• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

do you believe zimmerman will become a target once found not guilty?

justabubba

long standing member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
assuming zimmerman will be exonerated, do you believe he will have attempts on his life thereafter?
he went into hiding prior to the trial
will he have to live in hiding from the same people thereafter?

How do you think Trayvon Martin's life will go after this is all over?

assuming zimmerman will be exonerated, do you believe he will have attempts on his life thereafter?

He will probably have to watch his back for several months and lay low for a couple three years or so until all of this blows over... Which I expect will happen sooner than many people might think.

How do you think Trayvon Martin's life will go after this is all over?

unchanged

but this thread is about zimmerman's expectations for violence inflicted upon him after he is acquitted
so, should you desire to instead discuss the impact upon martin, please create a thread for that different discussion

unchanged

but this thread is about zimmerman's expectations for violence inflicted upon him after he is acquitted
so, should you desire to instead discuss the impact upon martin, please create a thread for that different discussion

Sorry, but creating pity party threads for an admitted killer seems a little bizarre.

Sorry, but creating pity party threads for an admitted killer seems a little bizarre.

be responsive to the thread topic
tell us whether you believe zimmerman will be a target of violence and why you believe he will or will not

He will probably have to watch his back for several months and lay low for a couple three years or so until all of this blows over... Which I expect will happen sooner than many people might think.
I agree. Once the media stops with the zoom lens pulled in tight and close, the fuel for the fire will be eliminated.

What?

If he is found to be not guilty, then he is an innocent man who's life is threatened because he legally defended himself... No pity party there...

If he is found guilty, then this discussion is invalid... OK?

I think George will be shunned, divorced and broke.

He may sell a story or two before he sinks into obscurity.. I don't expect him to finish school or hold down a job... in part because he has multiple health problems.

He may sell a story or two before he sinks into obscurity.. I don't expect him to finish school or hold down a job... in part because he has multiple health problems.
If I were Z I would start looking into a tech job, something where I was invisible. He's been under death threats for a year and it will only get worse when he's acquitted.

If I were Z I would start looking into a tech job, something where I was invisible. He's been under death threats for a year and it will only get worse when he's acquitted.

Sounds like a tech job would work.

Death threats for a year? I really have my doubts about that. I think George is exaggerating again. Would you risk YOUR liberty to go after George?

Hasn't he already been targeted? This trial, death threats, etc...

Pretty hard to do, once he leaves, the country to *Panama or a S America country*

I hope that you are disappointed, Sharon. You just never know when the human spirit is going to triumph.

Not for more than like fifteen minutes.

Americans have a short attention span.

The civil suit will make sure he is broke forever.

The civil suit will make sure he is broke forever.
If he is acquitted, there will be no civil suite, especially if there is a directed verdict.
You all seem to be forgetting about the immunity hearing that he is entitled to.

If he is acquitted, there will be no civil suite, especially if there is a directed verdict.
You all seem to be forgetting about the immunity hearing that he is entitled to.

You seem to think that an immunity hearing is a slam dunk. Remember OJ was found not guilty. How did that work out?

After an acquittal, it will be.

WTF? You just stated how it worked out.
Yea, he was sued for everything he owned and ever will own. Were you not around then?
OJ was acquitted, walked out a free man. Then sued for wrongful death and lost everything.

Yea, he was sued for everything he owned and ever will own.

Not even the same thing or the same state.
Don't you know the laws are different in Florida?

Back
Top Bottom