• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you live your life according to your politics?

Reaction score
Somewhere between Sean Hannity and Michael Savage
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Politics often change when made personal so I thought it would be interesting to see how many honestly live according to their politics.

This is what I mean:

If you are an environmentalist do you have a car? If so what kind and how often do you drive it? Do you plant trees or donate time or money to helping the environment?

If you support open boarders do you leave your home unlocked? Are your doors open to anyone and everyone that may need a place to stay, something from your frig, or some of your medical supplies?

If you go to peace protests do you get involved in or support the violence toward police and citizens that often occurs at such events? Do you also protest things such as Saddam torturing and gassing people and other such acts of violence (in all fairness)?

If you support our troops do you donate time or money to help them? Do you write them letters or send care packages?

If you support tough crime legislature would you be willing to press charges against a close family member for any various crimes?

If you support freedom of religion do you make donations to a local church? Do you take an active roll in any organized freedom of religion efforts?

Politics often change when made personal so I thought it would be interesting to see how many honestly live according to their politics.
You got a lot of nerve posting this.

How long does it take you to shave in the morning?

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
How long does it take you to shave in the morning?
My face or my back?

Bluestateredneck said:

This is what I mean:

If you are an environmentalist do you have a car? If so what kind and how often do you drive it? Do you plant trees or donate time or money to helping the environment?

Nope & nope.

If you support open boarders do you leave your home unlocked? Are your doors open to anyone and everyone that may need a place to stay, something from your frig, or some of your medical supplies?

Nope, locked - along with my gunsafe. I have the key handy though.

Doors are open, frig is open, and med supplies from my first aid kid are available.

If you go to peace protests do you get involved in or support the violence toward police and citizens that often occurs at such events? Do you also protest things such as Saddam torturing and gassing people and other such acts of violence (in all fairness)?

Not really a protestor.

If you support our troops do you donate time or money to help them? Do you write them letters or send care packages?

Donations, yes - our immediate family gave our Christmas monies that would have normally went to gifts. Never sent a care package.

If you support tough crime legislature would you be willing to press charges against a close family member for any various crimes?
Absolutely. In a heart beat.

If you support freedom of religion do you make donations to a local church? Do you take an active roll in any organized freedom of religion efforts?
Yes. My wife attends church regularly and we tithe. I only go on the big days like Passover Sunday (Easter), Weddings or Funerals.

Yes. My wife attends church regularly and we tithe. I only go on the big days like Passover Sunday (Easter), Weddings or Funerals.
I like your kinda talk. Quip with a Wit!

I don't mean to get to personal with BlueStateRedneck. It is just hard for me to see people of faith look the other way, when it is alleged, that someone is torturing children in our name, without caring enough, to find out for themselves. But would rather blow it off, due to a perceived bad source. I was raised a Catholic. Although I don't go to mass anymore, if I am to live my life in a Christ-like manner, I would want to know what is happening at Abu Ghraib, whether or not the reports are true or false.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
I like your kinda talk. Quip with a Wit!

I don't mean to get to personal with BlueStateRedneck. It is just hard for me to see people of faith look the other way, when it is alleged, that someone is torturing children in our name, without caring enough, to find out for themselves. But would rather blow it off, due to a perceived bad source. I was raised a Catholic. Although I don't go to mass anymore, if I am to live my life in a Christ-like manner, I would want to know what is happening at Abu Ghraib, whether or not the reports are true or false.
This argument is already on a different thread, please stay on topic here or post somewhere else. And again if you don't have any lucid comments to add to a debate or question keep you mean spirited attacks to yourself.

This argument is already on a different thread, please stay on topic here or post somewhere else. And again if you don't have any lucid comments to add to a debate or question keep you mean spirited attacks to yourself.
On topic. I try too!

Last edited:
teacher said:
Dear vauge,
my what massive intellect you have,
aren't you sooo clever,
your breath smells like fresh citrus fruit,
your eyes sparkle like the moon over water,
handsome too.

Yes, but that still won't save you any money on car insurance.

Call Geico, it can save you up to 15%.

Back
Top Bottom