• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do they hate women?[W:571]

Do they hate women?

• Total voters
Re: Do they hate women?

nature and facts disagree with you.

nope there is nothing i said that disagree with nature or facts
consent has nothing to do with nature and facts agree with the definition of the word consent that you so desperately try to ignore and are failing, theres nothing you said that hasn't t been destroyed, i love it.

you dodged my questions AGAIN. lol why cant you man up an answer it? oh i know because the answer shots more holes in your proven wrong, broken inane failed logic.
I can do this all day i love exposing dishonest people with facts.

consent to sex will never be consent to giving birth(conception) this fact will never change no matter how much you want it to.
acts and the definition of consent proves you wrong.
as always if you disagree please by all means supply FACTS proving that statement wrong. All your opinions keep failing and falling short.

nope there is nothing i said that disagree with nature or facts
consent has nothing to do with nature and facts agree with the definition of the word consent that you so desperately try to ignore and are failing, theres nothing you said that hasn't t been destroyed, i love it.

you dodged my questions AGAIN. lol why cant you man up an answer it? oh i know because the answer shots more holes in your proven wrong, broken inane failed logic.
I can do this all day i love exposing dishonest people with facts.

consent to sex will never be consent to giving birth(conception) this fact will never change no matter how much you want it to.
acts and the definition of consent proves you wrong.
as always if you disagree please by all means supply FACTS proving that statement wrong. All your opinions keep failing and falling short.

Oh what question. I haven't been actually reading everything you write I thought it was just C&P.

Oh what question. I haven't been actually reading everything you write I thought it was just C&P.

more dishonesty, yet you respond to most of it but only ignore this one thing lol

What logic could you possibly be using to think your subjective opinion changes the facts and the mention of this word(inherent) as any impact, for entertainment id love to know.
consent to A is not consent to B so you never explained how the definition of the word doesnt destroy every failed argument you make
also how do you desperate the possibility of being mugged, raped, murder from walking down an alley, by your failed logic a person would have consented to all those things too.

everything you have presented has been destroyed and the best part is the only thing needed is the definition of consent :shrug:
I love exposing dishonest people that deny facts i could do it all day.

facts and the definition of consent proves you wrong.

more dishonesty, yet you respond to most of it but only ignore this one thing lol

What logic could you possibly be using to think your subjective opinion changes the facts and the mention of this word(inherent) as any impact, for entertainment id love to know.
consent to A is not consent to B so you never explained how the definition of the word doesnt destroy every failed argument you make
also how do you desperate the possibility of being mugged, raped, murder from walking down an alley, by your failed logic a person would have consented to all those things too.

everything you have presented has been destroyed and the best part is the only thing needed is the definition of consent :shrug:
I love exposing dishonest people that deny facts i could do it all day.

If you are going to perform action A (sex) and action B (possibility of conception) is inherent to action A then by consenting to Action A you are also consenting to Action B. A person has to be consenting to both because they are inseparable.

1.) If you are going to perform action A (sex) and action B (possibility of conception) is inherent to action A then by consenting to Action A you are also consenting to Action B.
2.) A person has to be consenting to both because they are inseparable.

1.) so again you think your OPINION of this makes it fact and means the definition of consent is wrong some how, thats funny
2.) no they dont for 2 reasons, the definition of consent disagrees with you and your opinion of inherent doesnt change that fact
no where in the definition does consent say b,c,d,e, etc are included, i like how you just make stuff up

while the definition of the word consent is all that is needed to destroy your arguments i love the entertainment, lets watch you double down, back pedal, and refram and make qualifiers now

so by your broken, proven wrong logic since the possibility of rape, murder and robbery exist by walking down an alley a person consents to that too then :shrug:

l believe such people have a problem with themselves...............

so we shouldnt let these problematic bigots control our lives

If you are going to perform action A (sex) and action B (possibility of conception) is inherent to action A then by consenting to Action A you are also consenting to Action B. A person has to be consenting to both because they are inseparable.

hi phoenix

l believe there should be a plan b for every action:lol:

Back
Top Bottom