• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do u follow Dr Grande, Psychologist? Speaks of serial killers but..

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I learn from this guy and it's interesting what he says about people's psychology and all but I've noticed something he kind of neglects to discuss RE serial killers

Namely, WHY do they do such heinous things?

They have excess pent up anger/ hostility? Toward parents? Society?

Or are they simply possessed?

That last one is my opinion, though maybe it is all of the above

Of course psychologists don't normally acknowledge demonic possession when diagnosing folks

Until there is no other valid prognostication to be found.

Then there are people among us who murder others in a non physical way.... People who hate Trump and his supporters so much, they try to cancel them any way they can

They will be rewarded in the next life with a very low level of Hell, I am sure

Back
Top Bottom