• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do We Have Russian Operatives Here On This Board?

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Russians are once again working hard to affect voters to vote for Trump. They did use social media in 2016 and are expected to use it again this time.

The Russians have been preparing — and experimenting — for the 2020 election, undeterred by American efforts to thwart them but aware that they needed a new playbook of as-yet-undetectable methods, United States officials said.

They have made more creative use of Facebook and other social media. Rather than impersonating Americans as they did in 2016, Russian operatives are working to get Americans to repeat disinformation, the officials said. That strategy gets around social media companies’ rules that prohibit “inauthentic speech.”

One of the tools they are using is spreading misinformation in order to inflame people against the Democrats and in favor of Trump.

There is a lot of misinformation here on this board and that makes me wonder whether we are seeing some of that Russian meddling here as well as in other social media.

russianhacker1.jpg

The Russians are once again working hard to affect voters to vote for Trump. They did use social media in 2016 and are expected to use it again this time.

One of the tools they are using is spreading misinformation in order to inflame people against the Democrats and in favor of Trump.

There is a lot of misinformation here on this board and that makes me wonder whether we are seeing some of that Russian meddling here as well as in other social media.

View attachment 67293917

Trump, Barr and Mitch are doing their best to obfsucate it.

Of course we do, the first clue would be the terrible translators they are using pimping QAnon level nonsense.

The answer seems obvious.

Trump is the #1 operative. Working for Putin to destroy democracy and keep Himself in power. More power for Trump.

View attachment 67293917

They're everywhere, they're everywhere

boy-tin-foil-hat-looking-up-nervous.jpg

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!! Quick call Robert Mueller!!!!!

GUFFAW!!!

:laughat::donkeyfla

Attachments

• 237289_boogeyman_2005_1400x2100_18.jpg
    237289_boogeyman_2005_1400x2100_18.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 72
Agreed. Sometimes even the posters seem obvious.

some are better than others. However, i am guessing like everyone else.

Я не думаю, что на этом форуме есть какие-то русские, но есть много левых чудаков

ЛАФФ БУНТ!

We have several Russian trolls here on DB. I would call them out by their screen names but it's against TOS.

View attachment 67293917
Absolutely, while some need new updated translating software there are others that have been here for a while and know how to troll.

View attachment 67293917

Da tovarish. :cool:

Я не думаю, что на этом форуме есть какие-то русские, но есть много левых чудаков

ЛАФФ БУНТ!

It is funny that you are saying there are no Russians on this board in Russian.

Ты должен быть российским агентом

It is funny that you are saying there are no Russians on this board in Russian.

Ты должен быть российским агентом

Oh no !!! BUSTED!!!!

Well I got news for you- we are taking over this country, and the way we're doing is infiltrating the Democrats with Bolshevik ideas which are going to bring you to your knees.

No worries about the Chi-coms trying to get Basement Joe elected? Since there is more money involved there, I would think it's a bigger threat.
You won't hear that on the MSM, though.

Oh no !!! BUSTED!!!!

Well I got news for you- we are taking over this country, and the way we're doing is infiltrating the Democrats with Bolshevik ideas which are going to bring you to your knees.

You don't have to do any of that (infiltrating). Trump is already a Putin puppet and doing what Putin does, which is "my way or the highway". I would not be surprised if soon we do not start seeing some of the Democrat leaders get poisoned with Novichok (confirmed poison used by Putin), just like Navalny was.

There are russian and chinese trolls here. BUT, the troll **** is turned into talking points, and disseminated, just like as if the right wing are all russian trolls.

You don't have to do any of that (infiltrating). Trump is already a Putin puppet and doing what Putin does, which is "my way or the highway". I would not be surprised if soon we do not start seeing some of the Democrat leaders get poisoned with Novichok (confirmed poison used by Putin), just like Navalny was.

I heard that both Biden and Pelosi were both found to have huge amounts of posion in their system
But it was Botox.

LAFFRIOt!!

I heard that both Biden and Pelosi were both found to have huge amounts of posion in their system
But it was Botox.

LAFFRIOt!!

Here, enjoy what other Republicans brothers are saying about your idol

Of course there are Russian trolls on DP. I've called out about half a dozen since I've been here.

Back
Top Bottom