• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do gun right advocates support law and order?

Do you want to protect statues of Robert E. Lee?
I think people who live in the community should decide whether the statue stays or not. Not a traveling band of wannabe thugs that think they're entitled to decide that sort of thing.

I think people who live in the community should decide whether the statue stays or not. Not a traveling band of wannabe thugs that think they're entitled to decide that sort of thing.

So you want to protect statues of Robert E. Lee?

If the police are ordered to run away, then absolutely citizens must fill the gap.

I understand many Democrats openly now are for anarchy and jungle law - but only jungle law for their side.

If the police are ordered to run away, then absolutely citizens must fill the gap.

I understand many Democrats openly now are for anarchy and jungle law - but only jungle law for their side.
They don't want you to be arms so they can steal from you and victimize you with impunity. they don't want the police they're taking them to jail that's what this is all about. The whole thing is pro criminal. The lionized Floyd who was a scumbag. Then they lionized Blake who was a pedophile.

They don't want you to be arms so they can steal from you and victimize you with impunity. they don't want the police they're taking them to jail that's what this is all about. The whole thing is pro criminal. The lionized Floyd who was a scumbag. Then they lionized Blake who was a pedophile.

White Democratics are doing everything possible to define blacks as violent criminals, rapists and thieves - claiming they are doing so on behalf of black people. In the opinion of all "BLM protesters" is that black people all born to be criminals within their dna - so we must not arrest black people because they can't help being criminal.

It's a high capacity magazine.
that means a 40 round mag for an AR 15 and a 33round mag for a GLOCK 17. bannerrhoids claim it is anything more than 10 rounds.

White Democratics are doing everything possible to define blacks as violent criminals, rapists and thieves - claiming they are doing so on behalf of black people. In the opinion of all "BLM protesters" is that black people all born to be criminals within their dna - so we must not arrest black people because they can't help being criminal.
Yeah ironically they seem to be stating white supremacist talking points.

that means a 40 round mag for an AR 15 and a 33round mag for a GLOCK 17. bannerrhoids claim it is anything more than 10 rounds.

To be accurate, they've claimed it at various times and in various locations as 20, 15, 10, 7 and 5.

I really don't think so. IMO it is a bunch of BS. It appears to me gun supporters believe if they don't feel the government is doing an adequate job, it gives them the green light to take the law in their own hands and start acting like John Wick.

They basically have said, if the government attempts to take away their guns, they have the green light to fight back....

This isn't supporting law and order. Stop with the charade.

They respect law and order so much they keep threatening to murder people with their guns every time they get a little salty.

I've a couple 30 round mags that jam up at the sharpest point in the curve with FMJs, but work fine with hollow points since they are just a tad shorter.

I've a couple 30 round mags that jam up at the sharpest point in the curve with FMJs, but work fine with hollow points since they are just a tad shorter.
that magazine dave pictured looks like something the Israelites blew on to knock the walls of Jericho down

To bad I can't "reaction score" that about 10Xs. Do they even make 40s for AR-15s? I'm a AK guy.
they do but the best are the very expensive surefire 60 round magazines My son runs them in his Armalite and Daniels Defense 3G race rifles.

Back
Top Bottom