• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you pee sitting or standing... not a question for the ladies...

DO YOU SIT ON THE TOILETTE OR DO YOU STAND UP LAUNCHING THE STREAM INTO THE TOILETTE?

• Total voters
Sit.

If I don't pee down my leg on the way to the bathroom I will sit to take care of 1's.

In my youth I preferred to stand.

That was a long time ago when my hands weren't racked with arthritis, neuropathy and standing wasn't so gosh awful painful and hard to do.
HA - welcome to my world.

Lucky. I think you might have other challenges later tho.

Either way, boys definitely make a mess.

Well... I am blessed and I am cursed.

17 year old is a straight A student and a workaholic... summer vacation so what does she do? Works from 8am this morning until 8pm tonight at two jobs and then gets home and studies for her upcoming Senior Year. Works every day the whole vacation so far. Balanced. Kind. Sweet. Sharp as a tack. NO BOYFRIEND! Yes!

15 year old? Another great student but holy cow... drama drama drama.

But at least they pee in the toilette and are very neat around the house.

I like to write my name in the snow. 😐

Well... I am blessed and I am cursed.

17 year old is a straight A student and a workaholic... summer vacation so what does she do? Works from 8am this morning until 8pm tonight at two jobs and then gets home and studies for her upcoming Senior Year. Works every day the whole vacation so far. Balanced. Kind. Sweet. Sharp as a tack. NO BOYFRIEND! Yes!

15 year old? Another great student but holy cow... drama drama drama.

But at least they pee in the toilette and are very neat around the house.
You are very lucky. I literally had to clean up after the boys today with the 'dog towel' and got in a stupid fight with little kids over it. I guess it depends on your perspective.

My boys are younger btw, but definitely old enough that I shouldn't be dealing with something so basic. 11 and 7

I have to sit down to pee. Doctor's orders. I mustn't lift anything heavy.
I had the same problem! Then I learned I could work with weights and get to the point where I could lift over 100 lbs :)

I pee sitting down, and poo standing up.

Joking aside, I think doing either standing up is messy and unsanitary.

I like to piss on the campfire embers before turning in for the night. I haven't got the guts to try this sitting down.

I normally stand up. But if I wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee, I usually sit down because I can pee without turning the light on and without making a mess that way.

The wife went through a phase where she was constantly nagging me about the toilet seat in the bathroom that leads into my garage.

She made a comment about a month later about me more thoughtful about leaving the seat down.

I told her that I was pissing in the sink.................she wasn't very impressed.

Personally I would much rather pee outdoors. I pee off the porch a lot. Of course my closest neighbor is about 5 miles away.

Saves good drinking water(LOL)

You're a conservationist and you don't even know it

I normally stand up. But if I wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee, I usually sit down because I can pee without turning the light on and without making a mess that way.
Hmm. I'll have to consider that.

Guys...

not when you are out at the movies seeing Bridget Jones Diary with the love of you life and you gotta pee and there are 52 urinals in the men's room...

not when you are rushing to get to the car to take your love to a romantic picnic during sunset on the beach with a nice bottle of Gewürztraminer...

not when you are doing anything busy like volunteering to do free repair work for the local homeless women's shelter...

or anything like those normal things that you do...

but

when you are at home chillin', making home made candles with your loving partner and you have to urinate
OR
when you are home like a macho guy with no loving partner (don't tell your hand that though) and you gotta take a wicked piss during commercial break of your man sports

DO YOU SIT ON THE TOILETTE OR DO YOU STAND UP LAUNCHING THE STREAM INTO THE TOILETTE?
There are so many great catheter choices now, that only an uncivilized freak still has to hold their member while urinating.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are so many great catheter choices now, that only an uncivilized freak still has to hold their member while urinating.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks but I am not watching that... ;)

All three.

Usually stand and try to control the angry beast from splashing over everything (mostly successfully depending on sobriety)
Always sit when getting up in the night to eliminate getting kicked off the bed when she gets up and falls into the toilet cause I left the seat up.
In the woods or bushes or by the side of the road if needs must.

All three.

Usually stand and try to control the angry beast from splashing over everything (mostly successfully depending on sobriety)
Always sit when getting up in the night to eliminate getting kicked off the bed when she gets up and falls into the toilet cause I left the seat up.
In the woods or bushes or by the side of the road if needs must.

Since the “up seat” topic came up; I believe there are sensors in one’s posterior. When planting one’s ass on the throne and the seat is up, unbeknownst to you, there is a panic that ensues when one descends through that last 3/4” before planting on the cold porcelain......

Guys...

not when you are out at the movies seeing Bridget Jones Diary with the love of you life and you gotta pee and there are 52 urinals in the men's room...

not when you are rushing to get to the car to take your love to a romantic picnic during sunset on the beach with a nice bottle of Gewürztraminer...

not when you are doing anything busy like volunteering to do free repair work for the local homeless women's shelter...

or anything like those normal things that you do...

but

when you are at home chillin', making home made candles with your loving partner and you have to urinate
OR
when you are home like a macho guy with no loving partner (don't tell your hand that though) and you gotta take a wicked piss during commercial break of your man sports

Why not for a woman? I never sit on a toilet seat accept in my own home. So does squat count?

Back
Top Bottom