• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you have adult-content photos of your significant other?

Do you have adult-content pics/videos of your significant other? (or they of you)

• Yep - we shared

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I have of my SO, but my SO doesn't have any of me

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I don't have any of my SO, but my SO has some of me

• I use to - but not anymore

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Don't have any - but would like to!

• Otherific!!

• I can't remember - too much fun happened!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is not an invitation to *share* these pics with me or anyone. I'm just curious if others *have* such pics - or if your SO has pics of you?

Did taking/having them help or hinder your relationship in any way?

Last edited:
Rootabega! There's no option for not having such pictures, and preferring it that way.

Otherific! is for you, then! :) (2nd from the bottom)

we're away from each other alot. it allows us to still be spicy/intimate without being in contact, so to speak.

Yeah, same here - lots of photos and videos for deployments but when we're together the idea of taking/sharing doesn't register.

Yeah, same here - lots of photos and videos for deployments but when we're together the idea of taking/sharing doesn't register.

we tried the videos-together thing a couple of times; we both just ended up looking ridiculous, so we nixed that one. :p

we tried the videos-together thing a couple of times; we both just ended up looking ridiculous, so we nixed that one. :p

We tried *together* and it was awkward, absolutely. But we did solo-fun when he was deployed. Worked out great that way. I watch teh videos he made for me whenever he's gone. I told him that the other night and nearly killed him with shock.

No, I dont have naked photos of him. Why would I when I see him naked and/or in his underwear everyday.

I have some naked photos of my husband, but they're quite innocent.
He's naked a lot around the house, that's just how he feels most comfortable.
I've got pictures of him sleeping naked, in the bath naked (although covered with bubbles), and fixing his bike naked.
I don't have any pictures of him, like, posing erotically or anything.
That would be kind of silly. :lol:

fixing his bike naked.

:shock:

Just the THOUGHT of what might get caught in the chain is enough to send me grabbing to check the safety of the goods.

He's naked a lot around the house, that's just how he feels most comfortable.

Same here, except when others are around. No need for pics of each other when the actual er, stuff is within arms reach. :mrgreen:

We've cammed in the past though, before we were living together. :3oops:

Hell, I can't even get a photo with his clothes on, because he detests being photographed.:lol:

Hell, I can't even get a photo with his clothes on, because he detests being photographed.:lol:
Bondage has practical uses even aside from the sexual turn-ons... ;)

I have some risque pictures/videos of my wife, but she doesn't have any of me. I offered, but she wasn't interested. She's not really much of a visual person when it comes to sex.

Videos, pictures, a big ole folder of them. We are both very perverted people.

Back
Top Bottom