• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do any "pro-lifers" care about the mothers and babies?

It’s not the pro-lifers’ responsibility to care for the unwanted pregnancy, it’s the woman’s who foolishly got herself pregnant.

Which to me is another way of saying prolifers really don't care about the mothers and babies. Which I already knew, but thanks for the confirmation of that fact.

It’s not the pro-lifers’ responsibility to care for the unwanted pregnancy, it’s the woman’s who foolishly got herself pregnant. When you come up with an argument where personal responsibility for one’s actions is the solution , this discussion will be unnecessary.
A woman with an unwanted pregnancy due to male birth control failure who gets an abortion is acting responsibly: there will be no child the taxpayers have to support. When she is forced to produce an unwanted child because she lives in a Red State with only one abortion clinic she can't get to the pro-life people in that state are responsible for that child.

It’s not the pro-lifers’ responsibility to care for the unwanted pregnancy, it’s the woman’s who foolishly got herself pregnant. When you come up with an argument where personal responsibility for one’s actions is the solution , this discussion will be unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You've seen this list many times and still act like you havent. I realize you wont admit that all these prove you wrong, but at least other people should see that your statement is dishonest.

[i1601325840515.png

And then there's this one too, in terms of proving that abortion can indeed be a responsible decision.

1601325990827.png

So, now do you agree that abortion can be a responsible decision?

(I can provide the actual links if requested)

A woman with an unwanted pregnancy due to male birth control failure who gets an abortion is acting responsibly: there will be no child the taxpayers have to support. When she is forced to produce an unwanted child because she lives in a Red State with only one abortion clinic she can't get to the pro-life people in that state are responsible for that child.

If the male birth control process is so bad that it fails, she should exercise some female birth control. It’s called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
In no case does ANYONE have the responsibility for the result of her pregnancy EXCEPT her, particularly not the “State”.

That still, small voice that says: He’s right!

If the male birth control process is so bad that it fails, she should exercise some female birth control. It’s called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. In no case does ANYONE have the responsibility for the result of her pregnancy EXCEPT her, particularly not the “State”

LOL. Women are responsible for getting pregnant say the male who uses birth control with a failure rate between 18% and 25% and is from a Red State that has made women's contraceptives difficult or too expensive to obtain, called them abortifacients, banned them or banned insurance coverage of them. Oh sweetie you're so cute and innocent standing on your little abortion soap box telling the world how pure and righteous you are. Too bad you are the face of hypocrisy and stupidity.

LOL. Women are responsible for getting pregnant say the male who uses birth control with a failure rate between 18% and 25% and is from a Red State that has made women's contraceptives difficult or too expensive to obtain, called them abortifacients, banned them or banned insurance coverage of them. Oh sweetie you're so cute and innocent standing on your little abortion soap box telling the world how pure and righteous you are. Too bad you are the face of hypocrisy and stupidity.

No, you and Lursa have cornered the market on hypocrisy and stupidity. When you accept the fact that women are SOLELY responsible when they become pregnant, that you will lift the hypocrisy mantle off yourself. You may stop violating the forum's rules also.

OBTW, I don't use birth control. My wife and I know what the hell we are doing. You clearly don't.

No, you and Lursa have cornered the market on hypocrisy and stupidity. When you accept the fact that women are SOLELY responsible when they become pregnant, that you will lift the hypocrisy mantle off yourself. You may stop violating the forum's rules also.

OBTW, I don't use birth control. My wife and I know what the hell we are doing. You clearly don't.
And yet, you have not been able to respond to my posts and prove 'why' they're wrong. I listed all the reasons it can be responsible....those are factually accurate. Just because you dont want to accept them doesnt mean they arent true. It means you are dishonest and cant refute them. You are the one posting hypocritically, not us.

Prove we're wrong instead of diverting with personal attacks.

You have no idea what my state has done, nor even which one is mine...

LOL is a juvenile term.
Women are responsible for their bodies, as you claim, until they want someone else to be responsible...

LOL is a juvenile term.Women are responsible for their bodies, as you claim, until they want someone else to be responsible...
Then LOL is appropriately used in this discussion. There are about 800,000 abortions a year in the US. In about 80% +/- of unwanted pregnancies both the mother and the father want the pregnancy aborted. Banning abortion would prevent 640,000 men as well as 640,000 women from taking responsibility for ending an unwanted pregnancy they know they cannot support at this time. Call it abortion for convenience. Call it murder. Call it immoral but denying 1,280,000 people the right to manage their own private reproductive lives is interfering, prurient, puerile and arrogant. Grow up. LOL

You write the issue succinctly: "prevent 640,000 men as well as 640,000 women from taking responsibility". It is immoral. It is unethical. The 1,280,000 people who want the "right to manage their own private reproductive lives" don't really want the responsibility, they just want to have it "taken care of". They, and you, are the ones who need to accept responsibility for their actions, and GROW UP.

Which to me is another way of saying prolifers really don't care about the mothers and babies. Which I already knew, but thanks for the confirmation of that fact.
That confirmation is completely irrelevant. It's not my wife, it's not my baby. Those is DO care about.

I really don't care that you have a problem: it's your problem, live with it. Or in your mind, kill it.

It seems everyone who claims to be a pro-lifer is unable to provide a single shred of factual evidence that the mother's quality of life is completely irrelevant, then has no interest in what happens to the baby: abuse, neglect, lacking a home, never being adopted, etc. You are not a pro-lifer if all you care about is the mere existence of unwanted babies, not every baby's life. You know what can happen to babies who should not exist today because the mothers had tried to avoid getting pregnant nine months earlier. If you were taught anything about female puberty in school, you know girls can get pregnant when they are in fifth grade. If you ever suffered the problems pregnant women have literally every day just because they are pregnant, there is no reason to wish that on women who tried to avoid conceiving offspring. It is not about nine months versus a whole life, but nine months and a whole life.

Who inspired you to come up with the above bilge?

You write the issue succinctly: "prevent 640,000 men as well as 640,000 women from taking responsibility". It is immoral. It is unethical. The 1,280,000 people who want the "right to manage their own private reproductive lives" don't really want the responsibility, they just want to have it "taken care of". They, and you, are the ones who need to accept responsibility for their actions, and GROW UP.
What is 'immature' is ignoring facts when you've been confronted with them. It's the toddler equivalent of 'na huh!'

Children and those assimilated into cults of religion and personality often follow that same though process...which is nil.

That confirmation is completely irrelevant. It's not my wife, it's not my baby. Those I DO care about. I really don't care that you have a problem: it's your problem, live with it. Or in your mind, kill it.

I don't have a "problem," because I've thankfully never been pregnant. But thanks for confirming -- again -- that you couldn't care less about the mothers or the babies. You've made that clear more than once.

You can't be pro-life and with out also being pro choice in the cases of rape, mother's life is at risk or the baby will not survive.

To be truely pro life you need to consider the life of all including the well being of the mother. Not just the unborn child.

Untill you been through this yourself then to make the decision what is best for someone else well being does not count.

You can't be pro-life and with out also being pro choice in the cases of rape, mother's life is at risk or the baby will not survive.

To be truely pro life you need to consider the life of all including the well being of the mother. Not just the unborn child.

Untill you been through this yourself then to make the decision what is best for someone else well being does not count.
There are many that completely discount the woman and would forbid abortion in all that you listed. There are some that even deny the choice between mother's life and fetus exists...that it almost never happens, and the woman should take the risk.

They will get them born but after that they are on their own. Root hog or die.

There are many that completely discount the woman and would forbid abortion in all that you listed. There are some that even deny the choice between mother's life and fetus exists...that it almost never happens, and the woman should take the risk.

And it is frustrating talking to those people who see woman as nothing more then baby makers. As long as the baby comes out alive it doesn't seem to matter to them about the well being of the mother. Truely sad

And it is frustrating talking to those people who see woman as nothing more then baby makers. As long as the baby comes out alive it doesn't seem to matter to them about the well being of the mother. Truely sad
Yes. I wonder how many of the idiot pro-lifers have adopted any of the thousands of unwanted children languishing in institutions all over America. Most of those smug, self-satisfied bible-thumping bastards identify as 'christians' too.

Who are "those people," and how many of them have you talked to?

Back
Top Bottom