• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do gun right advocates support law and order?

A criminal with an active warrant for sexual assault, trespassing and a history of unfavorable violent altercations with law enforcement sets a precedent .. what will the outcome be if/when it rules in favor of the law enforcement officer? Jacob Blake was a douche with a criminal background and reality will soon manifest itself.

Did he deserve to lose the ability to walk the rest of his life?

Did he deserve to lose the ability to walk the rest of his life?

He most certainty did, and it was his decision .. he is a felon who was restricted from being in close proximity to his girlfriend, he resisted arrest after law enforcement attempted to subdue him, escaped and attempted to do something in/with his vehicle. It's documented a knife was present as well.

He most certainly did, and it was his decision .. he is a felon who was restricted from being in close proximity to his girlfriend, he resisted arrest after law enforcement attempted to subdue him, escaped and attempted to do something in/with his vehicle. It's documented a knife was present as well.

Absolutely pathetic comment. One of the worst I have seen here.

The truth hurts .. eh? Glad I won your award. The facts are .. he was restricted from being there and he chose to violate that. When you **** with the bull, you get horns.

Last edited:
The truth hurts .. eh? Glad I won your award. The facts are .. he was restricted from being there and he chose to violate that. When you **** with the bull, you get horns.

Just a quick question, couldn't the officer tackled Blake? Or perhaps shot a warning shot?

I am afraid to ask, did you think Emmett Till deserved to get his skull bashed?

We aren't going to stop. We demand justice for Jacob Blake and nothing will stop us from getting it.

Be prepared for war. This will not just go away.

What will you do if the local DA doesn't indict? Who will you "go to war" against, and with what?

Just a quick question, couldn't the officer tackled Blake? Or perhaps shot a warning shot?

Tackling someone eho may possess a weapon simply puts the tackler at more risk. When you fire a 'warning shot', that bullet has to go somewhere. Where should he have aimed, up in the sky or next to Blake, into a car full of kids?

This is the kind of question that prevents you from gaining any credibility.

The officers did tackle Blake and attempted to taze him right before he escaped and attempted to do something in/with his vehicle. Why would law enforcement fire a warning shot and potentially put themselves in a place of liability? That's like gun safety 101 - you're liable for every round that leaves your weapon.

What an absurd comparison between a criminal with a warrant for sexual assault who refused to comply with law enforcement and attempted to enter his vehicle to do something vs. an egregious unfolding of events that led to an intentional murder of a child, including torture, eye gouging, an ass whooping, a shot to the head and discarding of the body in a local river.

We aren't going to stop. We demand justice for Jacob Blake and nothing will stop us from getting it.

Be prepared for war. This will not just go away.

WTF Bucky did you get your post confused? Hey I admit I've done it but...

Get your flyswatter ready?

So says the Judge and jury. You won't even think about the fact there may have been a knife involved will you.
Either already in hand or soon to be. You just have that one tract mind (when I doubt you could really care less)on a hot button topic.

Tackling someone eho may possess a weapon simply puts the tackler at more risk. When you fire a 'warning shot', that bullet has to go somewhere. Where should he have aimed, up in the sky or next to Blake, into a car full of kids?

This is the kind of question that prevents you from gaining any credibility.

I answered this one too, pretty much in the same manner. Not what goes up comes down though.;) Long ass winded though. Went to copy it and deleted the ***ker.:3oops:

I have a question for the group. Instead of focusing on what law enforcement did poorly in this encounter ... what did Jacob Blake do well?

It is supporting law and order. If the police will not enforce the law then vigilantes will form and do it.

No society can last in anarchy. If one side doesn’t respect law then the town will have to settle for them fearing a bullet

one of the popular statements on social media concerning the lawless antics of leftwing drama llamas is this

"pretty soon good people are going to have to do really bad things to some really bad people"

Have you been paying attention? Again, why is BLM protesting???? Are you watching the news and seeing cops shoot and kill defenseless black men?

Come on!

they are a radical wing of the Democratic Party and are operating to try to defeat Trump. Pretending they are only about racial justice concerning the police is beyond moronic

they are a radical wing of the Democratic Party and are operating to try to defeat Trump. Pretending they are only about racial justice concerning the police is beyond moronic

Every Trump supporter I know is considered radical by every conventional metric.

It’s a made up arbitrary term, however with that said I am not totally opposed to a type of high capacity magazine tax or permit program. To me a magazine wouldn’t qualify for height capacity until it reaches the 35+rounds number I wouldn’t outlaw the 50-100 round drums but would compromise allowing those to be taxed and needing permits to own in exchange for taking standard magazines off the chopping block.

Are you turning mags into engines and slapping a gas guzzler style tax on them?
Yeesh...the trouble with that is, people will just begin making their own mags.

one of the popular statements on social media concerning the lawless antics of leftwing drama llamas is this

"pretty soon good people are going to have to do really bad things to some really bad people"

You made that up didn't you?

Every Trump supporter I know is considered radical by every conventional metric.

that's because your definition of "conventional" is so warped as to be whacko

I really don't think so. IMO it is a bunch of BS. It appears to me gun supporters believe if they don't feel the government is doing an adequate job, it gives them the green light to take the law in their own hands and start acting like John Wick.

They basically have said, if the government attempts to take away their guns, they have the green light to fight back....

This isn't supporting law and order. Stop with the charade.

So what do you have to say about protestors who turn violent and commit numerous crimes including assault and looting, destruction of property and carson. Breaking into businesses and stealing whatever they like, commiting assaults against police, throwing bricks, molotov cocktails, frozen bottles of water at officers. Destroying property, businesses, cars, statues with total disregard for the law. Attempting to seal up a door on the Portland police station and then burn it down while police are still inside. So you are concerned with gun owners but want about the violent riots in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis?

Just a quick question, why are you so hypocritical? You claim you like law and order and have no problem condemning BLM or peaceful protestors but praise these maniac Trump supporters carrying long guns to Portland or that vigilante 17-year old.

IT seems you praise protestors breaking the law if they are on your side. Shameful.

So what do you have to say about protestors who turn violent and commit numerous crimes including assault and looting, destruction of property and carson. Breaking into businesses and stealing whatever they like, commiting assaults against police, throwing bricks, molotov cocktails, frozen bottles of water at officers. Destroying property, businesses, cars, statues with total disregard for the law. Attempting to seal up a door on the Portland police station and then burn it down while police are still inside. So you are concerned with gun owners but want about the violent riots in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis?

The funny thing is these are not even BLM protestors. A lot of these are simply criminals.

The question is, why are you lumping in peaceful BLM protestors with actual criminals?

Just a quick question, why are you so hypocritical? You claim you like law and order and have no problem condemning BLM or peaceful protestors but praise these maniac Trump supporters carrying long guns to Portland or that vigilante 17-year old.

IT seems you praise protestors breaking the law if they are on your side. Shameful.

why are you lying yet again? I have constantly questioned why a youth was carrying a rifle that was loaded, in a state he doesn't live in. That being said, the people he shot appear to be mopes and attackers

Back
Top Bottom