents.

Then they saw a group of protesters violating curfew but not looting or rioting. They cleared the people out and were watching a small group shout at them from a distance. They fired some launchers at them, and after the people retreated, Officer Justin Stetson fired another round. The group retreated and stopped yelling. Stetson fired a third time, saying “Gotcha!” Officer Kristopher Dauble laughed and gave him a fist-bump.

The Trump comments seem pretty divisive, right?

Yes it is baseless.
By your own statement, it was baseless.

It has been redressed ad nauseum. Hand counts came up with the same counts. Audits come out the same.
Audits showed large numbers of indeterminants. That alone is suspicious.

Republican SoS confirmed it. It failed 60 times in court.
That they did not have sufficient evidence in court does not prove it was baseless.

This is only the cries of a psychopath who is incapable of accepting a loss.
now we get the real reason. It wasn't that the claim was baseless, but that you do not wish it to be true.

To see so many Americans turn on elections this easily is terrifying.
I agree. Having an election stolen is bad enough. Hearing that you have no right to protest is even worse.

Trump is done in politics
Not yet.

He may never run again, but his voice will be heard.

Back
Top Bottom