• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do conservatives think abortion is okay if its paid for a wealthy Republican politican?

Obviously not. They have always strongly opposed abortion no matter who pays for it.

Obviously not. They have always strongly opposed abortion no matter who pays for it.
So they say, but many have obtained abortions for their mistresses. Trump being one of them.

Do conservatives think abortion is okay if its paid for a wealthy Republican politican?

Well, obviously. Especially is the woman is related to or (looks around) involved with said politician. These women will never go without.

It will fall on the backs of women that can least afford it. They likely live in states least likely to provide assistance.

But they already flat out told us it’s about “the domestic supply of babies.”

When they show me who they are, I believe them.

So they say,, but many have obtained abortions for their mistresses. Trump being one of them.

Trump the Terrorist was a Democrat at the time an provably raped 26 women, paying every single one to never say anything. I would not use him as a good example.

Conservative women get abortions regardless of their household income. They have more money because many pregnant Democrats are black and consequently always in poverty.

Trump the Terrorist was a Democrat at the time an provably raped 26 women, paying every single one to never say anything. I would not use him as a good example.

Conservative women get abortions regardless of their household income. They have more money because many pregnant Democrats are black and consequently always in poverty.
Just... wow.

LOL

DesJarlais and his second wife, Amy, have three children.[58] They live in South Pittsburg. They are members of the Epiphany Mission Episcopal Church in Sherwood, Tennessee.[59]

During a trial for his divorce from his first wife in 2000, DesJarlais testified that he had sexual affairs with at least two patients, three coworkers and a drug representative while he was working as a hospital chief of staff.[60]

Despite his public opposition to legal abortion, DesJarlais encouraged his ex-wife to terminate two pregnancies and encouraged a former patient with whom he was having an affair to get an abortion.[61]

In divorce documents, DesJarlais's first wife accused him of "dry firing a gun outside [her] locked bedroom door, admission of suicidal ideation, holding a gun in his mouth for three hours, an incident of physical intimidation at the hospital; and previous threatening behavior … i.e. shoving, tripping, pushing down, etc."[62]
Party of Family Values!!

Well, obviously. Especially is the woman is related to or (looks around) involved with said politician. These women will never go without.

It will fall on the backs of women that can least afford it. They likely live in states least likely to provide assistance.

But they already flat out told us it’s about “the domestic supply of babies.”

When they show me who they are, I believe them.
And I really think the following phrase about the domestic supply of infants within the draft opinion penned by Justices Samuel Alito and Amy Coney Barrett was totally unreasoned.

The draft refers to adoption as a reason for abortion to be overturned, a common argument from pro-forced birth groups. The draft references nearly 1 million women who were seeking to adopt in 2002, “whereas the domestic supply of infants relinquished at birth or within the first month of life and available to be adopted has become virtually nonexistent.”

Less than 1 percent of Women in the U. S. gives a newborn up for adoption.

Even if a poor woman could not travel for an abortion and continued her pregnancy to birth.
That would mean another baby reliant on welfare.

Let me repeat :
“whereas the domestic supply of infants relinquished at birth or within the first month of life and available to be adopted has become virtually nonexistent.”

I just cannot fathom that as a main reason why the Justices think that is a common argument for overturning Roe.

And I really think the following phrase about the domestic supply of infants within the draft opinion penned by Justices Samuel Alito and Amy Coney Barrett was totally unreasoned.

The draft refers to adoption as a reason for abortion to be overturned, a common argument from pro-forced birth groups. The draft references nearly 1 million women who were seeking to adopt in 2002, “whereas the domestic supply of infants relinquished at birth or within the first month of life and available to be adopted has become virtually nonexistent.”

Even if a poor woman could not travel for an abortion and continued her pregnancy to birth.

Let me repeat :
“whereas the domestic supply of infants relinquished at birth or within the first month of life and available to be adopted has become virtually nonexistent.”

I just cannot fathom that as a main reason why the Justices think that is a common argument for overturning Roe.

Absolutely 1000% agree, the whole thing relies on treatises from the 13th and 17th centuries.

Adoption will not solve unplanned *pregnancy,* and a brilliant we have zero kids in any foster system anywhere, they can shove that talking point where the sun doesn’t shine.

I can’t believe it’s 2022.

Edit: For the first time in my life, I’ve protested in person (today) and donated my money to PP and groups like it. The right to choose has been the law my entire life. I think the right underestimated how big a deal Roe is.

As Trump himself pressured Marla to abort Tiffany, there is some truth in that statement.

Looks like GOP lawmakers will have to send there knocked up mistresses to those Blue States.

So the Democratic Party does not value health care, environment, education, jobs, and safety policies that help families?

They’re the better choice, IMO.

But if either side wanted to truly make things better, they would. They don’t. They are beholden to special interests.

I think if someone could find the common thread between the Bernie Sanders crowd and big parts of the GOP base, you’d find they agree on more than we think.

But, TBH, nobody feels they can have these kinds of discussions without getting labeled, so nobody says anything. I’m a feminist and I completely agree with Jordan Peterson re:free speech.

Again, just my views. I get excoriated from both sides

Let me repeat :

Agreed. The only valid reason to overturn it would be that they believe it's unconstitutional, not to provide infants for the infertile. Women are not gestation machines for the barren.

Let me repeat :

When they say "the domestic supply" they mean "white."

---Doesn't matter because once they get back in power, questioning them will earn you a stint in prison.
Already happening six thousand miles away.
Anyone who doesn't see the similarities between Trump and Putin is blind.

Back
Top Bottom