• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you have sympathy for the vaccinated?

Do you have sympathy for the vaccinated?

• Total voters

TurboSlayer

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Given that:
a) coronvirus is a weaponized biological agent created to destroy America, and bring about a one world government, it's quite obvious the vaccine would follow suit, since the perpetrators, China, who control almost our entire pharmaceutical industry are not going to put the rug back under our feet any time soon.

b) That out of the way we can discuss health risks from taking the vaccine. It's lethal and it kills in a number of ways. These sheep folk that blindly trust multi billion dollar corporations to have their best interests at heart need to really wake up, and quickly. The vaccine contains heavy metals among other things which can harm your body and mind in a number of ways. I have been imploring my sister to stay away from the vaccine, but she blindly trusts the liberal media to pre package what is truth and what is fiction FOR HER..

Question is, knowing what we now know about the vaccine and it's health risks, do you have any sympathy for the masses that remain ignorant and just go get the jab without a second thought? That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic. But this is in accordance with how satan works. Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?

Given that:
a) coronvirus is a weaponized biological agent created to destroy America, and bring about a one world government, it's quite obvious the vaccine would follow suit, since the perpetrators, China, who control almost our entire pharmaceutical industry are not going to put the rug back under our feet any time soon.

(a) catastrophic failure at launch
(b) moot
(c) moot

Given that:

b) That out of the way we can discuss health risks from taking the vaccine. It's lethal and it kills in a number of ways. These sheep folk that blindly trust multi billion dollar corporations to have their best interests at heart need to really wake up, and quickly. The vaccine contains heavy metals among other things which can harm your body and mind in a number of ways. I have been imploring my sister to stay away from the vaccine, but she blindly trusts the liberal media to pre package what is truth and what is fiction FOR HER..

Question is, knowing what we now know about the vaccine and it's health risks, do you have any sympathy for the masses that remain ignorant and just go get the jab without a second thought? That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic. But this is in accordance with how satan works. Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?

I have answered your thread question but not for the reasons that have prompted your mistrust and speculations. Though I do think we have been lied to and misled by Biden and his cheerleaders.

I have answered your thread question but not for the reasons that have prompted your mistrust and speculations. Though I do think we have been lied to and misled by Biden and his cheerleaders.

Is Boris Johnson one of his cheerleaders? And if so, how do you explain that Johnson has been PM since mid 2019 ?

Given that:
a) coronvirus is a weaponized biological agent created to destroy America,
LOL
and bring about a one world government,
LOL
it's quite obvious the vaccine would follow suit, since the perpetrators, China, who control almost our entire pharmaceutical industry are not going to put the rug back under our feet any time soon.
LOL
b) That out of the way we can discuss health risks from taking the vaccine.
LOL
It's lethal and it kills in a number of ways.
Holy ****ing LOL
These sheep folk that blindly trust multi billion dollar corporations to have their best interests at heart need to really wake up, and quickly.
I have read a lot of stupid posts but this one might vie for the top.
The vaccine contains heavy metals among other things which can harm your body and mind in a number of ways. I have been imploring my sister to stay away from the vaccine, but she blindly trusts the liberal media to pre package what is truth and what is fiction FOR HER..
I am glad for you sister that she did not listen to your stupid and uneducated understanding of the health benefits of being vaccinated.
Question is, knowing what we now know about the vaccine and it's health risks,
That is saves millions of lives...
do you have any sympathy for the masses that remain ignorant and just go get the jab without a second thought? That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic. But this is in accordance with how satan works.
Oh, I posted as I read... this is a Troll. My bad.. Satan. LOL
Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?

I am getting a bit sick of these ignorant ****s screwing with the world's economy and being able to move forward and function normally again.

The GDP of New Zealand is about where it was in 2017. That's pretty good compared to other developed nations.

I am vaxxed, as a matter of fact. Not that I am all that hot about it. The whole thing grates on my nerves. I feel like a kid with an appointment to see a dentist whenever the evil Dr Fauci talks of boosters. See, I am anti needle, not anti vaxx. My junior sister as well. As she put it, her issue is not with the content, but rather with the delivery. I hate needles. If anyone ever claims I dabbled in any substance that requires a needle for delivery, call him a liar to his face, and you will be right and can take it to the bank.

I am vaxxed, as a matter of fact. Not that I am all that hot about it. The whole thing grates on my nerves. I feel like a kid with an appointment to see a dentist whenever the evil Dr Fauci talks of boosters. See, I am anti needle, not anti vaxx. My junior sister as well. As she put it, her issue is not with the content, but rather with the delivery. I hate needles. If anyone ever claims I dabbled in any substance that requires a needle for delivery, call him a liar to his face, and you will be right and can take it to the bank.

Congratulations on being the first person I've ever heard to blame the needle for reluctance to get a vaccine. That could be quite common but how would we know if the usual is just "sucking it up" and pretending it doesn't hurt. Of course it hurts.

Help is on the way ...

Given that:

You're new here and "very conservative". i never would have guessed!

The Steve Bannon-backed study claiming China created ... - Vox

https://www.vox.com › coronavirus-china-study-bannon
Sep 18, 2020 — Yan Li-Meng, a Chinese virologist, led the Bannon and Guo-backed study blaming China for creating the coronavirus.

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF THE CULT EXPERIENCE - The New ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 1982/03/15 › style › the-psyc...
Mar 15, 1982 — Clark said, involves a vulnerable person - a student leaving home, or at exam time, or someone who has lost a friend or lover - who is enticed ...

Given that:
a) is a pile of cr@p;
b) is more crapola — aggressive disinformation;

The question is so far removed from reality that we might as well be discussing the efficacy of bromeliad hybrids as a cure all for hyperactive imaginations.

Given that:
a) is a pile of cr@p;
b) is more crapola — aggressive disinformation;

The question is so far removed from reality that we might as well be discussing the efficacy of bromeliad hybrids as a cure all for hyperactive imaginations.
God so loved the world he countered the free will of America's "basket of deplorables" with a covid-19 pandemic
to disguise undetected vote fraud on a massive scale to insure removal of what the deplorables and Putin had done to the rest of us!

Mike Pompeo accuses China of 'peddling questionable ...

https://www.firstpost.com › world › mike-pompeo-accu...
Dec 19, 2020 — The US on Friday authorised the emergency use of the anti- Coronavirus vaccine developed by Moderna, a week after the one co-developed by ...

Pompeo cancels Europe trip after Luxembourg snub - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › politics › pompeo-trip-canceled
Jan 12, 2021 — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo canceled a trip to Europe this week after being snubbed by officials in Luxembourg in the wake of the deadly ...

Pompeo Quarantining After Exposure to COVID-19, State ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com › secretary-of-state-mike...
Dec. 16, 2020
The anti-vax leader appears armed with high-capacity firearms and has brandished a flame thrower in his bizarre quest.

Ellen Pompeo had fight with Denzel Washington - Olean ...

https://www.oleantimesherald.com › entertainment › ellen...
Sep 30, 2021 — Ellen Pompeo refused to speak to Denzel Washington after they had a row on the set of ... No. I don't trust that a vaccine will be

Ellen Pompeo reacts after being confused for Secretary of ...​

https://www.yahoo.com › now › ellen-pompeo-confused-...

Ellen Pompeo is an actress best known for playing Dr. Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy since 2005. Mike Pompeo is the U.S. Secretary of State ...
Jan 5, 2020

Last edited:
Congratulations on being the first person I've ever heard to blame the needle for reluctance to get a vaccine.

It's the Gospel Truth. lol. And I was definitely at the head of the line to get jabbed. I made my way to the Walmart nearby only after someone assured me there was no line. There is no way I am lining up to get jabbed. I bring up the rear.

That could be quite common but how would we know if the usual is just "sucking it up" and pretending it doesn't hurt. Of course it hurts.

Help is on the way ...

It's not that it hurts. It's more like just a dislike. And guess what? As if to add to my curse, it turned out that I don't control my sugar well. Actually I control it badly. I discovered that like some fifteen years or so ago. And I am supposed to prick my fingers a few times a day to take readings! Needless to say I did not keep up with that practice. I just take my pills, and that is it.

That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic.
You're telling me I will be able to read and comprehend post like your for a couple of YEARS before I get to die?

Holy shit I'm going to need sympathy. I hoped the vaccine remove me from this hell in a matter of WEEKS!

That a lot of them will be dead in a couple years is very tragic.
A memo from the land of zero evidence.
But this is in accordance with how satan works.
No doubt you were told this by a talking serpent.
Or are these people getting what they deserve by believing a lie over the truth?
If they're believing they should be vaccinated, then it's the inverse. They're believing a truth over a lie.

The GDP of New Zealand is about where it was in 2017. That's pretty good compared to other developed nations.

We have it great compared to a lot of nations.... hell, I have been to the beach twice today to bodysurf... but when I went to the grocery store to get a few things a lot of out shelves are almost bare. Almost zero oils. olive, etc. almost no eggs. A lot of things... bread, almost nothing. Of course I am probably bitching to people that have it worse but I don't care... these unvaccinated assholes are just dragging this crap on and on. Vaccine Passports. Masks. Etc. I forgot my mask entering the store and had to walk back to my car to get it. Minutes out of my day but I don't care. **** the unvaccinated.

It's not that it hurts. It's more like just a dislike. And guess what? As if to add to my curse, it turned out that I don't control my sugar well. Actually I control it badly. I discovered that like some fifteen years or so ago. And I am supposed to prick my fingers a few times a day to take readings! Needless to say I did not keep up with that practice. I just take my pills, and that is it.

I saw on the TV a little kid with diabetes who had a service dog. The dog could smell her blood sugar level.

Now you'll tell me you don't like dogs. Ah well 🤷‍♂️

I am vaxxed, as a matter of fact. Not that I am all that hot about it. The whole thing grates on my nerves. I feel like a kid with an appointment to see a dentist whenever the evil Dr Fauci talks of boosters. See, I am anti needle, not anti vaxx. My junior sister as well. As she put it, her issue is not with the content, but rather with the delivery. I hate needles.
Think of it as foreplay to some good sexual action...
If anyone ever claims I dabbled in any substance that requires a needle for delivery, call him a liar to his face, and you will be right and can take it to the bank.
Uh... what?

I saw on the TV a little kid with diabetes who had a service dog. The dog could smell her blood sugar level.

Now you'll tell me you don't like dogs. Ah well 🤷‍♂️
I saw a border patrol show were the agents had this literal state of the art Doppler Imaging System detecting people's heat signature. The truck trailer showed that it was empty.... they ran a dog past it for like 4 seconds, on the outside with the big back door shut and sealed, and the dog signaled. 4 people in the trailer hiding that the Doppler did not detect after a minute long X-Ray scan the dog picked up in about 4 seconds. Amazing.

Think of it as foreplay to some good sexual action...

Uh... what?

They're not a junky. Actually I imagine medical shots just give junkies mild nostalgia. Compared to the pain of trying to find a vein when they're all collapsed ... a medical shot would be mild.

I saw a border patrol show were the agents had this literal state of the art Doppler Imaging System detecting people's heat signature. The truck trailer showed that it was empty.... they ran a dog past it for like 4 seconds, on the outside with the big back door shut and sealed, and the dog signaled. 4 people in the trailer hiding that the Doppler did not detect after a minute long X-Ray scan the dog picked up in about 4 seconds. Amazing.

I feel sorry for dogs sometimes, being forced to endure chemical smells and cheap perfume. Or hell, expensive perfume made out of cat's ass.

Back
Top Bottom