• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you believe in Mom? Twins' conversation in the womb.

Incredibly stupid - zefs cannot think or speak.

Many pro-life people cannot separate emotion from rational thought. They just lap this stuff up.

Many pro-life people cannot separate emotion from rational thought. They just lap this stuff up.

This still suggests the capacity for rational thought, however, which puts us leaps and bounds above the average pro-abort.

Wow, that was just awful. I fail to see what it has to do with abortion either. I would please like the 38 seconds of my life I spent watching it back.

Wow, that was just awful. I fail to see what it has to do with abortion either. I would please like the 38 seconds of my life I spent watching it back.

You clicked on a video in the abortion forum. Where did you think those 38 seconds were going?

A Dutch comedian did a sketch on that:

Talking about crime, did you all read it? Crime experts have decided, when you are born you are as pure as can be. Totally honest but really nervous. Nervous? Of course. The baby's were scared silly for 9 months. First trimester: Am I allowed to stay (just in case you were born in the wrong state). The second trimester: will they get married? The third trimester: will they stay together?.
It didn't use to be like that? I do not know how far your memories go back, but for me personally: I had very warm and relaxed memories of my time in the womb. I wouldn't mind being back in there. I always say: we had a great life in there.
We had all the creature comforts: central heating, hot and cold streaming water. I was just floating around there in the amniotic fluid. Had a little tube on my belly for the supply and drainage, great! And we had nothing to do. What were you supposed to do. Waiting until I gained weight. But when I weighed an 2 pounds they kept me waiting until I gained even more, all the way to 6 whole pounds. Still a bit lower than normally but it had a reason, I wasn't in there alone. It was really cosy. Oh man, we had some prenatal shenanigans. Huge fights about "you are in my half of the womb". Than he called me a egghead. Well, that got me so hot under the collar that I squeezed shut his tube, that meant he could not breathe anymore.
And if mom had to vomit, I said to him "hey kid, you are already making mom sick". And if mom came back from a party: all three of us where drunk as a skunk.
But we also had deep and existential discussion. Look we did not know what was going on. If you ever get told about the bird and the bees it is well after your birth. But before that, you are in the dark and nobody is telling you anything.
My brother and me had serious doubts. Is there life after birth? Is there an outtthere life? Oh, we talked about that all of the time.
"Are we going to be in here forever?"
"Now how would I know that. Do you want out? Do you see a door out of here?"
"No."
"Ooh well"
"Hey!!!"
"what now?"
"How did we get in there?"
"I will tell you when we are older young man".

And the day came, ladies and gentlement, it was somewhat of a D-day: debarkation day.
When we, without our prior written consent, an eviction process was started. We were asked friendly but no less insistently were asked to exit the premises. On our birthday of all days. What a bummer.
And then you were out, laying there. For the first time in the open air. Naked as can be. I was so embarrassed. And all of those head leaning over you. One of them even said "It is a boy" and I was thinking, what else where you expecting? An old Geezer?

Incredibly stupid - zefs cannot think or speak.

and your mother dosent control your ability's the all powerful gods would and we never hear from them even though they would have the ability to communicate

Yeah, do you? That's the question.

or if you like yes god totally exists and thats why abortion is ok becase god can just re spawn the innocent fetuses soul over and over

You clicked on a video in the abortion forum. Where did you think those 38 seconds were going?

Hopefully towards something well thought out that made good points. Or, failing that, something that was at least on topic.

Back
Top Bottom