• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you believe there will be a rapture?

yes and I am gonna come down on a flying horse and defeat Lucifer!!!

of course not.

I'm not sure I believe in a rapture as conventional wisdom suggests. There are certain scriptures that people cite to support the premise, but I'm not sure I believe the interpretation.

I'm frankly more afraid of the whackjobs who try to fufill rapture by killing us all.

As opposed to those non God fearing folks robin' rapin' and murderin' out there on a daily basis? You are really 'afraid' of whackjobs who's only real shame is that they looked stupid after giving away their car because they were convinced the rapture was tomorrow?

Not those ones. The whackjobs who don't mind, or even look forward to bringing on Armageddon by promoting Israel's belligerent attitude, for example.

Not those ones. The whackjobs who don't mind, or even look forward to bringing on Armageddon by promoting Israel's belligerent attitude, for example.

Other than Ahmadinawhackjob...who specifically? For the most part...I think people that talk about the rapture ought to be filmed...we could watch it...enjoy popcorn. Silly but harmless.

I think MOST religous folks believe in some form of "end of days". However most of us figure its going to happen when it happens and in the meantime we live, love, and enjoy 'rapture' as often as possible.

Oh yeah, one rapturous day, Obama will depart from office as POTUS.

I have trouble believing in anything that does not have ANY empirical evidence.

That's not to say it's impossible, though.

Yep, think it's gonna happen sometime next week.

Back
Top Bottom