• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do!

How retarded can one be?
Just when you thought Robodoon couldn’t be beat.

But on a serious note,
Folks this is why it’s illegal for brothers and sisters to marry.

I hate to say it, but looking at the Wikipedia list... they do control Hollyweird. I am starting to move in a more conservative direction lately, with my belief in a Zionist conspiracy.

Axismaster said:
I hate to say it, but looking at the Wikipedia list... they do control Hollyweird. I am starting to move in a more conservative direction lately, with my belief in a Zionist conspiracy.

Well then, you can vote for this guy for President:

Randy Crow

AmericanPatriot29 said:

No, Jews don't control Hollywood. When Hollywood was young, there were Jewish influences but there were also Catholic ones, too. One could argue that Mel Gibson has just as much influence in Hollywood nowadays, if not more, as any Jewish person does. Mel was rated the number one celebrity last year by Forbes magazine, even over Oprah. Plus, you have people like James Cameron, Ron Howard, and many other top producers/directors who are not Jewish.

It's fascinating how some people always want to, "blame the Jews" when they're really too small a minority to completely control any one industry. Afterall, it was anglo-saxon Protestants that founded this country, it wasn't Jews. I mean look how many people of English and German decent who of the Christian faith control things in this country and throughout the entire world. They vastly out number the Jews.

Axismaster said:

Actually you would be movig to the left if you start beleaving there is a zionist conspiracy.

George_Washington said:
No, Jews don't control Hollywood. When Hollywood was young, there were Jewish influences but there were also Catholic ones, too.

In the 1940’s and 50s Hollywood was pretty much run by Christians and it reflected in the programming. Jews were a sizeable block struggling for power but they were silenced by Christians and their influence was not to the extent it is today. Overtime the progressively took over the Christian positions and clearly took it over. Shessh I don’t think there is one show or movie out there that has a non Jew in it.

One could argue that Mel Gibson has just as much influence in Hollywood nowadays, if not more, as any Jewish person does. Mel was rated the number one celebrity last year by Forbes magazine, even over Oprah. Plus, you have people like James Cameron, Ron Howard, and many other top producers/directors who are not Jewish.

What are you talking about? Mel Gibson specifically talks against the Jews. He said that all the Hollywood Jews wanted to kill him for putting out the Passion of the Christ. How long did it take for Gibson to come out and say he was conservative? He did it well after his career was established because he would have been destroyed if he did it earlier. He was able to speak when he was a huge star and the Jews didn’t have the power to silence him. Do you remember the Hollywood outrage when Gibson, Schwartzenneger, Heston all came out as conservatives? They were seen as traitors. Sure they allow non Jews in hollwood but under the condition that you prove your loyalty and be super liberal or keep silent. They don’t allow conservative non Jews in Hollywood and if they do they do it unknowingly. You better be in with the Jews if you want to make it in Hollywood or keep your mouth shut.

It's fascinating how some people always want to, "blame the Jews" when they're really too small a minority to completely control any one industry.

There are 5 million or so Jews in this country. That is more then enough to have powerful influence in Hollywood and the media. Jews reside in over 60 percent of the most powerful media positions and this is verified information.

Afterall, it was anglo-saxon Protestants that founded this country, it wasn't Jews. I mean look how many people of English and German decent who of the Christian faith control things in this country and throughout the entire world. They vastly out number the Jews.

True gentiles founded this country; not Jews. Ofcourse you are going to have Christians control things. It’s not like the Jews can get away 100 percent and run America but they almost do and people don’t seem to notice. I think it’s due to Jews pretend to be part of the native population and hide their Jewish ancestry. If every single Jew was open about their Jewish ties they would receive animosity from the public which is against their interest.

jamesrage said:
Do you have links(Preferably something not from kkk.org or racist-bastards.com)?

All of the information I receive is from the government or left wing sources like the mainstream media. What would you like to see?

Names do not mean **** in this country.Just bacause someone's grandfatehr is a jewish does not make them jewish.

That makes them part Jewish but if someone has one Jewish grandparent I dont really see them as Jewish. I classify someone as Jewish if they have at least one Jewish parent. FYI Jews normally stay within their race also. Did you see the wikipedia list? They have virtually everyone in entertainment, directors, writers, etc. Btw they dont list all of the Jews who were detrimental to society because they dont want to make themselves look bad. Many people are not reported. The list is too big to report.

Answer me this though. In a predominately white Christian country, how could there be so many Jewish actors when they are only 2.5 percent of the population? Could you imagine white Christians being 2.5 percent of the population in Israel and being almost all the actors, directors, writers, producers etc and be the overwhelming majority?

It's American because he's allowed to say it in the first place without retribution.

just to point something that often seems to get missed..the US is not the only country in the world where democracy lives

According to some the Jews run everything. There must be more Jews than Chinese.

Willoughby said:
just to point something that often seems to get missed..the US is not the only country in the world where democracy lives

Democracy and freedom of speech are two completely seperate things.

Fir instance, a democracy can, and does, limit free speech. Holocaust denial is not protected speech in many democratic countries.

As for control of hollywood, so what?

If they acomplished this through some means other then succeeding in a free market I would be angry about it but that doesn't appear to be the case.

If we want to complain about something, lets complain about dual nationality laws. I would prefer that all citizens in this country swore an allegiance to us, and us alone.

zymurgy said:

If they acomplished this through some means other then succeeding in a free market I would be angry about it but that doesn't appear to be the case.

If we want to complain about something, lets complain about dual nationality laws. I would prefer that all citizens in this country swore an allegiance to us, and us alone.

Yes to paragraph one.

No to paragraph 2. I want my loop holes... just in case.

Inuyasha said:
Yes to paragraph one.

No to paragraph 2. I want my loop holes... just in case.

I take it you are currently a citizen of two seperate countries?

I have a big problem with that. :censored

jamesrage said:
Jews do not run Hollywood.Atheist leftist rat liberals run HollyWood.A movie about gay sheep rachers perpatrating themselves as cowboys and a movie about a tranny won oscar nominations.No self-respecting jew or christian would make such horse **** movies.

No, it was reformed Jews that made these movies.Also like any other group that has power jews use it to protect their own.Thats why there has never been a movie critical of jews in modern times.Oh there might be a light comedy or drama about,Orthodox jews,but. They are the smallest part of American judaism.They also disagree with many of the liberalities of the reformed.

JOHNYJ said:
No, it was reformed Jews that made these movies.Also like any other group that has power jews use it to protect their own.Thats why there has never been a movie critical of jews in modern times.Oh there might be a light comedy or drama about,Orthodox jews,but. They are the smallest part of American judaism.They also disagree with many of the liberalities of the reformed.

So, you're saying that Ang Lee is a reformed Jew? Or how about Duncan Tucker? I certainly can't find anything to support that claim.

Stace said:
So, you're saying that Ang Lee is a reformed Jew? Or how about Duncan Tucker? I certainly can't find anything to support that claim.

Watch out Stace, They have mind control dont you know:roll:

George_Washington said:
lol When the hell did Mel say this?

He probably did,because. They did they tried to stop his movie.If it had been anti-catholic or just anti christian.You would have heard all the Hollywood Liberals and jews screaming about artistic expression,freedom of speech, etc. Because it was critical of Jews,even if they were jews of 2,000 years ago.Thats a no,no, . They pulled out all the stops,hysterical accusations about anti-semitism, they even ran around in concentration camp uniforms and attcked the movie,the lies were incredible, they threatened blacklisting,a little strange for liberals.
When the Movie was a Major hit inspite of their attempts. They ignored it at the academy awards.

George_Washington said:
lol When the hell did Mel say this?

Where were you when the Passion Of The Christ came out? You cant bash Jews and get away with it scott free even if what you say is true. Dont you remember the political firestorm Gibson took for showing how the Jews killed Jesus? Even 2000 years ago Jews were your radical ACLU leftists. Even then. It runs in their blood.

This is taken from wikipedia:

He also stated on his decision to cut a scene in which Caiaphas says "his blood be on us and on our children" soon after Pontius Pilate washes his hands of Jesus:

“I wanted it in. My brother said I was wimping out if I didn't include it. But, man, if I included that in there, they'd be coming after me at my house. They'd come to kill me.” Mel Gibson referring to Jews

He took heat from the Jews from this comment:

“...Because modern secular Judaism wants to blame the Holocaust on the Catholic Church. And it's a lie. And it's revisionism. And they've been working on that one for a while.”

Additionaly from wikipedia:
The movie grossed US$611,899,420 worldwide ($370,782,930 in the US alone) and became the eighth highest-grossing film in history. It currently is the tenth highest-grossing film and the highest-grossing rated R film of all time. Despite this, the film went without any significant recognition by the major American film award celebrations, although it was nominated for Best music (score), Best cinematography, and Best make-up at the 77th Academy Awards.

Gibson is an American patriot and I commend him for standing up to the Jews. This monopoly has got to be broken. Heck this is only hollwood its just as bad for the news.

Do you honestly think the Jews are going to nominate something that bashes them and shows them in an unfavorable light? Brokeback mountain made a fraction of the money the passion did and received more awards. What does that tell you?

zymurgy said:

Our movies heavily influence policy opinion. It is not in our best interest to have trash movies seen all over the world because it reflects on us. Directors are transmitting values which are contrary to the principles of our constitution; therefore this threat should be addressed and taken very seriously. When the unsuspecting general public receives anti American themes in movies they are going to register it in their subconscience and it will redefine our cultural standards, public opinion, and influence our laws. It is very important that we have pro American patriots control this vital industry of influence.

Last edited:
AmericanPatriot29 said:
Gibson is an American patriot and I commend him for standing up to the Jews. This monopoly has got to be broken. Heck this is only hollwood its just as bad for the news.

How, exactly, is Mel an American patriot? He was born and raised in Australia. He never served in the American military. So what, exactly, makes him such a great American patriot?

You have spewed some of the most anti semitic things I have ever heard from one person. What exactly is your problem with the Jews?

Our movies heavily influence policy opinion. It is not in our best interest to have trash movies seen all over the world because it reflects on us. Directors are transmitting values which are contrary to the principles of our constitution; therefore this threat should be addressed and taken very seriously. When the unsuspecting general public receives anti American themes in movies they are going to register it in their subconscience and it will redefine our cultural standards, public opinion, and influence our laws. It is very important that we have pro American patriots control this vital industry of influence.

I don't fear the invisible hand of free market capitalism.

I do fear you however. Yo might want to consider altering your message some. The current one makes me want to run into the warm arms of a "kike" for protection. You seem to have a very rigid idea of what we should and shouldn't be able to watch or think. Do you suppose we should start burning these movies tonight or after creating detainment camps?

Stace said:
How, exactly, is Mel an American patriot? He was born and raised in Australia. He never served in the American military. So what, exactly, makes him such a great American patriot?

He tells the truth and is willing to risk his reputation to do the right thing. That displays more patriotism then anything. I have no respect for the people who keep silent because God forbid a liberal calls them racist. As Edmund Burke said "The only thing it takes for the truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing". I cant let the Jews get away with their treason any more just because they are Jewish. Its like because they were persecuted by Hitler they get a free pass to do whatever they want. If you even question their influence people immediately think that you are a Nazi. As I said before before Jews had the monopoly on our schools, media, and hollwood anti-Semitism was a conventional viewpoint among the general public. I can assure you it was not because they were Jewish but because of what I am telling you. But this faded away because the Jews indoctrinated the public with their liberal ideology and they would never dare put out an image about them that shows them in an unfavorable light.

You have spewed some of the most anti semitic things I have ever heard from one person. What exactly is your problem with the Jews?

If liberals said "Behold white Christian influence on the Bush administration!" I wouldnt say anything because that is a valid point. Its not racist acknowleding it. White Christians vote for republican candidates over 77 percent and are seen as conservative. Jews vote for democratic candidates at the same exact numbers and for some reason they are not seen as liberal??? They founded all of the radical left organizations like the ACLU, NAACP, ADL, etc which clearly are communist organizations. The communist party USA is dominated by Jews. My problem with the Jews is the overwhelming majority have no regard for history and work tirelessly to overthrow our institutions. Asians, Blacks, Mexicans, etc are very liberal and commit crime but I do not have so much of a problem with them other then that because for the most part they keep their views to themselves which I can respect. But unlike any other group Jews try to brainwash people and impose their views on everyone else regardless of public opinion and history. If they kept their views to themselves and listened to the will of the people I wouldnt have a problem with them but unfortunately they do.

Suppose Israel accepted white Christians and we became 2.5 percent of the population. They accepted us and we started radical anti Israel organizations with a sole purpose to undermine the Jews. We worked tirelessly to remove any Jewish reference in public, we took over the schools and brainwashed the Jewish kids teaching them that the Jews are evil, we put out movies which only focused on all of the bad Israel did, we forced multiculturalism on the Jewish state and said we shouldnt discriminate against non Jews and opened the floodgates to allow all of the worlds religions, when a Jewish patriot talked against us we used out networks to destroy this persons reputation by calling them "racist" for wanting to preserve their culture, whe continually were the biggest obstacle to every single Jewish initiative, we tried to impose Christian values upon the Jewish people, we wanted to remove the Torah from schools because we were offended, when someone said happy hunukka to us we screamed and saying that it we were "offended" and references to hanukka shouldnt be made in public etc. If the Jews got pissed and put us in concentration camps I cant say that I would blame them. We wouldnt be completely innocent just like the Jews lead you to believe. I am not advocating that in anyway I am just saying that I wouldnt blame them 100 percent. This is what Jews do and why America was always anti Semetic and why they are expelled from nearly every country they go to. When people attack what you believe in ruthlessly you tend to develop animosity towards them. The Jews are more dangerous then standing armies mainly because they accomplish what they set out to do and only have their own interests in mind. Their allegance is not towards America therefore we need to take apprioprate action and change our policies accordingly.

I dont want to just bash Jews. Sure you always have your exceptions. Most Jews are nice people when you talk to them but their political views are the problem. We wont have a democracy much longer if we continue to let them get their way and I believe it.

Last edited:
This thread is so hypocritical.

While Fox news and the far right bash sex and violence in Hollywood, Rupert Murdoch laughs all the way to the bank putting the same filth that his "news" network decries. Where are the GOPuritans when it comes to Fox TV?

It's the same kind of "Me thinks thee doth protest too much" tripe that we hear all over right-wing world.

We have the anti-gay/gay Republicans, led by Matt Drudge and Ken Melman. Throw in a dash of male-prostitute Jeff Gannon checking in at the Whitehouse over two dozen times without checking out for good measure.

We also have the anti-adulterers who are regular adulterers:
Newt Gingrich (cheating on wife while she was being treated for cancer) Bernie Kerik (cheating on third wife and mistress) & Bob Livingston. Add a pinch of Druggie Limbaugh.

How about the anti-gamblers who are gamblers ? Bill Bennett, Ralph Reed and Grover Norquist

The real problem the right has with Hollywood is that it's pretty liberal. Pure and simple.

If you're a homophobe who feels threatened by Brokeback Mountain or the Teletubbies, don't go see it or switch the freakin channel.

AmericanPatriot29 said:
He tells the truth and is willing to risk his reputation to do the right thing. That displays more patriotism then anything. I have no respect for the people who keep silent because God forbid a liberal calls them racist. As Edmund Burke said "The only thing it takes for the truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing". I cant let the Jews get away with their treason any more just because they are Jewish. Its like because they were persecuted by Hitler they get a free pass to do whatever they want. If you even question their influence people immediately think that you are a Nazi. As I said before before Jews had the monopoly on our schools, media, and hollwood anti-Semitism was a conventional viewpoint among the general public. I can assure you it was not because they were Jewish but because of what I am telling you. But this faded away because the Jews indoctrinated the public with their liberal ideology and they would never dare put out an image about them that shows them in an unfavorable light.

If liberals said "Behold white Christian influence on the Bush administration!" I wouldnt say anything because that is a valid point. Its not racist acknowleding it. White Christians vote for republican candidates over 77 percent and are seen as conservative. Jews vote for democratic candidates at the same exact numbers and for some reason they are not seen as liberal??? They founded all of the radical left organizations like the ACLU, NAACP, ADL, etc which clearly are communist organizations. The communist party USA is dominated by Jews. My problem with the Jews is the overwhelming majority have no regard for history and work tirelessly to overthrow our institutions. Asians, Blacks, Mexicans, etc are very liberal and commit crime but I do not have so much of a problem with them other then that because for the most part they keep their views to themselves which I can respect. But unlike any other group Jews try to brainwash people and impose their views on everyone else regardless of public opinion and history. If they kept their views to themselves and listened to the will of the people I wouldnt have a problem with them but unfortunately they do.

Suppose Israel accepted white Christians and we became 2.5 percent of the population. They accepted us and we started radical anti Israel organizations with a sole purpose to undermine the Jews. We worked tirelessly to remove any Jewish reference in public, we took over the schools and brainwashed the Jewish kids teaching them that the Jews are evil, we put out movies which only focused on all of the bad Israel did, we forced multiculturalism on the Jewish state and said we shouldnt discriminate against non Jews and opened the floodgates to allow all of the worlds religions, when a Jewish patriot talked against us we used out networks to destroy this persons reputation by calling them "racist" for wanting to preserve their culture, whe continually were the biggest obstacle to every single Jewish initiative, we tried to impose Christian values upon the Jewish people, we wanted to remove the Torah from schools because we were offended, when someone said happy hunukka to us we screamed and saying that it we were "offended" and references to hanukka shouldnt be made in public etc. If the Jews got pissed and put us in concentration camps I cant say that I would blame them. We wouldnt be completely innocent just like the Jews lead you to believe. I am not advocating that in anyway I am just saying that I wouldnt blame them 100 percent. This is what Jews do and why America was always anti Semetic and why they are expelled from nearly every country they go to. When people attack what you believe in ruthlessly you tend to develop animosity towards them. The Jews are more dangerous then standing armies mainly because they accomplish what they set out to do and only have their own interests in mind. Their allegance is not towards America therefore we need to take apprioprate action and change our policies accordingly.

I dont want to just bash Jews. Sure you always have your exceptions. Most Jews are nice people when you talk to them but their political views are the problem. We wont have a democracy much longer if we continue to let them get their way and I believe it.

As the new guy, I''m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Some of what you say is true (although I still maintain your delivery gives me shivers). The jews, if we must stereotype, are primarily liberal and vote for liberal policy. The roots of communism, and its spread into Russia via the bolsheviks was heavily dominated by jews. Hollywood is largely controlled by jewish sources.

What you haven't explained is so what?

I value individual liberty and free market capitalism. What exactly would you propose we do about this "problem"?

Women are also primarily liberal. In fact if you want to contribute anything to our move towards socialism, look no further then the female vote.

But so what?

What exactly would you propose we do about this "problem" that doesn't give me shivers?

AmericanPatriot29 said:
They founded all of the radical left organizations like the ACLU, NAACP, ADL, etc which clearly are communist organizations.

Prove it, or give it up already.

AmericanPatriot29 said:

Ahhh!The Jews!,there gonna get usRun for your lives!
We got to hide in the hills before the jews take over the world and controll our minds with their propaganda,get the tin foil hats so that they can not read our minds

Back
Top Bottom