• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do ya Think The Bernie Or Bust People......

Luther

Another California Refugee
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
And third party leftist have learned their lesson from 2016?

I mean, I don't think there would be the Trump conservative SC judges of today?

Oh Where have all the Bernie or bust folks gone?

I'm not a Bernie or Bust person at all.

I was however always a voter for Third Party candidates.

I have learned a lesson.

This election for me is all about doing whatever necessary to remove Trump, as well as negating as much of the power that the R's have as possible.

For the first time ever in my life I voted straight ticket Democrat for all choices on my ballot.

I'm not a Bernie or Bust person at all.

I was however always a voter for Third Party candidates.

I have learned a lesson.

This election for me is all about doing whatever necessary to remove Trump, as well as negating as much of the power that the R's have as possible.

For the first time ever in my life I voted straight ticket Democrat for all choices on my ballot.

yes, I suspect there will be many like you

yes, I suspect there will be many like you

I sure hope that's true.

We'll know (hopefully) within the next few weeks.
I sincerely doubt we'll know by November 4th. I'd be happy to be wrong about that though.

leftist(s).

If you were left handed and a conservative, would you still be a leftist?

I have been Bernie or bust since 2016. I'm very stubborn.

What do you think about him becoming labor secretary?

I liked it. I kind of want him to just retire at this point though. You've done enough Bernie. Go be with your grandchildren.

leftist(s).

Boy, if only you would concentrate more on my points instead of being this spelling Nazi that you are(LOL)

I have been Bernie or bust since 2016. I'm very stubborn.

So I do not want to hear your cry about the Take over of the SC by Repub's/conservatives?

Yes, you really showed them!(LOL)

Were you a Bernie or Bust or a 3rd party kind of guy Taco?
My preference was for Warren, but a moderate like Biden is fine for this cycle.

Boy, if only you would concentrate more on my points instead of being this spelling Nazi that you are(LOL)

If this mistake wasn't so prevalent, I wouldn't have to point it out.

In 2016 the number of write in votes jumped by almost a full million. I have no way of confirming this, but I suspect that most of those were for Bernie. Likewise, the Green party doubled its 2012 total. On the other side, the Libertarian candidates poll almost 3 million more than the same candidate in 2012 and Evan McMullin polled over 700K. Counting all four, 3rd party/write-in candidates were up well almost six million votes, over 4% of the vote.

The Libertarian support has reverted to norms. It's hard to tell about the Green party, because the numbers are so small and 4 way polling is much less common than 2016. Write-in votes for Bernie are a possible joker in the deck

What was the lesson they needed to learn? That presidents appoint judges, or that GOP presidents appoint rightwing judges, or that rightwing judges endanger their entire agenda, probably for the rest of their lives?

Or how A relates to B relates to C?

Back
Top Bottom