• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you agree America has become largely enslaved to the right-wing media machine?

I taught you conservatives were all about leaks ? You know, draining the swamp and all that.
oh, about you're number 2 :
You fear that the american public don't like what's about to happen ? I'm a bit tired now, so I don't do the long, tedious explanation. Just say I like democracy... whatever the results are.
I don’t believe you. I believe that had this leak been done by a conservative to fire up trumps base, you would be crying foul and corruption.

And the court is not swamp corruption.

The Trump Cult has not yet enslaved America but they sure would like to.

Attending physicians sign death certificates. Are they all co-conspirators in your CT "death from" vs "death with" Covid-19?

52058734401_d2b8e4cbb1_h.jpg

Pennsylvania saw a second peak of flu cases this spring. Here’s why Lehigh Valley experts say that’s unusual.​

By Leif Greiss and Eugene Tauber
The Morning Call
May 01, 2022
"Lehigh Valley health experts say this has been an unusual flu season, with a spike of cases occurring this spring that may partially be because fewer people are masking and social distancing.

Despite cases declining at the beginning of this year, a resurgence in flu started in mid-February, causing a rare second peak of cases in early April. The Lehigh Valley and Pennsylvania now appear to be coming off of this second spike in cases.
This is the second full flu season to occur amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but unlike the last one where cases were virtually non-existent, a fact many health officials have attributed to how commonplace masking and social distancing were, this season has been different. .."
Im not going to search for the video again but I provided the link in the covid thread last year. In the video a government official openly admits that if you had covid when you died they listed it as a covid death. Now you will likely choose to believe the propaganda being put out like " do you think doctors would lie on death certificates" and such......I don't care. They already told us they were doing it. They make more money for covid patients. The numbers also keep the fear stoked.

As for masks please answer these specific questions. Since critical thinking is not your thing.

2 schools in Florida one with mandatory masks the other no mask mandates. Why would they have virtually the same covid infection rates?

If a mask cannot stop enough virus to infect a healthy person from going in or coming out, how is it working?

Each exhale enough to infect. CDC numbers based on n95 properly fitted mask that I didn't even see while visiting doctors. Masks did nothing as evidenced by ACTUAL comparison data across the country.

I know but but but doctor say masks work lol.

Lol, the hookers and coke were not disputed.

As far as I know all the trump stories have been true.
I don't give three shits if hunter smokes crack till he drops. I don't care if he pays hookers. More power to him. Sounds awesome to know you are getting whatever hole you want from the get go. The problem is the media refused to cover it to protect Joe. The story has integrity and national security concerns. Shows Joe is a corrupt pay to play hack. Which is why the squashed it.

The Trump Cult has not yet enslaved America but they sure would like to.
The filthy leftist anti
American cult has not yet enslaved America but they would like to. Reality!

The filthy leftist anti
American cult has not yet enslaved America but they would like to. Reality!

"I know you are but what am I."

Pathetic small-minded desperation to impress. And I'm not even a lefty. You know, not only lefties call Trump and his supporters garbage.

Trump and his supporters are garbage and I say that as an independent.

I don’t believe you. I believe that had this leak been done by a conservative to fire up trumps base, you would be crying foul and corruption.

And the court is not swamp corruption.
And I believe I don't know (and you neither). Both are possible.
Democrat that tries to sound the alarm or Rep that tries it out to see what the response is.

One thing I do know: they're watching, listening and polling like crazy. I'd be very surprised if the rep's on the supreme court aren't listening as well.

But honestly, I'm not concerned about which one it is in that case. If I'm right, the supreme court will choose an option that may be a repeal of RvsW but put something similar in place.
And if the law represents the will of the people, I'm all for it.

If I'm wrong... blood and tears.

And I believe I don't know (and you neither). Both are possible.
Democrat that tries to sound the alarm or Rep that tries it out to see what the response is.

One thing I do know: they're watching, listening and polling like crazy. I'd be very surprised if the rep's on the supreme court aren't listening as well.

But honestly, I'm not concerned about which one it is in that case. If I'm right, the supreme court will choose an option that may be a repeal of RvsW but put something similar in place.
And if the law represents the will of the people, I'm all for it.

If I'm wrong... blood and tears.
Uhhh, SammyCp,
The supreme court lacks all credibility,

Does Scott Pruitt's Slow Ouster Mean Ethics Laws Are Getting ...​

https://www.npr.org › 2018/07/10 › does-scott-pruitts-slo...

Jul 10, 2018 — ... 18 investigations, audits and inquiries. It's hard to know the precise number, as only some of the cases are public, but Pruitt may have ...

Last edited:
Uhhh, SammyCp,
The supreme court lacks all credibility,

I understand Post, and I agree people are getting angry.
The reps basically destroyed the balance in such a way that voices go up to replace the system.
I just hope for the best this time around.

ABORTION Published May 9, 2022 8:06am EDT
Listen to this article
0:00 / 1:10
1X
BeyondWords
"Douglas Blair, a news editor for The Daily Signal, said the pro-choice protests outside Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home were "one of the scariest things" he's ever witnessed. On "Fox & Friends" Monday, he called the protests an "attempt at intimidation" and pointed out the Biden administration's failure to condemn the demonstrations..."

OMFG !

The Daily Signal is funded entirely by The Heritage Foundation.[2][8]

Back
Top Bottom