• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do these numbers surprise anyone else?

Just for grins, looks like Mar-A-Lardo isn't getting any better either, in fact his unfavorable numbers doubled in one week. When will the right wake up and realize they need a new candidate if they hope to win in 2024? Do they really think they can ride someone with 38% favorability to the White House?

1649259816681.png

1649260224714.png

Last edited:
Right. Biden has so much greater favorability ratings than Trump. You nailed it. Ex post facto SNARK warning for those who don't get it.

Lib invasion in Texas? Those deluded jokers move to a free state, keep voting Dem, and screw it up as bad as the shithole they came from.

It all boils down to how many illegals the Dems can get registered to vote before 2024. If they can pull it off and take Texas in the electoral college then it's over. Welcome to one party rule (you're not going to like it).

Lib invasion in Texas? Those deluded jokers move to a free state, keep voting Dem, and screw it up as bad as the shithole they came from.
Well, it's a free country. Something my governor is finding out. He's put out a little warning, saying we welcome you to AZ, but please don't vote Democrat if you come. lol Good luck with that! AZ is purple, not red or blue. Texas should be worried, the Republicans are excluding women, like they still can't vote but the kicker is, they can....

Gov. Doug Ducey: Come to Arizona – But, ‘Please Don’t Forget Why You Left California in the First Place’​

Biden won't be running nor is this thread about Biden's approval ratings. Trump will need to run against HIS OWN RECORD, but nice try at deflecting from the orange ape's tanking favorability. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The funny thing about Trumplicans is they see these numbers as a ray of hope, EVEN with one major outlier in the group pulling his numbers up artificially.

1649264410675.png

Right. Biden has so much greater favorability ratings than Trump. You nailed it. Ex post facto SNARK warning for those who don't get it.
Whether Biden runs in 2024 or not, it really doesn't matter what his favorability rating is provided its above Trumps.

Phrased alternatively, do you think Trump has done literally anything since November 2020 to improve his chances?

Apparently Texas folks don't think much of Ted Cruz anymore. It's about time they see him for what he is.

View attachment 67384154

Ted "Insult my wife again Mr. President and I'll lick your other testicle" Cruz. BWAHAAHHAHHA.

Trump "Sr."? Dear Lord. Is someone promoting Junior, his corrupt coke addicted spawn?

It all boils down to how many illegals the Dems can get registered to vote before 2024. If they can pull it off and take Texas in the electoral college then it's over. Welcome to one party rule (you're not going to like it).
Illegals can't register to vote.

Illegals can't register to vote.
I think they believe if they repeat it enough times, it might become true?

Never mind the fact that in all the stories about people casting illegal votes in 2020, it almost always turned out to be a Trumper.
Ted "Insult my wife again Mr. President and I'll lick your other testicle" Cruz. BWAHAAHHAHHA.

Trump "Sr."? Dear Lord. Is someone promoting Junior, his corrupt coke addicted spawn?
BTW- "spawn" is such a great word. I need to work it back into my vocabulary.

Phrased alternatively, do you think Trump has done literally anything since November 2020 to improve his chances?
Absolutely not which is why these rallies will hurt him in the end. Every time he does a rally he adds new stupid remarks to his resume.

Just for grins, looks like Mar-A-Lardo isn't getting any better either, in fact his unfavorable numbers doubled in one week. When will the right wake up and realize they need a new candidate if they hope to win in 2024? Do they really think they can ride someone with 38% favorability to the White House?

View attachment 67384157

View attachment 67384159
Shhh!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

So internal polling says Texas is up for grabs and they’re setting up the excuse for overturning the upcoming election

Just in case.

Whether Biden runs in 2024 or not, it really doesn't matter what his favorability rating is provided its above Trumps.

You mean like Trump's favorability was compared to Hillary's in 2016?

What have Biden/Dems done to improve their chances?

When will the right wake up and realize they need a new candidate if they hope to win in 2024? Do they really think they can ride someone with 38% favorability to the White House?
I agree with this, Republicans would be far better off nominating someone other than Trump in 2024. Not a RINO, preferably DeSantis. Trump will be 78 in 2024, and we've seen what having a 78 year old president looks like. No thank you. Even if Trump were to win, he would likely elicit a huge backlash for 2026, and he'd only be able to serve one term anyway.

Unfortunately, the way the primary system is set up, Trump might just get nominated because he is very popular with a certain crowd. In fact, if he runs (which it looks like he will), he will probably win the nomination. But I would like to see Republican voters be smarter.

Hopefully whoever runs for the GOP in 2024 will remember what happened in 2016. There were so many candidates, the former guy won the primary and wouldn't have if some had opted to drop out sooner.

Back
Top Bottom