• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you have sympathy for the vaccinated?

Do you have sympathy for the vaccinated?

• Total voters
I saw on the TV a little kid with diabetes who had a service dog. The dog could smell her blood sugar level.

Now you'll tell me you don't like dogs. Ah well 🤷‍♂️

Naaa I am a dog person. I will take the dog anytime over the needle. :) We always had a dog when I was growing. One of them passed away at a good old age when I was like eight or so. Then my elder brother went on vacation and basically robbed a mother dog of one of her new born cubs. He was that little when he joined the family. I have the fondest feeling just recalling that dog. I still recall his first afternoon. He was so nervous. He won't even sleep alone. You just woke up in the morning and found he managed to get himself on the bed. It was not easy for him as he was so little.

I feel sorry for dogs sometimes, being forced to endure chemical smells and cheap perfume. Or hell, expensive perfume made out of cat's ass.
Dogs love their pack, their leader and games. Life is a big game for dogs.

Cats are moody and distrustful loners... what I feel sorry for are Aussies...

I have far more "sympathy" for trolls that have no real meaning or purpose to their lives.
TBH(y)

But thanks for asking.

Naaa I am a dog person. I will take the dog anytime over the needle. :) We always had a dog when I was growing. One of them passed away at a good old age when I was like eight or so. Then my elder brother went on vacation and basically robbed a mother dog of one of her new born cubs. He was that little when he joined the family. I have the fondest feeling just recalling that dog. I still recall his first afternoon. He was so nervous. He won't even sleep alone. You just woke up in the morning and found he managed to get himself on the bed. It was not easy for him as he was so little.

Dogs taken too early from Mum can be needy and insecure. It's one of my reasons to resent pet shops: they actively exploit the pup's insecurity to attach them to new owners, and keep breeding costs down in the process.

I wonder if there's some way every household dog could be replaced with one offspring. Maybe implant contraceptives then after birth, sterilization. Most people want their dogs desexed though. I dunno, I'm as much of a dog person as one can be without actually having a dog: there's so many things a person can't do if they have a dog. It even puts a cramp on moving house.

You'd think dogs on public transport is a big no, but then what's an owner with no car supposed to do when the dog needs a vet?

Also...just wanted to point out that baby dogs are called "pups" and not "cubs".

Thats was a young bear that your brother took from its mother.

OK. I'm finished.

Dogs love their pack, their leader and games. Life is a big game for dogs.

Cats are moody and distrustful loners... what I feel sorry for are Aussies...

Cats have much more individuality if you have more than one. They're only "moody" because it's hard for them to communicate with humans.

Also...just wanted to point out that baby dogs are called "pups" and not "cubs".

OK. I'm finished.

"Dear Dog Momma: my pup never stopped growing, she's huge and walks around on her back feet, also she helps herself to raw meat from the fridge. What is wrong?"

Think of it as foreplay to some good sexual action...

Uh... what?

I meant no vice of mine ever entailed delivery by needle. Is what I meant. I had two main vices about all my life: Madame E&J and Madame Marlboro. I had to divorce Madame E&J like some sixteen years ago. It would be more like twenty years if I did not take leave of my senses for another fling with Madame E&J. It was a mistake. It was a rough few months, then I kicked her to the curb, hopefully for good. Madame Marlboro is still around. But she may be displaced by Madame Canabis.

Some bizarre complications messed up my 2019 and much of 2020. A round the clock pain in lower back. Nothing would work. No dosage. There was no way I was gonna dabble in any narco based medication, even if I could get Doc to prescribe. A few of my wise acquaintances put their heads together and recommended a few dates with Madame Canabis. It helped a lot. Where I could manage at best only an hour to hour and a half of sleep a stretch, Madame Canabis was able to give me three to four.

As mysteriously as it appeared the pain disappeared after close to a year. Which was in time given that some nut neurologist was gonna take a knife to my lower back. I even had a scheduled date. But I called it off, as I was getting better. Hope I never see that neurologist again. I hate needles and he was gonna go at my lower back with a knife!

La vie est belle

Last edited:

OK. I'm finished.

LOL Thanks for the correction.

We have it great compared to a lot of nations.... hell, I have been to the beach twice today to bodysurf... but when I went to the grocery store to get a few things a lot of out shelves are almost bare. Almost zero oils. olive, etc. almost no eggs. A lot of things... bread, almost nothing. Of course I am probably bitching to people that have it worse but I don't care... these unvaccinated assholes are just dragging this crap on and on. Vaccine Passports. Masks. Etc. I forgot my mask entering the store and had to walk back to my car to get it. Minutes out of my day but I don't care. **** the unvaccinated.
NZ has to import eggs, really? :rolleyes:

Take a step back, and realize that only ~ 2% of the population will die from covid (The Fuac-Xi Fever) !
The Average age of these people is > 82yo !
Kids 17 ->0 yo have a 0.008 % of dying, yet the Government wants to FORCE the Experimental Vaxx on the ?????....

The "Vaxx" (Experimental Gene Therapy Inoculation) has only been in trials for ~ 1.5years, so we DON'T KNOW if or what the Side Effect might be !
The CDC, WHO, and US Government has said ABSOLUTELY nothing about the MILLIONS of people who got Covid and now have Natural Immunity!?

A "Vaccine" is a Virus that is, say, 90% dead, that you injected into your body so THE BODY CAN LEARN TO FIGHT IT !!!!!
If you GET THE ACTUAL VIRUS and fight it off, you don't need the Vaxx !!!! ????

Attachments

• IMG_20211206_170348_01.jpg
    IMG_20211206_170348_01.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20211206_170539_01.jpg
    IMG_20211206_170539_01.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20211206_170542_01.jpg
    IMG_20211206_170542_01.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
We have it great compared to a lot of nations.... hell, I have been to the beach twice today to bodysurf... but when I went to the grocery store to get a few things a lot of out shelves are almost bare. Almost zero oils. olive, etc. almost no eggs. A lot of things... bread, almost nothing. Of course I am probably bitching to people that have it worse but I don't care... these unvaccinated assholes are just dragging this crap on and on. Vaccine Passports. Masks. Etc. I forgot my mask entering the store and had to walk back to my car to get it. Minutes out of my day but I don't care. **** the unvaccinated.

I forgot my mask one night when I stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things. This was before it was ok to go about without a mask, the assumption being a person had been vaxxed. At the time masks were obligatory. I only realized I was without mask after my shopping cart was full and I was ready to go to checking counter. It was like, should I just go back to car and get mask, or just head to counter and pay. I decided to pull my shirt over my face. it was not easy trying to scan items. I needed both hands, but when I let go of shirt it slipped down from my face. Everyone was kind. No one made a fuss. Good thing the crazy stuff that go viral are few and far between.

I forgot my mask one night when I stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things. This was before it was ok to go about without a mask, the assumption being a person had been vaxxed. At the time masks were obligatory. I only realized I was without mask after my shopping cart was full and I was ready to go to checking counter. It was like, should I just go back to car and get mask, or just head to counter and pay. I decided to pull my shirt over my face. it was not easy trying to scan items. I needed both hands, but when I let go of shirt it slipped down from my face. Everyone was kind. No one made a fuss. Good thing the crazy stuff that go viral are few and far between.
I actually had that just a couple days ago...all of a sudden I realized I did not have a mask after being in the theatre for a bit... apparently I dropped/lost it on a trip to the toilette. I was pulling my shoulder sleeves over my face and then we found lt. Since I don't have to wear masks at work it is strange to suddenly have to put one on.

I imagine Security calling out "another pants on head, make sure they don't hurt themselves" before realizing it was a shirt. And you won't know if it went viral until it does *evil cackle*

Take a step back, and realize that only ~ 2% of the population will die from covid (The Fuac-Xi Fever) !
The Average age of these people is > 82yo !

I doubt it. Not because it's wildly wrong, but I doubt it because you said it.

Kids 17 ->0 yo have a 0.008 % of dying, yet the Government wants to FORCE the Experimental Vaxx on the ?????....

Forced vaccinations for 0 to 17?

The "Vaxx" (Experimental Gene Therapy Inoculation) has only been in trials for ~ 1.5years, so we DON'T KNOW if or what the Side Effect might be !
The CDC, WHO, and US Government has said ABSOLUTELY nothing about the MILLIONS of people who got Covid and now have Natural Immunity!?

Natural "immunity" is less protection than any vaccine, so we're still hoping to get those people vaccinated.

Hopefully we don't have to resort to propaganda and call it "vaccine immunity".

A "Vaccine" is a Virus that is, say, 90% dead, that you injected into your body so THE BODY CAN LEARN TO FIGHT IT !!!!!

The Russian one is whole disabled virus. I don't think any of the others are.

If you GET THE ACTUAL VIRUS and fight it off, you don't need the Vaxx !!!! ????

No, natural immunity is lesser. It also doesn't improve your chances of surviving as well as vaccine does.

I could make a big rubber stamp for these posts. You guys are that predictable.

Given that:
a) coronvirus is a weaponized biological agent created to destroy America, and bring about a one world government, it's quite obvious the vaccine would follow suit, since the perpetrators, China, who control almost our entire pharmaceutical industry are not going to put the rug back under our feet any time soon.
What a load of rubbish. You gave no evidence but hate and paranoia. I suggest you get a second opinion.
b) That out of the way we can discuss health risks from taking the vaccine. It's lethal and it kills in a number of ways. These sheep folk that blindly trust multi billion dollar corporations to have their best interests at heart need to really wake up, and quickly. The vaccine contains heavy metals among other things which can harm your body and mind in a number of ways. I have been imploring my sister to stay away from the vaccine, but she blindly trusts the liberal media to pre package what is truth and what is fiction FOR HER..

There are far more people dying without it than with it. You are a blatant.liar and have no supporting evidence.
Question is, knowing what we now know about the vaccine and it's health risks, do you have any sympathy for the masses that remain ignorant and just go get the jab without a second thought? That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic. But this is in accordance with how satan works. Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?

How could you you possibly know they will be dead in a couple of years from the vacinne? You don't. Just another ignorant scare.
So now you inject a bit of God into the debate.
Half if those people who died were godbotherers and nearly all believed God would save them. He didn't because he doesn't exist yet here you are blaming Satan, who doesn't exist also, for suggesting he is killing these people.

Where do you get these mad assumptions from? It's not printed anywhere. The government nor any other reliable source publish it.

Do you really believe that is happening? A grown human being with a head full of conspiracy theories is not what the country needs now.

What a load of rubbish. You gave no evidence but hate and paranoia. I suggest you get a second opinion.
The problem is not my paranoia. It's your lack of imagination.

How could you you possibly know they will be dead in a couple of years from the vacinne? You don't.
Excuse me. People are ALREADY dead bc of the vaccine, it just cannot be attributed to the vaccine because whats inside the vaccine can kill a human in a number of ways. Also causes miscarriages my sister in law has had one and got the shot about a year ago.

Excuse me. People are ALREADY dead bc of the vaccine, it just cannot be attributed to the vaccine because whats inside the vaccine can kill a human in a number of ways. Also causes miscarriages my sister in law has had one and got the shot about a year ago.

Well I'm sorry about that, but:

Among women who know they are pregnant, the miscarriage rate is roughly 10% to 20%, while rates among all fertilisation is around 30% to 50%. In those under the age of 35 the risk is about 10% while it is about 45% in those over the age of 40. Risk begins to increase around the age of 30

Excuse me. If you cannot produce irrefutable evidence it is detrimental to the human race and it is a conspiracy by the new world order, as suggested, I suggested you refrain from offering an opinion.

As for you sister, how can you have proof it was the vacinne?
Come on comrade. I'm not as gullible as that.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to CT

Given that:
a) coronvirus is a weaponized biological agent created to destroy America, and bring about a one world government, it's quite obvious the vaccine would follow suit, since the perpetrators, China, who control almost our entire pharmaceutical industry are not going to put the rug back under our feet any time soon.

b) That out of the way we can discuss health risks from taking the vaccine. It's lethal and it kills in a number of ways. These sheep folk that blindly trust multi billion dollar corporations to have their best interests at heart need to really wake up, and quickly. The vaccine contains heavy metals among other things which can harm your body and mind in a number of ways. I have been imploring my sister to stay away from the vaccine, but she blindly trusts the liberal media to pre package what is truth and what is fiction FOR HER..

Question is, knowing what we now know about the vaccine and it's health risks, do you have any sympathy for the masses that remain ignorant and just go get the jab without a second thought? That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic. But this is in accordance with how satan works. Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?
SOrRy, I stopped reading at "give that".

Stop spewing misinformation. You are literally killing people.

Back
Top Bottom