• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you have sympathy for the vaccinated?

Do you have sympathy for the vaccinated?

• Total voters
And you see things that aren't there.
You haven't taken the time to use I microscope to see what's in the vaccine? Of course, you haven't.

That's right. You trust Moderna sooo much you just go to their website to confirm the "vaccine" is safe.

Blind faith is about as moronic as it can get.

Oh my.... You have blind faith that an all powerful, all seeing deity that created everything in 7 days and watches over everything we do and say and thinks. So, you are correct, that's about as moronic as it gets.

Oh my.... You have blind faith that an all powerful, all seeing deity that created everything in 7 days and watches over everything we do and say and thinks. So, you are correct, that's about as moronic as it gets.
At least I put my faith in a God, for some reason you decided to put it into the pharmaceutical industry... Why? Just why?

The other is that your theory is stuffed full of crazy train.
Use your god given critical thinking skills here. Really, I mean that.

If you really want to know the truth.... that is.

Use your god given critical thinking skills here. Really, I mean that.

If you really want to know the truth.... that is.

Yes, the most brilliant way for a bioweapon to be employed is to target your own population and hope it spreads.

unnnnnnnnnnng

Yes, the most brilliant way for a bioweapon to be employed is to target your own population and hope it spreads.

unnnnnnnnnnng
China has been murdering it's own people for decades, if anything coronavirus is late to the show.

You haven't taken the time to use I microscope to see what's in the vaccine? Of course, you haven't.

That's right. You trust Moderna sooo much you just go to their website to confirm the "vaccine" is safe.

Whereas announcing that you don't know what you're talking about and blindly make up bullshit to fill up all the gaps - which just so happen to be everything - makes perfect sense.

Pro-tip: human civilization doesn't work without expertise. Your ignorance is not an argument or a justification to make positive assertions. It's just your ignorance. Nobody can possibly be untrustworthy because of it.

Whereas announcing that you don't know what you're talking about and blindly make up bullshit to fill up all the gaps - which just so happen to be everything - makes perfect sense.

Pro-tip: human civilization doesn't work without expertise. Your ignorance is not an argument or a justification to make positive assertions. It's just your ignorance. Nobody can possibly be untrustworthy because of it.
Is this a failed attempt at trying to "call me out" ?

My shoulder beeped again.

At least I put my faith in a God,
Ok. What viable evidence do you have of God's existence?

, for some reason you decided to put it into the pharmaceutical industry... Why? Just why?
The vaccine is real. It's tangible. We've had vaccines for over two hundred years. Vaccines have saved untold millions of lives. So what is it about the covid vaccine that frightens you? Is it because it's an Mrna vaccine? If that's the case just take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. It's not Mnra. But for you, or anyone, to just come out trash talking about something that was designed to help people is pathetic. I have data that supports my contentions about the covid vaccine. You have AM radio conservative shock jocks filling your head with tripe. You do not have anything supporting your moronic opinions.

Is this a failed attempt at trying to "call me out" ?
No. It's just another person pointing out that you cannot support your contentions about the covid vaccines.

It's so weird that the "vaccine skeptics" are not remotely skeptical of any other treatment when they end up in the hospital with covid. A hundred things shoved into their bodies at that point and they don't ask any questions. You don't know what's in it? You don't know what's in your chicken nuggets, quit lying. You never gave a shit what was in anything else.

Hey buddy, whens this thing supposed to kill me? It's been months and I don't want to go back to work.

You think all the research China was doing on Covid for the past 4 years was just for fun and games?
Why did they "develop" something that mostly takes out old people? Isnt that kind of a waste of time?

Given that:
a) coronvirus is a weaponized biological agent created to destroy America, and bring about a one world government, it's quite obvious the vaccine would follow suit, since the perpetrators, China, who control almost our entire pharmaceutical industry are not going to put the rug back under our feet any time soon.

b) That out of the way we can discuss health risks from taking the vaccine. It's lethal and it kills in a number of ways. These sheep folk that blindly trust multi billion dollar corporations to have their best interests at heart need to really wake up, and quickly. The vaccine contains heavy metals among other things which can harm your body and mind in a number of ways. I have been imploring my sister to stay away from the vaccine, but she blindly trusts the liberal media to pre package what is truth and what is fiction FOR HER..

Question is, knowing what we now know about the vaccine and it's health risks, do you have any sympathy for the masses that remain ignorant and just go get the jab without a second thought? That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic. But this is in accordance with how satan works. Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?
I do. Hard to blame the Branch Covidians. When the Government says jump, they ask how high?

Congratulations on being the first person I've ever heard to blame the needle for reluctance to get a vaccine. That could be quite common but how would we know if the usual is just "sucking it up" and pretending it doesn't hurt. Of course it hurts.

Help is on the way ...

Why? We hear the bed wetters here all the time making fun of the unvaccinated as being afraid of needles blah blah blah

Why did they "develop" something that mostly takes out old people? Isnt that kind of a waste of time?

Didn't you hear? The Chinese aren't good at anything. They're imitators not innovators!

Back
Top Bottom