• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do not ask Trump to do what you refuse to do

The whining over tax returns has come back again.

Advice.

Do not seek Trump do that you won't do.

If you want to look honest, post for all of us your full income tax returns.

If it is wrong for you to post yours, it is wrong for Trump to post his.

I handled the public tax returns in the Mortgage business. Each of you that got home loans submitted your income statements to get the loans. And under penalty of perjury, you turned them in. But that was only because you were making financial statements to get a loan.

The loan guy, me in the past, were severely under a duty to the customer not to disclose or discuss his tax returns to others.

Dumbest suggestion ever. Post yours, please make sure to show your full name and social security number...………..good grief.
All recent Presidents have shown theirs to show they are above board, trump said he would show his after the election in 2016, he Lied, as he has being doing since the day he took office.

Funny but even above you do not explain false equivalency in context of my comments. If you know, why can't you explain?

I have done it several times. You appear simply too oblivious to get it. Just read the posts and pay attention to the repeated theme:
- A Party Convention is THE MOST PARTISAN political event on the party calendar. It is the pinnacle of partisanship every four years. Nothing touches it either that year or any of the none election years.
- Trump's RNC (and its now Trump's RNC) has used the WH as a prop for their Party Convention
- Obama never got anywhere within several hundred country miles of any event on the WH grounds that partisan

Here is your specific Obama comment: "Many even have entertainment inside the place. And you never objected when it was Obama."

Now read your own comment....go back to the bullet points I have provided in this post and lets see if are still too obtuse to figure out your FALSE EQUIVALENCY

Last edited:
Yes though Biden has lied many times, I noticed you did not examine his lies.

Whataboutism?

Wasn't talking about Biden. But back at you. When is the last time you posted a Trump lie?

I will give you one. Biden has made the claim that Trump slowed down CV19 testing based on the "slow the testing down, please" comment by Trump. No slow down was carried out. Testing went on as usual. Happy:)

Abe Lincoln also broke his word.

Dig deep and you can locate it happens often with presidents.

Woodrow Wilson promise not to go to war. Far worse than tax returns.

If you like your doctor, you get to keep your doctor. A lot of people truly hated that lie.

Trump is not Abe Lincoln, not even close.

Especially with trump he like a Lie Machine that Lies even when there is no reason to Lie.

WWI had lots of reasons we entered the war and change with the situation is not exactly Lying. So you admit trump Lied.

I am going to be putting out a big beautiful healthcare plan that everyone is going to love, 2016 and 2020.....

Trump is not Abe Lincoln, not even close.

Especially with trump he like a Lie Machine that Lies even when there is no reason to Lie.

WWI had lots of reasons we entered the war and change with the situation is not exactly Lying. So you admit trump Lied.

I am going to be putting out a big beautiful healthcare plan that everyone is going to love, 2016 and 2020.....

Trump has not started wars as did Abe Lincoln.

Do I admit Trump has lied during his life? Sure. Can you locate the perfect human that never has lied?

Whataboutism?

Wasn't talking about Biden. But back at you. When is the last time you posted a Trump lie?

I will give you one. Biden has made the claim that Trump slowed down CV19 testing based on the "slow the testing down, please" comment by Trump. No slow down was carried out. Testing went on as usual. Happy:)

Trump in no way harmed research on CV19 and you know that to be a fact. Pence would not put up with that.

I have done it several times. You appear simply too oblivious to get it. Just read the posts and pay attention to the repeated theme:
- A Party Convention is THE MOST PARTISAN political event on the party calendar. It is the pinnacle of partisanship every four years. Nothing touches it either that year or any of the none election years.
- Trump's RNC (and its now Trump's RNC) has used the WH as a prop for their Party Convention
- Obama never got anywhere within several hundred country miles of any event on the WH grounds that partisan

Here is your specific Obama comment: "Many even have entertainment inside the place. And you never objected when it was Obama."

Now read your own comment....go back to the bullet points I have provided in this post and lets see if are still too obtuse to figure out your FALSE EQUIVALENCY

Discuss the Biden convention in the same terms!!!

Discuss the Biden convention in the same terms!!!

A) It is neither the Biden nor the Trump convention. Each Party runs its convention. Now you could make the case that the RNC is now utterly subservient to Trump and his campaign. Still does not mean that the Party Convention is other than a Party Political event.
B) There were no 2020 DEM Party Convention events at the WH. There were no 2016 DEM Party Convention events at the WH and there were no 2012 DEM Party Convention events at the WH.

Trump has not started wars as did Abe Lincoln.

Do I admit Trump has lied during his life? Sure. Can you locate the perfect human that never has lied?
Lincoln did not start the Civil War, the South fired first, learn some history.

Yes, everyone one lies to one degree or another, but trump is a Habitual Liar, he Lies when he doesn't have to, he Lies even when he knows fact checkers will be proving him to be a Liar, and he Lies to you on a daily basis.

The case had nothing to do with Russians.
What is wrong with you? :confused:

You were the one who brought up anti-discrimination laws. I never said that him getting busted for discriminating against blacks in his rental units had anything to do with any Russians.

And, of course, your incoherent dissembling doesn't change any of the facts I've mentioned. It is still the case that he got busted for discrimination; it is still the case that he has had business dealings with Russian elites; it is still the case that he has kept his businesses; it is still the case that his businesses result in conflicts of interest, and we already see some of that even without seeing his tax returns; it is still the case that he told tax assessors one (low) number and loan officers one (higher) valuation for the same building in the same year, and that is very likely fraudulent -- in fact, that's why New York State is investigating him and demanding his tax returns.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Five NYC employees and one former Trump staffer now say that the Trump Organization bribed city tax assessors to provide lowball assessments on Trump Org buildings, so they could pay less in taxes. Whoopsie.

I also just want to make it clear that every time you reply, I can easily drag out some new, unethical, probably illegal, thing that Trump has done before and during his Presidency. This is the most corrupt administration since Grant, if not the single most corrupt ever in the history of the US. I will not run out of new things to mention.

You were the one who brought up anti-discrimination laws. I never said that him getting busted for discriminating against blacks in his rental units had anything to do with any Russians.

And, of course, your incoherent dissembling doesn't change any of the facts I've mentioned. It is still the case that he got busted for discrimination; it is still the case that he has had business dealings with Russian elites; it is still the case that he has kept his businesses; it is still the case that his businesses result in conflicts of interest, and we already see some of that even without seeing his tax returns; it is still the case that he told tax assessors one (low) number and loan officers one (higher) valuation for the same building in the same year, and that is very likely fraudulent -- in fact, that's why New York State is investigating him and demanding his tax returns.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Five NYC employees and one former Trump staffer now say that the Trump Organization bribed city tax assessors to provide lowball assessments on Trump Org buildings, so they could pay less in taxes. Whoopsie.

I also just want to make it clear that every time you reply, I can easily drag out some new, unethical, probably illegal, thing that Trump has done before and during his Presidency. This is the most corrupt administration since Grant, if not the single most corrupt ever in the history of the US. I will not run out of new things to mention.

Funny....I ask my kid that all the time.

He realizes it is a rhetorical question and a means for me to express my frustration. Its in some ways a running joke between myself and the young man floating out there on the pond of life.

Frankly had you studied his financial disclosures, you would have to conclude reading his super long income tax returns a total waste of time.

I just studied the Obama 2015 returns and noted he earned money from foreign sources. Should that be a problem? Oh where he was to identify the country, he put down "countries."

No I would not conclude that. The tax return serves a legal different purpose and if you are qualified enough to interpret it, you damn well know it. And being as we don't know whether what he writes on his financial disclosure form remotely comports with what he has documented on his taxes, that may be one reason we are not seeing them.

You keep dodging the essence of the issue in your own OP. He stated before he ran, that there 'should be no problem releasing taxes while sneering at Romney for being late with his. He said he would release them, the documentation, and the actual video is sitting in front of you and you have gone into overdrive to find a modern day comparison and utterly failed. You have been gaslighting and dodging ever since . The man needs to do what he promised 3 years ago and you need to stop making excuses and throwing distractions all over the place. You made this thread. You need to stop playing games and deal with the topic you picked and it was not Obama or financial disclosure forms, or Nancy Pelosi. It was Donald Trump's taxes as he amended, signed and submitted them to the IRS.

Last edited:
The whining over tax returns has come back again.

Advice.

Do not seek Trump do that you won't do.

If you want to look honest, post for all of us your full income tax returns.

If it is wrong for you to post yours, it is wrong for Trump to post his.

I handled the public tax returns in the Mortgage business. Each of you that got home loans submitted your income statements to get the loans. And under penalty of perjury, you turned them in. But that was only because you were making financial statements to get a loan.

The loan guy, me in the past, were severely under a duty to the customer not to disclose or discuss his tax returns to others.

If I ran for president, I would release my tax returns.

If I ran for president, I would release my tax returns.

Why would you do that given by law you would be FORCED to release a full and complete financial disclosure?

Said Disclosure is designed by law to ferret out corruption.

No I would not conclude that. The tax return serves a legal different purpose and if you are qualified enough to interpret it, you damn well know it. And being as we don't know whether what he writes on his financial disclosure form remotely comports with what he has documented on his taxes, that may be one reason we are not seeing them.

You keep dodging the essence of the issue in your own OP. He stated before he ran, that there 'should be no problem releasing taxes while sneering at Romney for being late with his. He said he would release them, the documentation, and the actual video is sitting in front of you and you have gone into overdrive to find a modern day comparison and utterly failed. You have been gaslighting and dodging ever since . The man needs to do what he promised 3 years ago and you need to stop making excuses and throwing distractions all over the place. You made this thread. You need to stop playing games and deal with the topic you picked and it was not Obama or financial disclosure forms, or Nancy Pelosi. It was Donald Trump's taxes as he amended, signed and submitted them to the IRS.

Biden is also stating what he would do if elected. Do you wish to hold him totally accountable should he win? If so, why didn't you hold Obama accountable for his foreign income?

Learn the case vs the blacks in NY City and get back to us. I have a hard time discussing with a disassembler

No. Trump is not corrupt.

Anyway, best you get used to him being president for 4 more years. It is going to happen.

Lincoln did not start the Civil War, the South fired first, learn some history.

Yes, everyone one lies to one degree or another, but trump is a Habitual Liar, he Lies when he doesn't have to, he Lies even when he knows fact checkers will be proving him to be a Liar, and he Lies to you on a daily basis.

Firing at the walls of Ft. Sumpter gave Abe no excuse to invade and his excuse for invading VA was something else. Oh yes, about putting the union back together. Abe said that, yessir.

A) It is neither the Biden nor the Trump convention. Each Party runs its convention. Now you could make the case that the RNC is now utterly subservient to Trump and his campaign. Still does not mean that the Party Convention is other than a Party Political event.
B) There were no 2020 DEM Party Convention events at the WH. There were no 2016 DEM Party Convention events at the WH and there were no 2012 DEM Party Convention events at the WH.

Had Hillary won, it seems so logical she would have done what Trump has done.

Why would you do that given by law you would be FORCED to release a full and complete financial disclosure?

Said Disclosure is designed by law to ferret out corruption.

Because I have nothing to hide from those who would be my constituents.

Biden is also stating what he would do if elected. Do you wish to hold him totally accountable should he win? If so, why didn't you hold Obama accountable for his foreign income?

You chose to write this OP and it did not refer to Obama or Biden or other financial forms that are not tax returns.. It referred to Donald Trump and his failure to keep his promise to release his taxes to the American people. It was a total failure because you kept on comparing a sitting President Trump to everyone and their dog who either did not promise to release their taxes, or were not a sitting president including fellow posters, former presidents, speakers of the House, and then you digressed about whether your cherry-picked quotes were better than the actual tapes, and you digressed about financial forms that are not income tax returns, and now you want to talk about Obama not being specific about 'countries'.

Would you like to discuss cherry pie, or baseball, or shoelaces, or orchids, or window frames, or spatulas, or rabbits, or Saturn, or oak furniture, or geothermal energy, or wall plaster, or millipedes, or kindergarten teachers, or waffles, or guinea worms, or coral, or expressionist art, or horseshoes, or The Waltons, or the gestation of pygmy goats instead of discussing Donald Trump and his failed promise to release his taxes in this thread that you created to discuss Donald Trump and his failed promise to release his taxes?

We all see the pattern here. You have clearly have decided not to discuss the broken promise Trump made to release his taxes to gain votes in an election he sought and your pathetic comparison to the rest of us who never promised to release our taxes to gain votes in an election we never sought. Now why would that be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom