• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you have any experience with virtual telephone numbers?

SCitizen

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A virtual telephone number is an extra telephone # from which any call is forwarded to your cellphone.

Freedom Voice offers good deals for $20/month. Does anyone have better suggestions?

A virtual telephone number is an extra telephone # from which any call is forwarded to your cellphone.

Freedom Voice offers good deals for $20/month. Does anyone have better suggestions?

I didn't know about DID so thx for bringing it up. It looks interesting. But I can't help you.

Thanks -- I must be in pace with modern technology. I am 45. For younger people it is easier.

Doesn't google do that for free?

Doesn't google do that for free?

:thumbs:

Traffic pumping, also known as access stimulation,[1] is a controversial practice by which some local exchange telephone carriers in rural areas of the United States inflate the volume of incoming calls to their networks, and profit from the greatly increased intercarrier compensation fees to which they are entitled by the Telecommunications Act of 1996.[2]

As of March 2010, traffic pumping is the subject of an ongoing legal and regulatory dispute involving AT&T, Google Voice, rural phone carriers, and the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC).[3][4]...........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_pumping

Back
Top Bottom