• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you get tired of the Media constantly making the U.S. (and the world for that matter) look evil?

enderpotato00

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I get there are bad things in the U.S., but I think they go too far with it. There is plenty of good in this country too. Just my opinion. You?

I get there are bad things in the U.S., but I think they go too far with it. There is plenty of good in this country too. Just my opinion. You?

It isn't just the media. It is politicians as well.

I don't think it's the media that makes the US look Evil, I think it's the fact the media doesn't make the US look like the bible, God and Jesus LOVES what the US does, fake persona you want it to. you want the media to make the US look to do no wrong in the world and "next to Israel" the US is the best place to be for god loving people.

All they want is their pound of flesh and their pile of money. There's currently nothing we can do to stop it at this point, aside from boycotting their material. Which isn't going to happen, seeing as they feed into the whole anti-trump hysteria and far too many people are willing to lower their IQ's more than a little bit, for some small amount gratification.

I'm really missing the days that I could just sit down and enjoy the news.

I don't think it's the media that makes the US look Evil, I think it's the fact the media doesn't make the US look like the bible, God and Jesus LOVES what the US does, fake persona you want it to. you want the media to make the US look to do no wrong in the world and "next to Israel" the US is the best place to be for god loving people.

No and no...

Strange my anti-Semitism detector just spiked for a second there.

I am simply tired of the media in general.

The federal government does a very good job of making itself look corrupt, incompetent and evil, all by itself. The media's role is to regurgitate federal propaganda, making itself also look corrupt and wicked.

No because its always reporting nothing but negative. Theres no positivity mixed in there.

No because its always reporting nothing but negative. Theres no positivity mixed in there.

Well feel free to start your own media company and post all those positives you want to. Funny you guys had no problem with Fox News running 24/7 negative coverage of Obama for 8 years.

Well feel free to start your own media company and post all those positives you want to. Funny you guys had no problem with Fox News running 24/7 negative coverage of Obama for 8 years.

I never said that I didn't have a problem with Fox News's coverage of Obama. I was too young to remember that.

How dare they report on the things that the government does!

:roll:

The federal government does a very good job of making itself look corrupt, incompetent and evil, all by itself. The media's role is to regurgitate federal propaganda, making itself also look corrupt and wicked.

Maybe if much of the media reported on real news, instead of 24/7 hate Trump, things wouldn't be so slimy?

How dare they report on the things that the government does!

:roll:

Ya like making the economy roar and negotiating with NK, and trying to protect its citizens, and getting NATO to pay what they were supposed to be paying all along and...I think you get the point.

Ya like making the economy roar and negotiating with NK, and trying to protect its citizens, and getting NATO to pay what they were supposed to be paying all along and...I think you get the point.

That's all kinds of stupid.

You mean inheriting but slowing down Obama's economy. What a great change.

It is absolutely idiotic how much credit you want to give a President for the economy. There are only so many ways they can affect it, and I doubt you can name five without googling it.

You mean shaking his hand, staring into his big fat evil face, and then telling everyone that the nuclear threat is over because Kim said that maybe he'd consider denuclearizing if we met his demands. Or perhaps the WINNING was that after Trump's ****-tarded announcement about the nuclear threat suddenly being over, NK just kept building capacity.

Need on keep going? The God of Bull**** looks with shame upon your post.

And I really don't think you get the point.....

That's all kinds of stupid.

You mean inheriting but slowing down Obama's economy. What a great change.

It is absolutely idiotic how much credit you want to give a President for the economy. There are only so many ways they can affect it, and I doubt you can name five without googling it.

You mean shaking his hand, staring into his big fat evil face, and then telling everyone that the nuclear threat is over because Kim said that maybe he'd consider denuclearizing if we met his demands. Or perhaps the WINNING was that after Trump's ****-tarded announcement about the nuclear threat suddenly being over, NK just kept building capacity.

Need on keep going? The God of Bull**** looks with shame upon your post.

And I really don't think you get the point.....

OMG...what unadulterated horse ****.

I do get the point.
You hate Trump so much, that you absolutely refuse to admit anything he's done has produced good results.
I feel sorry for you a little. Your world is dark and filled with hatred.
Yet...has anyone gotten this close to Kim in NK before? No.
Have the missile tests stopped? Yes.

As for the economy...:lamo
You still insist on crediting Barry for the economic boom the USA has now.

It must leave a real hole in your soul, to be so filled with hatred...and to convince yourself of the lies you've spewed forth here.
Really...I feel sorry for you.

OMG...what unadulterated horse ****.

I do get the point.
You hate Trump so much, that you absolutely refuse to admit anything he's done has produced good results.
I feel sorry for you a little. Your world is dark and filled with hatred.
Yet...has anyone gotten this close to Kim in NK before? No.
Have the missile tests stopped? Yes.

As for the economy...:lamo
You still insist on crediting Barry for the economic boom the USA has now.

It must leave a real hole in your soul, to be so filled with hatred...and to convince yourself of the lies you've spewed forth here.
Really...I feel sorry for you.

Got it out of your system yet?

Good. Now, in the future, I'd advise you to tell your idiotic and partisan lies to someone who might actually be duped by them.

Good. Now, in the future, I'd advise you to tell your idiotic and partisan lies to someone who might actually be duped by them.

In other words...you got nothin'.
Just a heart filled with hatred, and a desire of out virtue-signal the next guy.

Good on ya!

I have no problem with any of it. I know not everything is doom and gloom. I also understand that feel good stories don't sell advertising spaces, and ad revenue pays for the medium of the media.

If it becomes wearing, I change the channel, switch the website, put down the paper and scratch my cat or pet my dog and converse a little more with the wife and it is all better again!

Maybe if much of the media reported on real news, instead of 24/7 hate Trump, things wouldn't be so slimy?

Maybe if Trump wasn't so slimy 24/7 they wouldn't have to report on him so much?

In other words...you got nothin'.
Just a heart filled with hatred, and a desire of out virtue-signal the next guy.

Good on ya!

Says the authoritarian loving "centrist" who supports Trump's corruption and lying.

What is the media to do? There's a new Trump massive lie, bad decision, or corruption revelation every week. Sometimes every day for a stretch.

The media's role is to regurgitate federal propaganda, making itself also look corrupt and wicked.

That's what Trump says, but they won't listen.

I think it's parroting. A chance to "throw it back at someone".

Back
Top Bottom