• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you believe in God?[W:359]

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Most people do, what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Do you believe in God?

No.

Characters

Last edited:

Simple Answer: Yes.

Yes.

What's with the minimum character stipulation here? Yes isn't an answer?

The question I have is, so? Belief is belief. For whatever reason we believe, and no matter what we believe, that is largely a personal issue.

No, I do not.

I believe in God and think that it is a force that has yet to be fully explained. I think scientist have found parts of
God though.

I believe in God and think that it is a force that has yet to be fully explained. I think scientist have found parts of
God though.

I'm sorry, but you make it sound like an episode of CSI with a woodchipper. :lol:

I have read your posts many times, and even feel I have a limited understanding of the God you worship.....I take the question as:

"Do you believe in MY God"

So I answered.....NO

I'm with StillBallin. I don't know what you're asking.

Interesting that everyone calls God a different thing, but God is only one. As a result, many people are likely mistaken about what God is. The better question would then probably be what people pray for or if they pray at all.

Interesting that everyone calls God a different thing, but God is only one. As a result, many people are likely mistaken about what God is. The better question would then probably be what people pray for or if they pray at all.

God acknowledges the existence of other gods.

I will say I have a belief system, but it's not traditional at all, and leaves many questions unanswered. It's more a way of being, than a way of believing, and leaves room for doubt, while at the time being a wonderful basis for faith.

Last edited:

I think the question is..Do you believe in the Christian form of God?

I will say I have a belief system, but it's not traditional at all, and leaves many questions unanswered. It's more a way of being, that a way of believing, and leaves room for doubt, while at the time being a wonderful basis for faith.

In Navys world....you do not believe in God.

I personally, accept I do not know....but want to.

I have no issue with anyone's version of "That which Is"...but, I do have a problem with people telling me I am wrong for no reason that makes sense to me.

I can sometimes feel there is something else, however, anyone that tries to tell me they already know....better have convincing proof.

A book is not proof, and faith seems to be nothing but horse blinders.

In Navys world....you do not believe in God.

I personally, accept I do not know....but want to.

I have no issue with anyone's version of "That which Is"...but, I do have a problem with people telling me I am wrong for no reason that makes sense to me.

I can sometimes feel there is something else, however, anyone that tries to tell me they already know....better have convincing proof.

A book is not proof, and faith seems to be nothing but horse blinders.

Fortunately, I can live in my own world, and be content with it. I easily accept that there is no proof. I can easily accept that I could be wrong. The way I see it, whatever you believe works for you, and when the end of life comes, belief flies out the window, and whatever is, is. I can accept whatever is.

which God are we talking about here?

the Christian one, the Hindu one, or the Shinto one?

I most likely do not believe in your god(s)

The better question would have been do you Believe in the higherpower as outlined by the RELIGION of your choice or your ideal of what God is

I do not believe in any god or God. I do have a strong sense of morality and code of ethics, but I would not say that they stem from any one religion.

I believe that ther is a God. I don't pretend to know what He's thinking, though.

Back
Top Bottom