• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you believe in a natural order of humanity?

Do you think there is a natural order of things?

• Total voters

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
In other words, do you think there is a natural order of human affairs?

Whatever, the answer, please write down why you think what you do. The meaning of the question is up to your own interpretation as I think taking a person's personal believe system will result in a more authentic set of answers.

Last edited:
I don't believe in a "natural order of humanity", but I do believe that nature is the dominating factor in our instinctive urges including both benevolent and malevolent tendencies. I think that most humans try to deny their natural tendencies believing that these tendencies are "bad", and try to bend only to social pressures believing that these are "good", when in reality, both are necessary.

In other words, do you think there is a natural order of human affairs?

Whatever, the answer, please write down why you think what you do. The meaning of the question is up to your own interpretation as I think taking a person's personal believe system will result in a more authentic set of answers.

That seems to me like you are asking if discrimination against people based on things like race, gender... is OK. I am not sure what else this could mean. I wont vote on the poll, since you are making the question so unclear

To be fair a mixed nature/nurture answer/solution should be provided in the answers to the question. However if it isn't purely natural then it is at least mixed and not natural exclusively.

That seems to me like you are asking if discrimination against people based on things like race, gender... is OK. I am not sure what else this could mean. I wont vote on the poll, since you are making the question so unclear

I guess the question in my mind is whether people naturally fall into a social or economic order, whatever that might be. I wasn't thinking racial.

I guess the question in my mind is whether people naturally fall into a social or economic order, whatever that might be. I wasn't thinking racial.

No, I dont think so. If it was the case, there wouldnt be need for things like corruption and war, because the natural order would prevent them being necessary. Anything, that needs to be forced on people by killing those who wont agree cant be considered natural.

No, I dont think so. If it was the case, there wouldnt be need for things like corruption and war, because the natural order would prevent them being necessary. Anything, that needs to be forced on people by killing those who wont agree cant be considered natural.

Unless, of course, coercion, corruption, and war are part of the natural order.

Unless, of course, coercion, corruption, and war are part of the natural order.

It seems like they could be, because of the amount of energy and money needed to stop and/or prevent them. It seems like evil can more easily put down roots and stronger ones, than good does and can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom