• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you agree with Sean Penn's decision?

Do you agree with Sean Penn's decision?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Extremely brave but extremely reckless. I cannot endorse this dangerous decision.

If he hits Russians with his camera, I'm all for it. That would be worth it for their reaction alone. Like... "err...what? WHAT? Why is an American hitting me with his camera?!" WHAT?"

Since I already did Bucky's homework for him, the topic of the thread is Sean Penn's decision to go to Ukraine to film the invading Russians. 🤷

The particular woman-puncher is not a physical coward.

Extremely brave but extremely reckless. I cannot endorse this dangerous decision.

What on earth are you talking about?

You know, this is teh opening post of a thread, don't you? Don't you think you have an obligation to say what the thread is about?

My God. I can't believe how people communicate. Awful, simply awful.

A good cheque on delivery plus costs will have sealed that deal .

Part of CNN's life support efforts ?

Well, I don't DISAGREE, but "you plays the game, you takes your chances" applies here.

Currently filming a documentary in Ukraine.

Ok, and?

What is his decision there, I assume he made this decision there?

Are you now stringing us along ?

Are you going to tell us wtf you are talking about, or do we have to guess? I agreed with his decision to do Milk and Mystic River. But yes, it was extremely reckless to do the Angry Birds movie, and I cannot in good conscience endorse that decision.

Don't know how wise a decision it was... but he's free (until Putin says otherwise?) to do what he wants.

Next time include a link or at least a hint what you are on about.
Thanks Mr Person for letting us know what we are to discuss.

If he hits Russians with his camera, I'm all for it. That would be worth it for their reaction alone. Like... "err...what? WHAT? Why is an American hitting me with his camera?!" WHAT?"

Since I already did Bucky's homework for him, the topic of the thread is Sean Penn's decision to go to Ukraine to film the invading Russians. 🤷
Ty I was wondering what he was talking about.

Penn sees himself as a modern day Ernest Hemingway, imo.

Ty I was wondering what he was talking about.

I just can't get over the communitive skills, absent there of, we find all over this forum on opening posts. It's always worsen in poll threads because they require a bit more thought.

Penn sees himself as a modern day Ernest Hemingway, imo.

He is to film what Kyrie Irving is to basketball. Spoiled brats parading themselves as above the fray intellectual do gooders.

Now, 2 dozens post later, that I know what this is about, my answer is yes and no.

Is it the right decision for me, no. Is it the right decision for him, probably.

I think it's has the potential to be of great benefit down the road.

Back
Top Bottom