• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do voters realize what would happen

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Do voters this Nov realize what would happen if they vote for Biden. He is going down hill so fast, he probably wouldnt last a year.

That would mean that the radical far left wing Harris would be President. She would do the the country what she did Willie Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kamala is as hardcore leftist as there is. What she did to Gorsuch in the supreme court hearings was shameful. And to think she'd be president if Biden were to slip and fall in the shower one morning.

Do voters this Nov realize what would happen if they vote for Biden. He is going down hill so fast, he probably wouldnt last a year.

That would mean that the radical far left wing Harris would be President. She would do the the country what she did Willie Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem with this narrative is your boy ain't the man he used to he either. He just hides it better.

But he loses his train of thought regularly. And just bluffs some catch phrase that he knows his fans will cheer for and nobody notices he forgot what he was saying. (Now that I told you you won't be able to avoid seeing it yourself. I dare you to try!)

What a wonderful topic.

Not only are you saying you think Biden is going to die you have this odd idea that Harris is going to enact some crazy laws because she was mean to a candidate for Supreme court who many, many people objected strongly to?

Lovely.

You really buy into all this rhetoric from President CheetoVonTweeto don’t you?

It's your horror story why don't you tell us what would happen.

Poly want a cracker?

Problem with this narrative is your boy ain't the man he used to he either. He just hides it better.

But he loses his train of thought regularly. And just bluffs some catch phrase that he knows his fans will cheer for and nobody notices he forgot what he was saying. (Now that I told you you won't be able to avoid seeing it yourself. I dare you to try!)
This, on the day Trump and his administration brokered the Abraham Accord, as Joe Biden can't tell the difference between Iraq and Iran.
That's OK. Joe also told us today that if they win, he'll be Kamala Harris' VP.
You.
Can't.
Be.
Serious.

What a wonderful topic.

Not only are you saying you think Biden is going to die you have this odd idea that Harris is going to enact some crazy laws because she was mean to a candidate for Supreme court who many, many people objected strongly to?

Lovely.
Saying Kamala Harris was "mean" to Kavanaugh is like saying Sweeny Todd just gave his clients a bad haircut.
Are.
You.
Serious?

What a wonderful topic.

Lovely.
Saying Kamala Harris was "mean" to Kavanaugh is like saying Sweeny Todd just gave his clients a bad haircut.
Are.
You.
Serious?

Lies due to cover up and distract from the complete failure of the impeached trump presidency.

The desperation is sad and pathetic. Perfect for trump supporters.

He has failed. Failed to protect this country economically. Failed to lead during a pandemic. Failed to unite a country broken by racial injustice.

Joe Biden is barely older. He never suggested Putin had no reason to lie, never disrespected a gold star family or POW hero. Never lied about t he JFK assassination or the birthplace of a president.

He is flawed, but compared to impeached trump, it is not close. One loves this country and its citizens the other loves money and dictators.

The Republicans failed the country when they decided to blindly support trump. In 7 weeks, we can fix that mistake. For the love of America, we must.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In a sane world, there wouldn't have been a Trump vs. Clinton match up in 2016. Making a choice between the two is totally illogical if not down right insane.

Since in a sane world, there wouldn't have been a Trump vs. Clinton match up in 2016, a Biden vs. Trump in 2020 wouldn't have taken place. I didn't enter the world of insanity in 2016, opting to vote against both major party candidates. But in 2020, I'll have to vote for the only adult running and hope and pray. The childish antics of a 74 year old man with his temper tantrums and name calling like a four year old spoiled brat who's parents forgot to teach him any manners, has to go. The third grade schoolyard bully has to go, we need an adult to become president even if that adult is past his prime. At least he will bring some sanity back to government. Politics, ideology, political philosophy, policy, stances on issues, all have taken a back seat due to the need to have an adult enter the Oval Office.

Harris, I'd rather Biden chose someone else. I could think of four or five better folks for his VP. But he didn't. So I'd rather live with Harris than the man-child if something were to happen to Biden. Right now, the most important item about 2020 is to get some sanity back into our government and return this nation back to normalcy. If this means our nation moves further to the left, so be it.

If Kasich or Rubio were running for reelection, I would be supporting them. They aren't, it's Trump, so my vote this year goes to Old Joe Biden. The only adult running.

Easy to hide with no conscience. If lying doesn't matter, mistakes aren't noticeable. The lack of thought and respect for honesty makes trump appear strong. Sad part, his supporters don't see it.

They excuse all of it.
Grab her...
Birtherism...
Tax returns...
Mexico will pay...
Putin has no reason to lie...
Pow not real heroes...
Jfk assassination...
Inject bleach...
Downplay a pandemic...

The worst part... vote for me so I can fix the current mess despite me leading us directly into the current mess.

For the sake and love of this country, 7 weeks, we must correct this mistake.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This, on the day Trump and his administration brokered the Abraham Accord, as Joe Biden can't tell the difference between Iraq and Iran.
You.
Can't.
Be.
Serious.

My work here is done.The damage is done. You will no longer be able to ignore your boy's failures. No amount of trying to not see it will work. Every time he does it now you will see it. And it will make you mad at me every time.

I can live with that.

EhuSAXNXgAEnWvA

Kamala is as hardcore leftist as there is. What she did to Gorsuch in the supreme court hearings was shameful. And to think she'd be president if Biden were to slip and fall in the shower one morning.
Maybe you two could be bus buddies next January. ;)
D61810E9-A2B4-435D-AFD4-023E6FB01EA1.jpg

My work here is done.The damage is done. You will no longer be able to ignore your boy's failures. No amount of trying to not see it will work. Every time he does it now you will see it. And it will make you mad at me every time.

I can live with that.
Yeah, that's what I thought.
ttfn:2wave:

you're making infinitesimal progress here, as there's nothing about Hillary or Obama. however, it still reads as content free talking points.

You.
Can't.
Be.
Serious.

And you think Trump can? I just finished Bolton’s book and the lack of cognitive ability, memory (he can’t keep the current and former Presidents of Afghanistan straight) and straight up ADHD he exhibits are frightening.

If we voted for Biden, we would have two grownups in office.

And all the cult would go out of what is left of their minds.....

What exactly about Harris is "radical far left"?

So surely Harris believes in the seizure of all private property and its transfer to the workers, yes? You can provide quotes of her supporting such "hardcore leftist" ideas?

Be Aftraid, Very Afraid....

Trump is doing to America what she did to Willie.

Back
Top Bottom