• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you agree with this person?

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
1652092885582.png

I don't.

I don't know who this Caroline Reilly is. I hear she is some kind of journalist. This is the kind of incitement to violence that Twitter allows.

What do you think?

View attachment 67389706

I don't.

I don't know who this Caroline Reilly is. I hear she is some kind of journalist. This is the kind of incitement to violence that Twitter allows.

What do you think?

From those who have no sympathy of children being killed in terrible ways, it would only come natural for them to speak about others in such a manner, especially a radical leftist. Mob rule and violence or the threat of violence is in their dna.

The above post should have her banned in a heartbeat and flagged directly to the FBI. This kind of rhetoric should have no place in our politics, period.

View attachment 67389706

I don't.

What do you think?

Looks like she deleted herself before the authorities got involved

Screenshot_20220509-060508_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 67389706

I don't.

What do you think?
The wonderful irony is that, after no doubt finding a lack of peace after making such a horrible statement, she has since deleted her Twitter account.

:)

I agree she should be banned and investigated. It's only been a little over 12 hours. Twitter will likely act on this.

Her webpage is here.

She's going to take some heat for her comments and no doubt lose some assignments over it. Irresponsible especially considering she has a law degree and should know better.

Looks like she deleted herself before the authorities got involved

View attachment 67389708

LMAO... What "authorities" do you imagine got involved?

She posted something stupid and deleted her account instead of owning up to a stupid tweet.

View attachment 67389706

I don't.

What do you think?

I think you have a hard on for twitter.. Ever been on telegram/gettr/etc and seen the kind of "incitement to violence" they allow? She is an idiot for posting this and twitter should suspend or ban her from twitter.

LMAO... What "authorities" do you imagine got involved?

She posted something stupid and deleted her account instead of owning up to a stupid tweet.

Usually the FBI likes to have a chat with people who openly support domestic terrorism.

From those who have no sympathy of children being killed in terrible ways, it would only come natural for them to speak about others in such a manner, especially a radical leftist. Mob rule and violence or the threat of violence is in their dna.

The above post should have her banned in a heartbeat and flagged directly to the FBI. This kind of rhetoric should have no place in our politics, period.

LMAO.. What exactly do you think the FBI would do with this tweet?

The wonderful irony is that, after no doubt finding a lack of peace after making such a horrible statement, she has since deleted her Twitter account.

:)
The other side of the irony is that the people that are pro-life had no problem using violence and weapons to forcibly keep a loser president in power. Granted, the insurrectionist group was a relatively small group. But we know that 30% of republicans believe violence is OK to take back their country.

No one ever told me they lost it.

Ask Joe Biden and his Ministry of Truth.

It's more fun to watch those on the right pissing themselves over someones idiotic post.. Should we put Delta on alert?

Good lord... If that were true they would have to triple the number of agents just to interview the stupidity posted by the right...
Even with triple the agents it would be impossible to police the stupidity that's posted hourly on the internet. If it's an actionable threat they'd look at it. But some keyboard warrior supporting violence with no ability or threat to carry it out is a waste of their time.

Of course having said that sometimes it's not just bravado, and therein lies the challenge for modern policing.

This is the kind of incitement to violence that Twitter allows.

What do you think?
Well, I think:

1. If that thing called Twitter allows such inflammatory language, then it should surely allow a sitting President of the United States of America to question the honesty of an election.

2. The lady who wrote those words obviously has serious personal issues.

Well, I think:

1. If that thing called Twitter allows such inflammatory language, then it should surely allow a sitting President of the United States of America to question the honesty of an election.

2. The lady who wrote those words obviously has serious personal issues.
Questioning the honesty of an election and inciting violence are two very different things.

View attachment 67389706

I don't.

What do you think?
Don't know her. She was banned as of the time of this post, which was within an hour of your post, as she should have been. Honestly I suspect she was probably banned before you posted.

View attachment 67389706

I don't.

What do you think?
No, I don't.

However, after all the clinic bombings, arsons, murders, and such committed by the violent radical antichoice right you had to know its was gonna happen eventually.

Karma and shit, ya' know.

I think you have a hard on for twitter.. Ever been on telegram/gettr/etc and seen the kind of "incitement to violence" they allow? She is an idiot for posting this and twitter should suspend or ban her from twitter.
Nah, I don't have a hard on for twitter, but twitter HAS been in the news of late. I don't have an account with twitter nor any of the others you mention, so no...I don't see this kind of incitement to violence except in news stories.

I'd like to think that twitter WOULD have banned her if she hadn't deleted her account, but we'll never know, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom