• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you pull the trigger on the drone strike?

Helping or hurting the enemy isnt our primary concern.

you bet your ass it better be

we are in a war....declared or undeclared....it is war

and you think a terrorist has to be "imminently involved" in an action to warrant a death target?

i like the terror watch questions....i dont know those answers....i would add the no fly list also

but those arent war area questions....those are justice and policy questions

Helping or hurting is a subjective morals based question. Thus the morals you base it on are supreme to the result of the action. So, when the topic is do you drop a bomb on suspected terrorists who look like they are about to go bomb someone, if it means killing innocents nearby, the primary concern is not, will it kill the enemy, but rather, is the action morally right?

Back
Top Bottom