• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do republicans or democrats adopt more children?

Do republicans or democrats adopt more children?

• Total voters
This thread ruined my life. I am measurably dumber now than I was before I clicked on it.

It makes me hate that flag, the United States of America (even though I am American). It makes me hate cops (even though I am a cop). It makes me hate ALL WHITE PEOPLE (even though I am a white person).

Congratulations. Your post was so bad it made me into a criminal.

Geez, Luce, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

This thread ruined my life. I am measurably dumber now than I was before I clicked on it.

It makes me hate that flag, the United States of America (even though I am American). It makes me hate cops (even though I am a cop). It makes me hate ALL WHITE PEOPLE (even though I am a white person).

Congratulations. Your post was so bad it made me into a criminal.
Hell yeah, screw kkkracker kkkop amerikkkans! It's times like this I "like" to run outside and key my own car, just out of sheer frustration.

I agree with the poster who thought it was about how much money people have.

One of my cousins and her husband couldn't have kids, so they adopted. They had a lot of money.
My sister and her husband had one kid, but they wanted to adopt another. The agency told them they weren't eligible because their employment and insurance were not reliable. (My nephew went to private schools from first grade on, FYI).

Why would anyone implicitly privilege people for adopting more if it was about having more money or secure employment/insurance? That's basically just privileging people whom capitalism has privileged. It has nothing to do with love, intelligence, truth, or other spiritual qualities.

Why would anyone evaluate it as good for a woman or girl to give birth to a child that didn't come from love or for a woman or girl to give birth to a child of love and then give it away to strangers who could be secret criminals?

Back
Top Bottom