• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do We Have Russian Operatives Here On This Board?

Yeah, sure!

Have you already forgotten this? or are you inventing something because you have no response for the OP?

What does that have to do with anything? Russia wanted Americans to question our democracy and what have Democrats been doing for four years now?

What does that have to do with anything? Russia wanted Americans to question our democracy and what have Democrats been doing for four years now?

The man in charge of the nation is Trump (not the Democrats). In fact, the first 2 years of his presidency he had both the House and the Senate in majority. He had total control. What did he do to stop Putin? Nothing!.

When you are not in charge (Democrats), you cannot be blamed for anything. Blame falls on the man (and party) in control.

You argument has no value.

Boy nothing gets by you does it!
LAFFRIOt

I forgot to mention that Putin also HATES America and that is yet another way he aligns with Trump and his supporters.

Is Cenk Uygur a Russian propagandist?

Are the Young Turks in bed with Russia?

According to you, the answer to both those questions is a resounding "YES".

Some people are butt hurt because Biden isn't far enough left.

Russian trolls exist, whether it fits with your alternative facts or not.

Some people are butt hurt because Biden isn't far enough left.

Russian trolls exist, whether it fits with your alternative facts or not.

So you're saying that Cenk Uygur is a Russian propagandist and TYT is in bed with the Russians... Interesting.

Well, putting that aside there's still one problem that you just can't overcome.... That Joe Biden's mental capacity has diminished significantly over the last 4 years whether the Russians are pushing that narrative or not. It doesn't matter if Russia, North Korea, China and Iran are all pushing that narrative to alter our election, the one fact you can't escape is, that it's TRUE.

There are dozens of videos with dozens of example proving that FACT.

The Russians are once again working hard to affect voters to vote for Trump. They did use social media in 2016 and are expected to use it again this time.

One of the tools they are using is spreading misinformation in order to inflame people against the Democrats and in favor of Trump.

There is a lot of misinformation here on this board and that makes me wonder whether we are seeing some of that Russian meddling here as well as in other social media.

View attachment 67293917

Several, they can barely translate their posts into readable english.

I admit it. I am agent of Russia. I get payed many many rubles. In Russia, internet forum find you.

The Russians are once again working hard to affect voters to vote for Trump. They did use social media in 2016 and are expected to use it again this time.

One of the tools they are using is spreading misinformation in order to inflame people against the Democrats and in favor of Trump.

There is a lot of misinformation here on this board and that makes me wonder whether we are seeing some of that Russian meddling here as well as in other social media.

View attachment 67293917

I admit it. I am agent of Russia. I get payed many many rubles. In Russia, internet forum find you.

Unfortunately, you are bad at doing your job. I have not seen you dish out a lot of propaganda against the Democrats and in favor of Trump. You are a small voice.

We have several Russian trolls here on DB. I would call them out by their screen names but it's against TOS.

I know of one obvious Rusky troll on DP. He doesn't seem to be around much since he was outed.

I'm actually a Klingon operative

tlhIngan maH! qaStaH nuq jay’?

and not those stupid looking Discovery klingons either. the real, classic klingons.

So you're saying that Cenk Uygur is a Russian propagandist and TYT is in bed with the Russians... Interesting.

Well, putting that aside there's still one problem that you just can't overcome.... That Joe Biden's mental capacity has diminished significantly over the last 4 years whether the Russians are pushing that narrative or not. It doesn't matter if Russia, North Korea, China and Iran are all pushing that narrative to alter our election, the one fact you can't escape is, that it's TRUE.

There are dozens of videos with dozens of example proving that FACT.

First of all, it does not matter is he is losing "some" mental capacity given that Trump has none (no competency). Second of and unlike Trump, Biden will hire competent people to help him run the country. All Trump has are "yes" men doing his bidding and he is incompetent. Third of all, Kamala Harris is plenty smart and her mental capacity is very high.

This is all fact you can't escape/ That is true!

There are thousands of videos and examples proving that FACT

Face it Klattu, the number of people on your side is shrinking. Y.

I think you may have a point.
Rational, grounded people ( aka normal) are being overtaken by the lunatics.
You know ,the kind that post low IQRussian conspiracy theories on the internet.
LAFFRIOT

I forgot to mention that Putin also HATES America and that is yet another way he aligns with Trump and his supporters.

BLM should invite him over to help burn down our cities!!

I think you may have a point.
Rational, grounded people ( aka normal) are being overtaken by the lunatics.
You know ,the kind that post low IQRussian conspiracy theories on the internet.
LAFFRIOT

So you must think no less a Trumpet than new ACTING ODNI Ratcliffe is sending up Russian CT's to the Congress.

Back
Top Bottom