• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do my songs have any potential?

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Someone commented on my YouTube channel , the first one made them burst out laughing this morning, but it is actually a dark song about death , not supposed to be funny.

If I had the right people laying beats down and promoting it , they would be hits because I used to sing these songs to people in mental institutions and crisis centers who were suicidal , and they said it helped them more than the professionals.

DSC_0454-685x1024.jpgwakamiya-inari-nagasaki-big.jpgshinto-shrine-tree-osaka-japan-95911234.jpg

@Juks
I just noticed you are Swedish.

I discovered Denise Naslund was speaking to me. I called my Dad from jail, having stabbed a man twice in the chest a day after writing that song.

I asked him to look up the last name Naslund. He said it's Swedish, did you know you have Swedish on your Mom's side. I didn't know that.

The football team here is called "the Vikings" , and the people of that area were once Vikings. Sweden is the rape Capitol. I got out of jail and was next to Swedish institute and got my brain electrocuted at Swedish hospital.

Sweden is a place where political correctness causes one in four women to get raped , and the leftist government sometimes covers up who is doing the raping and why. Or so that is what the word is.

This song itself is more in honor of Denise Naslund and those who suffer in this life. May they be rewarded in the next.

@Juks
I just noticed you are Swedish.

I discovered Denise Naslund was speaking to me. I called my Dad from jail, having stabbed a man twice in the chest a day after writing that song.

I asked him to look up the last name Naslund. He said it's Swedish, did you know you have Swedish on your Mom's side. I didn't know that.

The football team here is called "the Vikings" , and the people of that area were once Vikings. Sweden is the rape Capitol. I got out of jail and was next to Swedish institute and got my brain electrocuted at Swedish hospital.

Sweden is a place where political correctness causes one in four women to get raped , and the leftist government sometimes covers up who is doing the raping and why. Or so that is what the word is.

This song itself is more in honor of Denise Naslund and those who suffer in this life. May they be rewarded in the next.
Ok, thanks for the information

You tried to help people; that's good.

You don't seem to be overly self-conscious (I am); that's good.

I'll listen to the videos, later.

LOL what else can you say to that?
Denise Naslund was born 01/01. Your avatar has Binary digits. She was studying to be a computer programmer.

Rachel Mussolini's books, the only reason I defend Mussolini, were published 0101 1974, the last birthday of Denise.

After feeling her presence, I found a 1974 penny in jail dated the year she was murdered. When officers confiscated the coin, a new book cart arrived with a magazine cover "penny's from heaven" in big yellow letters.

Denise Naslund was born 01/01. Your avatar has Binary digits. She was studying to be a computer programmer.

Rachel Mussolini's books, the only reason I defend Mussolini, were published 0101 1974, the last birthday of Denise.

After feeling her presence, I found a 1974 penny in jail dated the year she was murdered. When officers confiscated the coin, a new book cart arrived with a magazine cover "penny's from heaven" in big yellow letters.
Rosa Parks sat in the whites-only section of the bus on 12/1/1955, exactly 19 years before I was born and only 25 days after Marty McFly went back in time. And 25 - 19 = 6. If you do that three times, you get 666. So I guess the gig is up. I'm actually the Satanic reincarnation of an illegitimate love child birthed by Rosa Parks and Dr. Emmett Brown. That explains why I'm both a programmer and a strong advocate of racial equality. It's spine tingling!

Rosa Parks sat in the whites-only section of the bus on 12/1/1955, exactly 19 years before I was born and only 25 days after Marty McFly went back in time. And 25 - 19 = 6. If you do that three times, you get 666. So I guess the gig is up. I'm actually the Satanic reincarnation of an illegitimate love child birthed by Rosa Parks and Dr. Emmett Brown. That explains why I'm both a programmer and a strong advocate of racial equality. It's spine tingling!
A broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm as skeptic as a Marxist.

But I've had too many coincidences to just dismiss them all.

By the way. You mentioned 1955. That was the year Denise Naslund was born. When high on drugs, the day I stabbed a guy, the victim asked me Eleanor Rose's (Denise Naslunds mother) name and I mistakenly said "Rosa Parks".

Not that it means anything, but still coincidence.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm as skeptic as a Marxist.

But I've had too many coincidences to just dismiss them all.

By the way. You mentioned 1955. That was the year Denise Naslund was born. When high on drugs, the day I stabbed a guy, the victim asked me Eleanor Rose's (Denise Naslunds mother) name and I mistakenly said "Rosa Parks".

Not that it means anything, but still coincidence.
That's good to hear. I mean, not the whole drugs and stabbing thing of course, I mean that you have some skepticism about coincidences. They're fun to notice and all but that's pretty much it. If they amounted to anything more, it would be reproducible in a science lab.

BTW: Your song melodies are quite good, but they're really begging for some background chords. Something to add meat to the bones and complete the structure and mood. Even something as simple as long-held single notes on an electronic keyboard would suffice, and you don't need to be a good keyboardist for that. But keep it up! Music is one of the universal languages.

Back
Top Bottom