• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you believe in the illuminatti?

ARCHITEKT

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
MANY PEOPLE THESE DAYS SPEAK OF THE ILLUMINATTI BUT EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION AS TO WHAT IT IS. SOME SAY ITS CONNECTED TO THE FREE MASONS AND THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND OTHERS SAY ITS JUST A METAPHOR FOR THE ELITE WHO RUN THE GOVERNMENTS AND CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD. AND STILL OTHERS THINK ITS A GROUP OF SHAPE-SHIFTING REPTILIAN MEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET. WHAT DO YOU THINK? A GOOD VIDEO: ILLUMINATTI RAP - YouTube

If they exist, they would prefer you not SHOUT about them.

The Illuminati was an 18th century Bavarian intellectual group that dissolved because of enacted laws and in-fighting. They were nothing more than an exclusive club for intellectuals that they ****ed up because, like most intellectuals, they were self absorbed elitist snobs who were full of pride and full of ****.

They used to exist. Their existence; however, has been replaced by other secretive almost fraternity like clubs.

If I told ya I'd have to kill ya. So mote it be. LOL!

Clearly I'm an Illuminati. And now we know all about you. We'll be implanting a chip in your head and tracking your movements any day now. And we'll be lurking in the shadows watching you. And right when you least expect it, we'll get you.

They used to exist. Their existence; however, has been replaced by other secretive almost fraternity like clubs.

That's what I believe. Call them what you will, there are elite societies of men and women who comprise our power structure here in this country and across the world. I'm not even sure I can explain it so that my thoughts make sense. But I believe there's something very special about people like the Donald Trumps, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Rockefellers, Kennedys, Oprahs, countless others who, in their short lives, become so powerful - so rich - as to dwarf the rest of us. Add the Bushs, Clintons, Obamas, etc., etc., and I personally think that there's "something else" that accounts for these power brokers. While they themselves didn't do anything particularly special to get where they are? People behind them chose to elevate them. Why? And who?

It's a puzzle.

Actually, I do.

tumblr_m7262sRUZP1qf4nqeo1_500.jpg

I used to love playing this game back in the day.

And for proof that the game is real-life, check out these 2 cards from the actual game:

125590_f520.jpg

Last edited:
I always wanted there to be a real Illuminati, as described in conspiracy theory. I'd join them in a heartbeat, honestly, because they embody every element of diabolical malevolence that I love.

MANY PEOPLE THESE DAYS SPEAK OF THE ILLUMINATTI BUT EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION AS TO WHAT IT IS. SOME SAY ITS CONNECTED TO THE FREE MASONS AND THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND OTHERS SAY ITS JUST A METAPHOR FOR THE ELITE WHO RUN THE GOVERNMENTS AND CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD. AND STILL OTHERS THINK ITS A GROUP OF SHAPE-SHIFTING REPTILIAN MEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET. WHAT DO YOU THINK? A GOOD VIDEO: ILLUMINATTI RAP - YouTube
I do. I just wish that people wouldn't make the believers look like idiots with grammar like this what is seen here.

No, but I do believe in central banks, the Bildeburg meetings, the Council on Foreign Relation and Agenda 21.

No I do not.... or do I ?

OH cry me a river

He has a valid point. If you want something you present for debate to be taken seriously, you have to present it in a respectable manner. If it looks like some kid mashed some keys and clicked [submit], you cannot reasonably expect a genuine response.

He has a valid point. If you want something you present for debate to be taken seriously, you have to present it in a respectable manner. If it looks like some kid mashed some keys and clicked [submit], you cannot reasonably expect a genuine response.

But we both know how hard it is to type when wearing a straight jacket. So I am somewhat willing to excuse the bad typing, grammar, syntax, logic, spelling, facts, dates...

Back
Top Bottom