• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you own or someone in your household own a firearm?

Do you own or does someone in your household own a firearm?

• Total voters

VoodooChild

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Do you own or someone in your household own a firearm?

Simple question...

Nope, sure don't. :)

Yep, my brother owns a muzzle loader and a shotgun for hunting.

I totally missed the "or" in the thread title and read it as "Do you own someone in your household..." :lol: It's late and I'm stupid.

As far as the firearm goes, I no longer own any guns because the wife doesn't like them.

As far as the firearm goes, I no longer own any guns because the wife doesn't like them.

Real men may trade there wife in for a gun but NEVER the other way around! ;)

I still own a couple from my hunting days. I have not fired them in probably a decade.

Not anymore, when i was a kid my mother owned a 22 rifle, but sold it.

I wouldnt mind getting a 9 or 10 mil handgun, a good high power rifle and a combat style shotgun. But have not take the time to buy them or get the permits for them (which would be no problem). Generally I have found other items to spend or save my money on

Yes, shotgun self defense pistol and three dogs. I want to get a taser but they're illegal in New York.

If I were to get in the mugging business, I would want a stun gun. They would make mugging so much easier and safer, walk up to some one and boom they go down, you are free to take their wallet, watch and other valuables, and you dont have to worry about a murder charge

To answer the question, "Yes" I do.

Not currently, though I used to. Lately I've been considering getting a CHL.

No. I don't want that kind of things in my house, especially now when me and my girlfriend are expecting our first child. Firearms belong in the hands of police officers, the military and hunters - not amateurs like me who has no use for them.

No. None at all.

Only sidearms.

No. Though My wife and I have gone shooting a couple times and enjoyed it, so it's not out of the question that we might in the future. We simply have too many other things to spend money on at the moment.

No, don't have any.

If I were to get in the mugging business, I would want a stun gun. They would make mugging so much easier and safer, walk up to some one and boom they go down, you are free to take their wallet, watch and other valuables, and you dont have to worry about a murder charge

Unless your victim has a heart attack.

Born and raised in Michigan. Of course I own a firearm.

.357 magnum, six-shooter. I've never pointed it at anyone with the intent to shoot/kill, and I hope I never do.

Back
Top Bottom