• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you approve or disapprove of your STATE governor ? Or are you neutral ?

?

• Total voters
Mike DeWine (Ohio) is a bit too socially conservative for my taste, but did a good job during covid, I would back him unless a really good dem comes along.

Mike DeWine (Ohio) is a bit too socially conservative for my taste, but did a good job during covid, I would back him unless a really good dem comes along.

Polling has been rare in OH so far, but DeWine seems to be doing well - considering he ditched Trump a few times and therefore positioned himself in the middle, which will get him a lot of Independent voters.

The 2 main Democratic candidates running are 2 former mayors: John Cranley (Cincinnati) and Nan Whaley (Dayton).

About four years ago, our government raised the gas tax to improve the state roads. We are still paying the excessive taxes and we see no improvement in roads.
Since road materials and construction are absolutely dependent on oil, my guess is things will get much worse.

Back
Top Bottom