• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do Republicans oppose Ukrainian immigration to the US?

Good grief what an ignorant post.
All I see is allegations that he is. No facts. This is a proven leftist tactics that dumb down the left. Repeat a lie often enough, and it is believed.

Prove it to me. Words have little to no meaning without facts and context.

All I see is allegations that he is. No facts. This is a proven leftist tactics that dumb down the left. Repeat a lie often enough, and it is believed.

Prove it to me. Words have little to no meaning without facts and context.
blah blah blah blah you call everything you see false,a lie or because of the left. This is why no one wants to debate anything with you, because if someone told you the sky is blue you would say 'no its not, that is a leftist conspiracy'

blah blah blah blah you call everything you see false,a lie or because of the left. This is why no one wants to debate anything with you, because if someone told you the sky is blue you would say 'no its not, that is a leftist conspiracy'
I see.

You have nothing to prove your contention.

Instead, you prove you are indoctrinated to believe it.

Their have been so many false allegations against anyone in the Trump administration. I'll bet this is another of them.

How's about Canada accepting refugees?

We have a big problem at our borders down here, with MILLIONS of people seeking to cross illegally.

Instead of asking us, the real question for YOU should be why don't you guys "up there" go "down there" and help all those "needy refugees."

I'd expect to see fleets of Canadian ships along both of Mexico's seaside's, Pacific and Gulf of Mexico. Also every Air Canada plane flying down and loading to the brim, NO charge.

Meanwhile, same goes for Ukraine. Show the world Canada has open borders for everyone.

Now if you aren't for that kind of "assistance," then you've got no room to talk. Or judge.

You don't have a huge issue at all. You're just promoting racist lies. Also, Canada should help refugees but the USA is bigger. It should take more

Back
Top Bottom