• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do people ever watch unbiased reporters before calling their stories fake news?

Patriotic Voter

Smarter than trolls
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
We all know there is no such thing as an unbiased reporter on Fox, but everyone who claims other networks are totally biased the opposite direction has failed to prove it.

Take CNN for example. Wolf Blitzer only does his job, which is to report totally unbiased facts and interview experts to get their totally fact-based reports and perspectives. He does not throw in any opinionated, emotional comments or make up anything. If anyone ever watched a full episode of The Situation Room, it would be impossible to say Blitzer is a biased reporter just because he works for Cable News Network. I am convinced all Republicans who claim CNN is extremely biased to the left are watching the wrong shows. Turn a TV on at 6:00 ET, not an hour later, and tell me how it is possible for every minute of every show to be extremely biased to the left when obviously at least one hour every day is deliberately as unbiased in either direction as a political news show can be.

This applies to all news channels that are not deliberately extremely conservative.

My suggestion is for those who don't like Fox, who seem to spend an INORDINATE amount of time hating Fox, that.... maybe they should watch something other than Fox and let those who want to watch Fox do so without your constant barrage of invective and - BIAS.

So you claim that Wolf Blitzer is not biased and that makes CNN not biased/fake news.
So if true there is maybe an hour program
out of 24 hours?? CNN for years pushed the phony Russian collusion story. They had reporters who were on a daily basis hostile against the Trump administration. Have you ever watched Jim Acosta? He is the definition of partisan hack!!

My suggestion is for those who don't like Fox, who seem to spend an INORDINATE amount of time hating Fox, that.... maybe they should watch something other than Fox and let those who want to watch Fox do so without your constant barrage of invective and - BIAS.
It is injurious to the country to do as you suggest.

We all know there is no such thing as an unbiased reporter on Fox, but everyone who claims other networks are totally biased the opposite direction has failed to prove it.

Take CNN for example. Wolf Blitzer only does his job, which is to report totally unbiased facts and interview experts to get their totally fact-based reports and perspectives. He does not throw in any opinionated, emotional comments or make up anything. If anyone ever watched a full episode of The Situation Room, it would be impossible to say Blitzer is a biased reporter just because he works for Cable News Network. I am convinced all Republicans who claim CNN is extremely biased to the left are watching the wrong shows. Turn a TV on at 6:00 ET, not an hour later, and tell me how it is possible for every minute of every show to be extremely biased to the left when obviously at least one hour every day is deliberately as unbiased in either direction as a political news show can be.

This applies to all news channels that are not deliberately extremely conservative.
You had CNN trowing up over two years of the whole russian collusion lie, then ditching it for the Ukraine scandal and then doing their best to run defense for both Biden and his son. Especially after Biden came out and admitted that he did exactly what they were claiming of Trump, as well as Hunter's laptop story became common place.

In my opinion, this is the wrong hill for you to die on.

You had CNN trowing up over two years of the whole russian collusion lie, then ditching it for the Ukraine scandal and then doing their best to run defense for both Biden and his son. Especially after Biden came out and admitted that he did exactly what they were claiming of Trump, as well as Hunter's laptop story became common place.

You don't say. Everything you posted has been debunked hundreds of times.

You don't say. Everything you posted has been debunked hundreds of times.
Yes, by that you mean to say that you can only claim it's been debunked and not actually prove it.
CNN is definitely not the best choice for someone to pick as an unbiased news source.

Yes, by that you mean to say that you can only claim it's been debunked and not actually prove it.
CNN is definitely not the best choice for someone to pick as an unbiased news source.
You didn't "prove" anything you said. I said nothing about a source.

Switch out Fox for CNN and now you know what it feels like...

So you claim that Wolf Blitzer is not biased and that makes CNN not biased/fake news.
So if true there is maybe an hour program
out of 24 hours?? CNN for years pushed the phony Russian collusion story. They had reporters who were on a daily basis hostile against the Trump administration. Have you ever watched Jim Acosta? He is the definition of partisan hack!!
Much like the birther movement supported by Fox....

There's a reason that CNN's ratings are so much in the toilet that they had to fire their top dog and hire another one.

It's only a matter of time...

By Zero Hedge Saturday, November 13, 2021
After CNN ratings crashed through the floor once again in October – with not one single show averaging at least 1 million viewers, a major shakeup is in the works at the network.
According to Deadline, Discovery chief David Zaslav – who is widely expected to assume stewardship of CNN after its merger with WarnerMedia is complete – has kept his public comments on the failing news network close the the vest. When asked by Deadline what he thinks will happen with honcho Jeff Zucker, Zaslav said “Jeff’s a good friend and I like him a lot.”

But according to Jon Nicosia – former Mediaite and IJR managing editor (and former breaking news editor at the DC Examiner) – CNN is going to revert to a 100% news channel, and a “good number” of CNN‘s “talent/staff” will be fired as part of a major shakeup.​

You lie about yourself. Your political lean is liberal, but you act like a far-right conservative.

Everything you posted has been debunked hundreds of times.

Everyone who says this crap either only wishes it was not true and lied or never paid any attention to more than a few headlines.

Switch out Fox for CNN and now you know what it feels like...

You will never feel like CNN lies when you watch Wolf Blitzer unless your only intent is to look for any shred of anti-Republican bias and make a mountain out of an anthill.

That is not true for any Fox show and everyone knows it.

You didn't "prove" anything you said. I said nothing about a source.
And neither did you, see how simply all of that works out?

Then again, this is about instances that CNN have been directly caught in the act over. Hell, I didn't even go through that whole fiasco of allowing Cuomo to play little helper to his brother that whole time. So it's not like they were using their brains at full capacity.

You lie about yourself. Your political lean is liberal, but you act like a far-right conservative.
:rolleyes: Given that response, I doubt you even know what the difference between being liberal and conservative actually is.
Then again, you're just looking for some other way to attack me. Instead of just addressing the problem that I was simply directing everyone's attention to.

You will never feel like CNN lies when you watch Wolf Blitzer unless your only intent is to look for any shred of anti-Republican bias and make a mountain out of an anthill.

That is not true for any Fox show and everyone knows it.
Bret Baier is a pretty straight forward host, so I guess you are wrong there.

And neither did you, see how simply all of that works out?

Then again, this is about instances that CNN have been directly caught in the act over. Hell, I didn't even go through that whole fiasco of allowing Cuomo to play little helper to his brother that whole time. So it's not like they were using their brains at full capacity.
What thread do you think you're in?

Given that response, I doubt you even know what the difference between being liberal and conservative actually is. Then again, you're just looking for some other way to attack me. Instead of just addressing the problem that I was simply directing everyone's attention to.

Duh, of course I know what the difference is. They are opposites.

I only look for reasons to attack people who worship Trump the Terrorist.

Duh, of course I know what the difference is. They are opposites.

I only look for reasons to attack people who worship Trump the Terrorist.
Well I'll give you points, but you're incorrect on the fact that they're not complete opposites.
And now you've devolved to taking the same pathetic approach that most other far-leftist do, and somehow tried to insinuate that I worship Trump. While also attempting to call him a terrorist.

If I were going to throw darts at your weaknesses here. I dare say that I could hit the mark from fifty meters, while tossing underhanded and in a snowstorm.

Liberals and conservatives are opposed to one another on only two factors, those being social and economics. Then again, this is only correct when you take into account actual liberal and conservative values. Not whatever the far-left has basterdized the term "Liberal" into these days.
I have no love for Trump as per an ideology, nor personally. He's a brash, narcissistic, loudmouthed jackass and those descriptions are still me just being nice. I was opposed to some of what he did and I agreed with other steps that he took. Then again I did not care for his use of social media, nor did I really care for his need to boast, joke or his need to get into petty squabbles. Though after filming a few of his rallies, I do see what it was that drew so many to him.

Now are we done here, or are there any other limp-wristed swings that you'd like to take?

Liberals and conservatives are opposed to one another on only two factors, those being social and economics

And the majority of republican voters would be much better off with the Democrat's social and economic plans.

So tragic that the white working class votes republican because of a few hot button issues republican politicians promise to address if they are elected. Never happens though.

Back
Top Bottom