• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you agree with this lady?

This is the thousandth time I have seen this picture but the first time outside of r/TumblrinAction and r/facepalm.

Those Torx rounds are widely known to be capable of penetrating body armor. and I'm pretty sure that the Columbine kids were using #2 Phillips.

Those Torx rounds are widely known to be capable of penetrating body armor. and I'm pretty sure that the Columbine kids were using #2 Phillips.

meanwhile some guy is trying to stuff a 30.06 slug into his socket screwdriver.

I think the post is a fake.Why would anyone think screwdriver bits are bullets.
Hard to tell these days. I live by a saying "never underestimate the power of human stupidity".

Someone actually believed that the deer crossing signs told the deer where to cross, and called a radio station to complain about where they were placed.

HEY!!! If those are hollow points they can be used for breaking liberals out of prison!!

DANGER DANGER DANGER

038902004369lg.jpg

Someone actually believed that the deer crossing signs told the deer where to cross, and called a radio station to complain about where they were placed.

One of my favorite radio clips ever. If that one was staged they did an awesome job.

One of my favorite radio clips ever. If that one was staged they did an awesome job.

I doubt it because they did a follow up where she had realized what her error was.

The picture is vague, but it looks like a flathead attachment for a socket driver, a number 2 phillips, a torq 15 and 20. No scracth that that went to a fully automatic socket driver, capable of fastening 600 screws per minute, we must ban them to keep our children safe.

Hard to tell these days. I live by a saying "never underestimate the power of human stupidity".

remember that Democrap Dimtard elected official who claimed that a magazine is no longer useable after its load of ammo is expended?

That statement is proven true by everyone who believes the OP's story is true.

I'd find it harder to believe if it weren't for the deer crossing lady and a few others.

Someone as stupid as this twit (how do these people get elected to office if its not by being supported by people equally idiotic)

This moron probably thinks screw driver bits are "assault weapon bullets"

Someone as stupid as this twit (how do these people get elected to office if its not by being supported by people equally idiotic)

This moron probably thinks screw driver bits are "assault weapon bullets"

Theys a whole lotta stupid out there with regard to gun control...

remember that Democrap Dimtard elected official who claimed that a magazine is no longer useable after its load of ammo is expended?

Or the one that called a black South African an "African-American African"?

I'd find it harder to believe if it weren't for the deer crossing lady and a few others.

I think there's a vast difference in the credibility of a story where the subject is identified and one based on a picture posted on the internet. It is the difference between the discerning and the credulous

I think there's a vast difference in the credibility of a story where the subject is identified and one based on a picture posted on the internet. It is the difference between the discerning and the credulous
I also question the typical internet meme and its credibility. Then again...we DO have the actual video of anti gun politicians saying far more foolish things. So....its really not THAT big a stretch.

I have to wonder if that was just a ploy to ban those magazines instead of just stupity. Because anti-2nd amendment loons tend to be dishonest pieces of **** when it comes to firearms.If it didn't piss of the gay lobby they would probably tell people that owning guns makes you a homo as means of trying to cause guns to fall out of public favor.

Remember when a HuffPo reporter found rubber bullets during the Ferguson riots. He posted a pic to Twitter. Then was mercilessly made fun of the rest of the night since they weren't rubber bullets, but ear plugs.

Remember when a HuffPo reporter found rubber bullets during the Ferguson riots. He posted a pic to Twitter. Then was mercilessly made fun of the rest of the night since they weren't rubber bullets, but ear plugs.

LOL i figured he'd say they were projectiles from a fully automatic assault nerf weapon because (I have earplugs in 2-3 times a week while shooting) they are about as soft as nerf balls.

real rubber bullets aren't much softer than hockey pucks

Yep. In that same hearing they told a concerned woman she should just accept a rape because fighting back with a firearm would get her killed. And fortunately the good folks of Colorado realized she was a complete waste of life and recalled her sorry ass.

Back
Top Bottom