• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do we need a NMD?

Should we contiber development and deployment of the GBI/NMD?

• Total voters
Billo_Really said:
People with your attitude are the cause of all the problems in the world. There is no difference between you and Hitler. There is no difference between you and UBL. There is no difference between you and the people that chop off heads. You all have the same mind set. You all want war.

You are SUCH a troll.

Billo_Really said:
Country C objects to an action that it feels is threatening by Country A. Like putting US troops on Saudi Soil. If US troops are removed from Saudi soil, Country C has no reason to perceive a threat from Country A. Therefore, there is no need to fear a missile attack from Country C.

Since Saudi Arabia requested the US to station troops on it's soil, Country C has no basis for complaint. Regardless, all that matters in a threat assessment by the US is that Country C is building weapons. That's the ONLY thing that matters.

Billo_Really said:
People with your attitude are the cause of all the problems in the world. There is no difference between you and Hitler. There is no difference between you and UBL. There is no difference between you and the people that chop off heads. You all have the same mind set. You all want war.

No, Hitler's rise to power was enabled by the belief that government could and should intervene into the personal affairs of men. That government could "help" the situation in Germany.

My belief is that government shouldn't have the power to "help" people. You do. Clearly you're ideologically closer to Hitler.

My belief is that if people leave me alone, I'll leave them alone. But since I'm not a gullible sap, unlike some, I'm willing to carry the gun and pay for the defenses needed to protect myself from people like you.

And why is it that people like you, who don't have a clue what the real propblems are and who have some idealistic and silly notion of the non-existent inherent good of mankind, always rush to call their opposition "Hitler"?

Does that solve all your problems, you think I must be wrong because I must be Hitler?

Originally posted by Scarecrow Akhbar
No, Hitler's rise to power was enabled by the belief that government could and should intervene into the personal affairs of men. That government could "help" the situation in Germany.
For a short while, things did get better in Germany. But only for a short while.

My belief is that government shouldn't have the power to "help" people. You do. Clearly you're ideologically closer to Hitler.
I believe in the same government as Thomas Paine.

My belief is that if people leave me alone, I'll leave them alone. But since I'm not a gullible sap, unlike some, I'm willing to carry the gun and pay for the defenses needed to protect myself from people like you.
Iraq left you alone, yet you want to kill them.

And why is it that people like you, who don't have a clue what the real propblems are and who have some idealistic and silly notion of the non-existent inherent good of mankind, always rush to call their opposition "Hitler"?
There has never been a violent baby born. So how did we get all those Manson's?

Does that solve all your problems, you think I must be wrong because I must be Hitler?
I said you have the same war-like mind set as a Hitler. I didn't think you were that evil.

Last edited:
Since Saudi Arabia requested the US to station troops on it's soil, Country C has no basis for complaint. Regardless, all that matters in a threat assessment by the US is that Country C is building weapons. That's the ONLY thing that matters.
I have no arguement with this statement.

Billo_Really said:
For a short while, things did get better in Germany. But only for a short while.

Nothing got better in Germany when Hitler rose to power. You're either ignorant or self-decieved. All that happened is that some people got jobs. Jews, however, faced the worst pogrom ever.

Billo_Really said:
I believe in the same government as Thomas Paine.

Oh? Tom Paine thought the government should take money from some people and hand it over to others?

Billo_Really said:
Iraq left you alone, yet you want to kill them.

Iraq fomented international terrorism. Before that, they invaded Kuwait and posed a threat to the free flow of oil to my gas tank. Ergo, Saddam Hussein was a threat to me.

Billo_Really said:
There has never been a violent baby born. So how did we get all those Manson's?

That's nonsense. Much of human behavior is dictated by instinct, including inclinations to violence. All we are is evolved apes with a long heritage of racial violence.

Billo_Really said:
I said you have the same war-like mind set as a Hitler. I didn't think you were that evil.

No, you said I was just like Hitler. Now you're waffling because you've been called out.

Nothing got better in Germany when Hitler rose to power. You're either ignorant or self-decieved. All that happened is that some people got jobs. Jews, however, faced the worst pogrom ever.
You don't know the state Germany was in as a result of the Treaty at Versailes? How poor and starving its citizens were. I hate Hitler like poison. But he did rally that country from hardship before he went nuts.

Oh? Tom Paine thought the government should take money from some people and hand it over to others?
What the hell are you talking about?

Iraq fomented international terrorism. Before that, they invaded Kuwait and posed a threat to the free flow of oil to my gas tank. Ergo, Saddam Hussein was a threat to me.
You watch too much TV.

That's nonsense. Much of human behavior is dictated by instinct, including inclinations to violence. All we are is evolved apes with a long heritage of racial violence.
Very well, if that is what you believe, I am not going to argue with that. You have every right to believe what you want to believe.

No, you said I was just like Hitler. Now you're waffling because you've been called out.
I said there was no difference between you and Hitler. I'm probably wrong here. Hitler was much shorter.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
From the economic view point things did initially get better when compared to Germany's post WW1 condition. The war based economy created many jobs. If you couldn't or wouldn't work or were one of the disliked minorities it obviously didn't get better.

Billo_Really said:
You don't know the state Germany was in as a result of the Treaty at Versailes? How poor and starving its citizens were. I hate Hitler like poison. But he did rally that country from hardship before he went nuts.

Hilter was nuts before he got elected. He was nuts before he started the Beer Hall Putsch. He was always nuts.

Billo_Really said:
What the hell are you talking about?

That's the kind of government you support.

Billo_Really said:
You watch too much TV.

Regardless. I'd watch more if Lexx was still on. However, that has nothing to do with Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom