• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do I need stitches? ASAP response please.

So you are so butt hurt about it that you are following me around with ethnic slurs? Seriously old man if you want at me you know the appropriate place. I posted facts about something you are clearly ignorant on, you addressed none of it and bloviated such nonsense I simply asked you for the reason. :shrug:

bloviated? BLOVIATED? have you received a head injury as well?:2razz:

Wait... Fox...

You don't know when to get stitches. You don't know how to sterilize. You don't know how to apply a butterfly.

How the hell have you managed to live this long, my friend? :2razz:

I wouldn't worry though. I hear chicks dig head wound scars...

Wait... Fox...

You don't know when to get stitches. You don't know how to sterilize. You don't know how to apply a butterfly.

How the hell have you managed to live this long, my friend? :2razz:

I wouldn't worry though. I hear chicks dig head wound scars...

I come from a long line of stupidity. My dad had this infection as a teenager in his stomach. It was causing pus to come out of his belly button and while looking down there he found something he believed shouldnt belong. So he took tongs and ripped it out of his belly button. Several weeks later when his mother forced him to visit the doctor. The doctor was like "oh oh I guess you are ok." And then his brother was one smart genious he tried to think of a new way to cut fish so he took this knife and cutting board and placed the fish on the board. And instead of slicing the fish with the knife he figured he could throw the knife at the fish and then catch the knife as it would bounce of the cutting board. Well things didn't work out and the knife flew back at him and stabbed him in the chest.

And then there was my grandpa who ran and suffered a mild heart attack. But instead of going to a house and asking for help. He continued to run until he finished with his 10 mile run. Which he still had 7 miles to run after the heart attack. He still ran regardless of having the heart attack. So you see its really really luck that in my genes I have stupidity running in them so my body is always ready to take punishment.

I come from a long line of stupidity. My dad had this infection as a teenager in his stomach. It was causing pus to come out of his belly button and while looking down there he found something he believed shouldnt belong. So he took tongs and ripped it out of his belly button. Several weeks later when his mother forced him to visit the doctor. The doctor was like "oh oh I guess you are ok." And then his brother was one smart genious he tried to think of a new way to cut fish so he took this knife and cutting board and placed the fish on the board. And instead of slicing the fish with the knife he figured he could throw the knife at the fish and then catch the knife as it would bounce of the cutting board. Well things didn't work out and the knife flew back at him and stabbed him in the chest.

And then there was my grandpa who ran and suffered a mild heart attack. But instead of going to a house and asking for help. He continued to run until he finished with his 10 mile run. Which he still had 7 miles to run after the heart attack. He still ran regardless of having the heart attack. So you see its really really luck that in my genes I have stupidity running in them so my body is always ready to take punishment.

You should wear a helmet.

Purrrrrrrrs

You should wear a helmet.

Purrrrrrrrs

Forget the helmet. With a family history like that, the boy needs one of these:

troy-bear.gif

Back
Top Bottom