• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you pay more in income taxes than Donald Trump?

Do you pay more in income taxes than Donald Trump?

• Yes, I paid more than $750

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, I paid $750 or less

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Greenbeard

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The NY Times pulls back the curtain on Trump's long-hidden tax returns. Turns out he doesn't contribute much, just $750 in 2016 and 2017 and usually nothing. I guess he's one of Romney's 47-percenters.

Has your fair share been larger than Trump's? Pick any recent year you like for your response.

LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE
Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Hell yes, and I'm about to make my monthly property tax payment, which is much more...

Anyone still for this con artist is just not right in the head.

It would be a dream if my wife and I only paid 750 in taxes. Having said that, many people would be extremely happy to pay that much in taxes, knowing they were making enough to do so.

It would be a dream if my wife and I only paid 750 in taxes. Having said that, many people would be extremely happy to pay that much in taxes, knowing they were making enough to do so.

Certainly, but those people aren't claiming to be billionaires and/or defrauding the American people and government.

$750 would pay an E-1 in the US Army for a little less than two weeks...

I think the more important question is, "Have you been making nothing but straight losses for the last nearly twenty years and are about to owe hundreds of millions of dollars to entities unknown in the next two years while possibly being President of the United States?"

Sorry, I know it's a mouthful.

Hell yes, and I'm about to make my monthly property tax payment, which is much more...

I mis-typed, meant to say my yearly property tax payment...

The NY Times pulls back the curtain on Trump's long-hidden tax returns. Turns out he doesn't contribute much, just $750 in 2016 and 2017 and usually nothing. I guess he's one of Romney's 47-percenters.

Has your fair share been larger than Trump's? Pick any recent year you like for your response.

I use the short form and take the standard deduction. If I made more I would itemize to reduce my tax. If I made a ton of money I would hire tax accountants to give me more. If you think the government deserves more of your money you’re free to include more in your check to them.

What has property tax have to do with federal income tax?

For Trump property tax is an expense as is depreciation as is payroll and associated payroll taxes.

The goal of every taxpayer should be to pay as little as legally possible.

What business was Biden in to justify an S Corp?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, I do pay more taxes than Trump.

I guess this is all part of trump's "trickle down" strategy. He gets the money and as he spends it, it trickles down to us little people. Or it doesn't.

I use the short form and take the standard deduction. If I made more I would itemize to reduce my tax. If I made a ton of money I would hire tax accountants to give me more. If you think the government deserves more of your money you’re free to include more in your check to them.

Did you pay $750 or less in federal income taxes?

No one on this forum knows how much Trump pays in taxes.

Where exactly are the documents? Sounds like more anonymous claims that fail to be proven.

Other: None of your ****ing business.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sure thing. On my way out allow me to state that if I had my way there would be a flat tax rate for all with absolutely no loop holes. That way everyone would pay their fair share and this nonsense about how much someone else pays would be over. Why do you think no one in government wants that?

$750 would pay an E-1 in the US Army for a little less than two weeks...

In my day it would cover three months.........

Back
Top Bottom