• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you Keep a Messy or Tidy Desk?

Do you Keep a Messy or Clean Desk?

• Total voters
I have multiple desks. The one I usually use the most is half-way in between but do not ever open the drawers--Ever--evil things live in them. They are so scary I don't even open the drawers. They are each their own little Jack-In-The-Pandora's-Box

Actually I don't mind my desk being messy.....but now the kitchen. That's another story. No telling what time a snack will just magically appear. :lol:

From afar, it looks tidy. But the drawers are a mess. I need to work on that.

That's what I call the illusion of clean. ;)

OK, my desk at work isn't spotless, since yanno.. I do work there. :p

upe3y5u7.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I don't mind my desk being messy.....but now the kitchen. That's another story. No telling what time a snack will just magically appear. :lol:

Well I have a practical reason-- a lot of paper crosses my desk at any given time, some of which tends to stick there indefinitely if I do not shuffle it along. If I put something in the wrong file, it can be a massive undertaking to find it again. I have literally spent several full days trying to track down an important document that I really needed, that I knew I had, that I had mixed in with papers from other files. As time passes between the time I last had it and the time it is realized missing, the time involved in locating it grows exponentially.

I had to vote Rutebega because the Poll question is not a "yes or no" answer. (Do you keep a clean or messy desk? Yes I keep a clean or messy desk; No I keep a clean or messy desk). Shoulda been 1. Clean, 2. Messy, 3. Odd Couple, etc.

Having said that I keep an immaculate desk. Everything on top is organized, and everything in all but one drawer is organized. The one drawer is the "small supplies" drawer, where I keep paper clips, pens, white out, etc.

That's what I call the illusion of clean. ;)

OK, my desk at work isn't spotless, since yanno.. I do work there. :p

upe3y5u7.jpg

Nice comfy chair too.....I would throw one of those back massagers on that style of a chair. Just sayin. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom