• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you call yourself pro-abortion?

Do you call yourself pro-abortion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
But do you call yourself "pro-abortion"?

People are trying to explain "pro-choice" and "pro-abortion are not the same thing. I voted no because "pro-abortion" specifically means you want women to have abortions, not simply that they should have the right to choose.

I call myself pro-choice, not pro-abortion.

People are trying to explain "pro-choice" and "pro-abortion are not the same thing. I voted no because "pro-abortion" specifically means you want women to have abortions, not simply that they should have the right to choose.
Yes, very clear. It is sort of like my example from the time when people would have appendectomies and tonsillectomies before any case of an irritated appendix or tonsillitis, as if having no appendix were necessarily better than having one.

Abortion is not better than pregnancy. Freedom to choose is better than coercion.

Yes, very clear. It is sort of like my example from the time when people would have appendectomies and tonsillectomies before any case of an irritated appendix or tonsillitis, as if having no appendix were necessarily better than having one.

Abortion is not better than pregnancy. Freedom to choose is better than coercion.

I read an article about patients having their appendices removed "just in case it is appendicitis" when they came in with complaints about abdominal pain. Of course that only makes sense if the pain is limited to (or most severe in) the lower right corner.

Back
Top Bottom