• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you get tired of the Media constantly making the U.S. (and the world for that matter) look evil?

I get there are bad things in the U.S., but I think they go too far with it. There is plenty of good in this country too. Just my opinion. You?

I think there is a very high level of good by the people in this Country, but the International political, economic, social, Corporate, and military behaviour is reprehensible and that is actually minimized by the easily manipulated and cooperative MSM, 6 major Corporations.
/

I get there are bad things in the U.S., but I think they go too far with it. There is plenty of good in this country too. Just my opinion. You?

What are you talking about?

And they are mighty in their fall

Well, I think that's enough of trying to cover our dark evil hateful souls with the joy of fart jokes. Back to Sith training.

Yet...has anyone gotten this close to Kim in NK before? No.

Ho wcan you write this? How?

You have ZERO understanding. You have been completely manipulated.

My God, posts like this really just go through me.

I guess the best think I can say is that you simply do not know how little you know.

The rest of your post is all poor but this, very disheartening. Please read past party line headlines?

Be a valuable fellow citizen and not part of the problem.

well i dont think that makes the US look evil nor do i ever feel that way

i do agree media focuses on negative more than positive BUT thats what sells so we(society as a whole) are part of the problem. To change it evolves us changing . . . . if we stop sucking up the negative stories they news will switch

That's what politicians of the Democratic Party do. They travel around the world trashing the United States. Joe Biden did it just days ago in Germany. Hatred of the United States was at the core of President Obama's public foreign policy and he made no secret of it when he traveled around the world.

I know of no other country where their elected officials and leaders see one of their primary duties is to incessantly attack and condemn their own country and the citizens of their own country as horribly evil. It is singularly Democratic officials who do so.

Maybe if Trump wasn't so slimy 24/7 they wouldn't have to report on him so much?

Slimy? You think the media should base its attacks on Trump because of a purely subjective idea like...he's "slimy"?

Says the authoritarian loving "centrist" who supports Trump's corruption and lying.

Did I say I support anyone's lies? No I did not.
And I don't see any proof of any sort of corruption...do you?

Ho wcan you write this? How?

You have ZERO understanding. You have been completely manipulated.

My God, posts like this really just go through me.

I guess the best think I can say is that you simply do not know how little you know.

The rest of your post is all poor but this, very disheartening. Please read past party line headlines?

Be a valuable fellow citizen and not part of the problem.

Nice heart-dump, but you can't refute any of what I said...can you.
Just a bunch of condescending hot air, and fantasy.

I am just tired of the opinion that is injected into my news. I just want the raw take. That unfortunately is hard to find anymore. There's a glut of opinion and a dearth of actual fact.

Nice heart-dump, but you can't refute any of what I said...can you.
Just a bunch of condescending hot air, and fantasy.

smarten up, your posts are laced in ignorance

You have nothing rational to add, so you attack me personally.
Gooood Libbie. :lol:

You may need a reading comprehension course. I spoke to your post, not you.

You may need a reading comprehension course. I spoke to your post, not you.

Nice dodge.
When a brawl breaks out, do you hide under the tables too?

Nice dodge.
When a brawl breaks out, do you hide under the tables too?

No clue what this post is about.

What is it I am dodging. My post was instructional to you.

We don't have to worry about the media making the US look bad. Trump is already doing that.

Back
Top Bottom