• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do voters realize what would happen

Kamala is as hardcore leftist as there is. What she did to Gorsuch in the supreme court hearings was shameful. And to think she'd be president if Biden were to slip and fall in the shower one morning.

She certainly loves her government power, and abusing it. Much to be legitimately concerned about should she become president.

Do voters this Nov realize what would happen if they vote for Biden. He is going down hill so fast, he probably wouldnt last a year.

That would mean that the radical far left wing Harris would be President. She would do the the country what she did Willie Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harris isn't radical left. She's barely left of Biden, representing the Liberal wing of the party.

Do voters this Nov realize what would happen if they vote for Biden. He is going down hill so fast, he probably wouldnt last a year.

That would mean that the radical far left wing Harris would be President. She would do the the country what she did Willie Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Joe gets to "Herd Mentality" you let us know will ya'!

I have talked to a number of LEO they tell me that if Biden wins or should I say steals the election, they are going to quite. they say all the LEO that could retire have already done so, I can't blame them I would have already quite! If Biden steals the election this country won't be worth living in! Q 2024

What exactly about Harris is "radical far left"?

Oh, maybe a few things like this.

She believes illegal aliens are eligible to all government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, free of charge.

When she was running for President: “If elected & you don’t surrender your guns, I will sign an executive order & the police will show up at your door. – Kamala Harris.”.

Here is a bit of Harris logic: "Defunding police departments does not mean getting rid of police departments"

And how about defunding the Military? "Harris then joined 13 other Senators in voting against the 2021 National Defense Authorization Act, which authorizes Pentagon spending and activities, as well as troop pay."

She probably still wouldn't be as bad as Trump.

Back
Top Bottom