• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do not get vaccinated!

I saw a segment on the news about this. It was run as a pro-vaccinate campaign, and is believed to be responsible for an around 20% boost in vaccinations in the local area (who can really measure these things).
They say vaccination rates were declining, and then when this ran it spiked up 20%. They timed the reveal of this billboard during some big local sports game.

Gosh, remember when the pandemic first started and much of the right wing opposition to fighting Covid was in keeping business open? Who knew it would extend to the vaccine and masking the way it has.

Cleaver idea.

Hopefully, it works and more people get their vaccinations!

I saw a segment on the news about this. It was run as a pro-vaccinate campaign, and is believed to be responsible for an around 20% boost in vaccinations in the local area (who can really measure these things).
They say vaccination rates were declining, and then when this ran it spiked up 20%. They timed the reveal of this billboard during some big local sports game.

Gosh, remember when the pandemic first started and much of the right wing opposition to fighting Covid was in keeping business open? Who knew it would extend to the vaccine and masking the way it has.
I wouldn't think that was in good taste for a funeral home.

It is a stretch to give most of the credit to the campaign. It's more likely just the news about the hospitals filling up with primarily unvaccinated Covid patients that got through to many
When the pandemic first started, the only opposition to fighting Covid came from the left. It was the democrats who were against shutting down travel to and from China and Europe. Remember Nancy Pelosi's Chinatown Stunt? Then fast forward to the presidential and vice presidential debates where Taliban Joe and Cackling Kamela publicly expressed that they would not get the vaccine if Trump told them they should.

, the only opposition to fighting Covid came from the left.
You're grasping at straws and pointing out little tidbits that were old history before they even got promoted by right wing media.
The right is routinely running anti-vaxx/masking, anti-Fauci propaganda 24/7. This charade that it was actually Democrats promoting it, is just too absurd for words.

When the pandemic first started, the only opposition to fighting Covid came from the left.

😅😂🤣😂🤣

Trump is the one who muzzled docs on the spread of coronavirus, allowed vaccinated people from the ship to be handled by people with PPE, wanted to "liberate" states and open prematurely, laughed at people that used masks, said people get better with covid even if they just keep going to work, and kept downplaying the pandemic not just in Feb, but also through the rest of the 18 months and counting, killed national testing plans to kill more people in Blue states, and praised COVID response suggestions from the Atlas who literally just wanted to infect everybody to get the herd-immunity-by-sickness-and-death.... I could go on and on and on.

It was the democrats who were against shutting down travel to and from China and Europe.

No they were not

Remember Nancy Pelosi's Chinatown Stunt?

Yep - she was wrong back in February ... that 1 time.

Then fast forward to the presidential and vice presidential debates where Taliban Joe and Cackling Kamela publicly expressed that they would not get the vaccine if Trump told them they should.

Lie again. Joe did not say that at all as I recall. Kamala said she would not take vaccine if ONLY Trump pushed it but she WOULD TAKE IT if scientists said it were safe.

Any sane person would say the same thing - the others overdosed on bleach already.

You're grasping at straws and pointing out little tidbits that were old history before they even got promoted by right wing media.
The right is routinely running anti-vaxx/masking, anti-Fauci propaganda 24/7. This charade that it was actually Democrats promoting it, is just too absurd for words.

It's you that is grasping at straws. The right is not anti-mask or anti-vaxx. They are simply anti-government mandate. I am of the right and I am fully
vaccinated and wear a mask. And I am in a deep red state in the deep south. I have so far had four vaccination shots this year alone, 2, Moderna and two Shingrex. I will likely get the senior dose flu vaccine in a matter of days.

Trump is the one who muzzled docs on the spread of coronavirus, allowed vaccinated people from the ship to be handled by people with PPE, wanted to "liberate" states and open prematurely, laughed at people that used masks, said people get better with covid even if they just keep going to work, and kept downplaying the pandemic not just in Feb, but also through the rest of the 18 months and counting, killed national testing plans to kill more people in Blue states, and praised COVID response suggestions from the Atlas who literally just wanted to infect everybody to get the herd-immunity-by-sickness-and-death.... I could go on and on and on.
Trump largely went with recommendations of Fauci and the rest of the gang. And he downplayed nothing. He just did not push panic.
No they were not
Yes they were
Yep - she was wrong back in February ... that 1 time.
Like the rest of the democrats in congress, she was too busy at the time pushing impeachment to take the pandemic seriously.
Lie again. Joe did not say that at all as I recall. Kamala said she would not take vaccine if ONLY Trump pushed it but she WOULD TAKE IT if scientists said it were safe.
Spin it anyway you like, it was still those two and other democrats attempting to sow doubt about the vaccines if they were developed while Trump was still in office.
Any sane person would say the same thing - the others overdosed on bleach already.
Those who did bleach or swimming pool chemicals were idiots with no connection to Trump.

Back
Top Bottom